Looking to be a walking meme, any sites to find clothes like this or anything similar?

Looking to be a walking meme, any sites to find clothes like this or anything similar?
Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/market/sad_boy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try H&M.

grailed.com ?
Fashion brands there user, might not get that perfect memeboy look but its a good way there

Etsy TDMCO

agora.com

revel in it

wow

Grailed.com/hype

user senpai I love you, don't waste money on shit you'll regret a couple months later

Let me be a sadboy :(

Kycvintage

I have a shirt like that I got two years ago, and I regret it so much

pls don't so many people bite on this style its embarrassing now

>its embarrassing now
>now

This shit is meme magic.

pic related is what i wear everyday when i go out senpai, get it

I own that and feel cringey for it

y tho
you american ?

live in london m8

wearing that sht just makes you like a try hard teenager imo

Veeky Forums really hates that stuff, there is a similar one in the cop or not thread right now and it got a lot of shit.
In my opinion this style isnt so bad but probably I am what you would call a tryhard teenager

Tbh just wear it because you like it, that's what i do, [spoiler] i recieve tons of compliments irl for that vest [/spoiler]

What's not to hate? It's played out, cringy and looks terrible.

OP, you won't be impressing anybody, apart from douchebag laggards who still say "A E S T H E T I C". And even then it's doubtful, since you could buy shit like pic related at H&M last year so even normies are gonna get bored of it in a bit.

Actually just want the clothes for a costume party.
I know how cringy is, and especially on my city where almost every day is 89.6F (32C)

kycvintage

agora

yung lean merch

etsy.com/market/sad_boy