Is Yung Lean Veeky Forums?

Is Yung Lean Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byQp5uiEmSc
youtube.com/watch?v=E31TfJx3SlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used to be.

I have no idea what the fuck happen to that kid.

Never

Can never tell with him, by the way does anyone know if he is like legit and actually did lean befor the fame?

word up, the hype/fame made him fat af

Hmm. Personally I think he has only become more Veeky Forums as the years have gone by. What do you think of his fit in OP's picture? It looks like comfy palewave to me.

his last name is leandoer. He might do lean, but "yung lean" is just a play on his actually surname.

>Swedecuck

nope

That's not pale.

Yeah in the sense he doesn't give a shit about Veeky Forums's or pleb's opinions. Bladee is absolutely Veeky Forums. Thaiboy is Veeky Forums. The whole swedish crew honestly.
My favorite phase of theirs was when they would were supercross shit.

Okay, great. Thanks for the piss poor attempt at viral marketing. No one cares

he didnt do lean before the fame, the stuff he rapped about used to be fiction but slowly came true for him

Love his new goth esque aesthetic, much much more than that SADBOYS shit.

What are you even talking about retard?

he started actually believing hes a real gangsta and lost the reason he was good in the first place

>weeaboocuck
Nope

t. Sven from his Cuckshed

He's ahead of his time
I truly believe this too

nice buzzwords faggot

idiot

agree

JUST

Despite the purposely bad picture, yes. He is.

nah

bladee and ecco are the ones to watch

>the ones to watch
For a decent cringe? Yeah.

kys lmao

Him and his squad had that Sadboy aesthetic down raw as fuck (obvoiusly because he started it) but now he's just a result of smoking alot of weed and not exercising
Maybe he just decided to let himself go since most of his fans are memes.

That sweater is the only pastel, are you retarded, this is Givenuponlife/Trailer Park core

>tumblr
wanna know how I know you're part of his shit fanbase?

He's pretty Veeky Forums. Trying way too hard though, he's getting sick of people copying his style. He is wearing these hideous clothes so no one will copy him. Also to get attention.

supercross?
like in dirtbikes?

its literally the first result on google, dumbass

>he's getting sick of people copying his style
if that's true, then he's doing it wrong. style was the main thing which brought attention to him, not his music

I met him he needs to die
hes such an asshole irl

Too much weed and his crew doing shit for him

what happened user

>t
why

Lean changed a lot

Bladee is the best right now,his music gave me legitimate depression

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

bladee on that cav empt

he never was, talentless hack with a few producers that made the songs half-way decent

he didn't get famous for his songs either
his style and 'aesthetics' done it for him

Vape Nash Y'all

Bladee and Ecco2k were on there shit rocking the fucking Rafs BACK IN 2014. Now that I'm more fashion conscious, I can see what they wore and amazes how different I viewed them 2 years ago desu

Lean in trashobo post-Sheen core but gucci floral flops

>>Paid 600 for these Maisons
Bladee in the C.E Jacket, and Maison Margiela Converse

Bladee on that Y-3 Hat and C.E Joker, Homie Emilio in the Y-3s, Ecco2k in the Hussein Chalayan Pumas

2/4

This is that unknown/lowkey kid from the Noisey interview rocking Ozweegos and uploading on here way back then

3/4

Here's Yung Sherm in the burgundy Response 1s from the White Marble tour video, lmao this kids clowning the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=byQp5uiEmSc

4/4

Ecco2k on the left in the Response Trail 2s from the Perfectly Still and Reborn video and Bladee also in Ozweego 2s.

Literally cringed when I saw this.

who the fuck is this guy?
ever since i saw him in that interview i could never figure it out

i saw him at an after party talking to lean and them after the show

I'm not trying to brag, but these dudes were late on these trends. Only reason they're noted is because they're somewhat famous. I mean really, 2014 and wearing Rafs means nothing. I remember watching all these premier and I already was already wearing these labels. They were just hoping on some Tumblr shit. But now yeah, I'll consider them original. Especially Bladee.

Also, you got some stuff wrong. Your first post, Bladee is wearing a C.E shirt not jacket. Also i've been here for years and never seen o' D Möngke post here. Sherman is wearing Response 2s not 1s.

id on pants?

Can you dickheads stop asking

/fat/

doesnt his dad sell propane and propane accessories?

OD Wavy, he and ecco are like their aesthetic masterminds p much

He's too ugly to be Veeky Forums.

What the fuck are you even talking about retard

Bobby Hill when his dad lets him on Veeky Forums

Bro RAFs in 2014 isn't shocking at all

1000% they dress better than you ever have or will, you ugly nerd cunt :)

You have to be pretty immature to not see how they're all evolving their own styles instead of being the result of "smoking alot".

Yes Lean is off the percs now and the man is zooted 24/7 but so what? You'd have to be autistic to want him to be making Unknown Death 2002 bonus tracks for the rest of his life. If you don't like Warlord you're just not a Lean fan.

underrated post

this so much. the sadboys/gtb bois have always had some aesthetic sensibilities, and i really believe they're miles ahead any other 'meme rappers'. however, bladee and to a certain degree thaiboy and ecco all are such insanely well-crafted personas.

the new song schemin is insane:
youtube.com/watch?v=E31TfJx3SlE

once i got to know the bala club gang i hoped they'd get together with SBE/GTB and now they have been making music for a while, especially bladee. it's a great new development.