$800

>$800

Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/rick-owens-drkshdw/black-canvas-high-top-sneakers/1234993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, if you're retarded with money and don't care about your feet

I saw a guy wearing these today, he was an asian manlet dressed in ninja clothes. That's probably the only type of person that can pull them off

as a hardcore rick fan i think drkshdw ramones are stupid. non leather shoes should be reserved for the impoverished

>non leather shoes should be reserved for the impoverished

if you have to ask, no

You can find them for 400, 800 is not worth it.

I don't understand this. You can't make a leather shoe look like a canvas shoe and viceversa, I like both leather and canvas shoes.

>canvas
>$800
?

It's common knowledge Rick Owens is overpriced shit

Those look like cheap knock off Converse.
Wtf $800?

nice converse

If your net worth is so substantial that $800 = $80, then yes

If you have to save up to buy, or want to save up to buy these shoes -- you are an absolute idiot

if you like em and think its worth it then you should buy em

maybe to poorfags like yourself
they are marketed to a different audience

keep trying to justify $800 canvas sneakers

keep trying to justify your low income welfare

mate, the only people buying canvas shoes for $800 are braindead, tasteless, nouveau riche chinks so devoid of personality that they try to cultivate one by buying brands that they heard about on sufu

this attitude needs to stop

why tho?

>getting laughed at for having literal memes on your feet

Is it worth it?

says the autist who bought that shitty givenchy sweater and is so insecure he needs random stranger approval in cop or not threads to decide what to wear
also on a different topic, are you the same guy as that tasteless ysl trip from a couple weeks ago who got btfo in that zara thread and so you decided to change youre trip so you were no longer recognised as the clueless tard you are

That audience being complete fucking morons?

>400 for canvas ramones

holy shit lmao thats an awful price

fuck off, zara is garbage everyone knows it

Yeah, very nice shoes.

haha so it is you tasteless fucking drone
go buy some marked up vintage clothes taken straight out of a 70s rockstar photo from your precious hedi you personalityless fashion victim

Got these for $350 on sale a few years ago, they still look as good as new I wear them once a week at least. Would not pay more than $400 for canvas but was it worth it, as a Rick fan, definitely.

>Not knowing what Grailed is

I make enough money to buy three pairs a month. Sorry I'm not retarded with my money

>I make enough money to buy three pairs a month
maybe to poorfags like yourself
they are marketed to a different audience

That response doesn't make sense

i didn't ask you for your favorite drink

no

Most of the time you saw a Chinese wear ricks they are 90% replicas, you can buy some very qualities replicas in China for very cheap man

id?

ann d silly boy

thank you silly boy

check ssense dude. all the canvas Ramones are on sale just got mine for 500.

where from ?

ssense.com/en-us/men/product/rick-owens-drkshdw/black-canvas-high-top-sneakers/1234993

>1 size
>$1100

wait for a sale
buy something else for now to tie you over unless you truly know youll love them

just buy the 1:1 chinese replica for 60 dunkaroos

Hahaha haven't seen this meme in ages

They are not 1:1 idc what you guys say, otherwise i would buy them

nice givenchy sweater :^)

People that complain about prices don't understand what fashion is. Throughout history it's been about social class and the wealthy differentiating themselves from the poor. Aside from that, the production and overhead of running a luxury fashion brand is insane.

I read some guy post a quote from his boss, once.

It was something like...

"If your watch costs more than 1% of your salary, you're an idiot. If your watch costs less than $2000 - you're poor."

>he thinks only tech ninjas can pull off what are essentially chuck taylor 2s with a chunky silhouette

If you want to get laughed.

THese are literally the autism version of the Chuck Taylor II's. Every single inspo pic of the these $800 pair of memes makes the wearer look like a clown.

very nice shoes, go great with most stuff (but only if the fit requires a bulkier shoe otherwise you'll look rly bad, peple who wear them to """""flex""""" always ALWAYS look like retards)

never pay that much for them though, maybe $500 most used desu

always though our boi tengu pulled them off nicely, maybe because he a manlet

Pretty sure those are the msinline leather ones

idk could be waxed canvas

I prefer the leather ones though

xDDDDDD!

ID on jeans/pants?

w2c pants pls famalam

>even considering to pay 800 for basic bitch shoes you´d get for 20-40 anywhere
dumbass

Holy shit. They look like big ass anime character shoes.

name a legitimate substitute to ramones
>inb4 chucks
fcking idiot

NO

converse look so much better than these clown shoes