futurereplica.com/item/toolate-navy/
shop.killerandasweetthang.com/products/selfie-tee-instagram-1
lecoledesfemmes.com/product/men-s-oui-t-shirt-wht-red
radcult.bigcartel.com/product/black-moth-super-rainbow-logo-ringer-tshirt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool! Too bad all bape does is throw there logo on stuff

Wanna cop some KAWS x Uniqlo but it doesn't come in American XL :/

Copped this recently, my fav tee rn

this is some undercover/cav empt type shit, i dig it. can I ask where its from?

shit
shit
good

im glad you like it too!

stromoctober.com/product/tungsten-grid-tee

i think this might be the only bape shirt i've ever liked

burn in hell

do techwear type material tees exist in anything beyond slim to normal fits? tall tees, boxy tees, different hems, chest pockets stuff like that? i know of a few but i'm not the type to drop $300 on a tee, even $80 is a stretch for me.

Way to pick the worst shirt.

All 3 are shit but the third is some mass class type shit

i disagree. post your fav shirt! im interested to see what you consider to be nice

Lose weight then fatty

Of all time? That's hard. I guess at the moment I'm trying to track down one of these at a decent price that and a Bianca Chandon Lover Tee.

But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say our styles are completely diffrent

just impulse copped this, did i fuck up

im a dude btw

Any brands like Brain dead? Their last drop is a total garbage comprated to the older ones.

interesting, I wouldn't say our styles are drastically different because I find the t shirts that you mentioned to be really nice.

Thoughts on the tee I have attached a pic of?

Personally it's okay, It feels busy in a minimalist kind of way, it feel like something like a budget version Anti Social Social Club or Future replica would produce.

idk something about it feels off kind of I think it's the amount minimalism, like I'd like it if the picture was something diffrent, idk it feels too modern and blank (if that makes sense) or maybe it's break in the text, or just the general symmetry

Interesting insight. I genuinely really like the tee that you attached to your response. Would you mind linking a few more?

DUDE LETS COPY RAF SIMONS LMAO

huh

as groundbreaking as raf is

you cant possibly claim that placing a graphic + text on a tee is copying raf

haha come on lad, its blatantly obvious
im not just talking about some words and a picture on a t shirt
im talking about the whole abstract black and white image and deliberately nonsensical ambiguous text all laid on top of each other in off centre positions

The first one looks kinda like raf but the second not really other than that slight Peter De Potter influence on the second (who was doing raf durring the era) not really

not who you replied to, but just saying; dece taste my friend

Haha sorry I wanted to post the pic I shopped with it I was hoping to fix it before someone replied here's the original post for those interested

"The shirt I linked in the past post can be found here can be found here
futurereplica.com/item/toolate-navy/

I'll just shop a few together for you and post them so you can see all of them if you're interested!!

I like vintage-esque tees that are more or less super cheesy or reflect a time period, overall that have a kind of thrift store vibe also band shirts

The top left is from this girls merch shop
shop.killerandasweetthang.com/products/selfie-tee-instagram-1

The top right is the Supreme Sid Vicious tee from 2011

Bottom left is from
lecoledesfemmes.com/product/men-s-oui-t-shirt-wht-red

And bottom right is a Call Me 917 tee from like two years ago, it also features a parody of the Burger King logo on the front, it pops up on ebay and Grailed like every other month if you really want it."

eh fair enough, I wouldn't go as far as saying that the tees u mentioned are stealing but I understand what you are saying.

If you actually lile picasso then no

You have a very carefully defined taste. I really like that. My fav tee is the one from future replica, Im buying it tonight.

Thanks for putting that collage of tees together! You have definitely broadened my tastes.

Im the owner of the brand that produced the grid tee someone posted above, that you seemed to dislike. I would be really interested to hear which of my products are your favorite. My brand is at: www.stromoctober.com

g-good

(didn't even know it was picasso tb100%h)

It's not bad but it's nothing ground breaking. It is better than most other Baby's-first-big-cartel. At times it feels like really really close to anti social social club (but i also feel like that becuase they're known for that wavy text thing so it's kinda hard) so I shared an example of that. You could easily counter act this but placing it on a photo like a Peter De Potter piece with a Jim Joe-esque font!!

But I like the stuff you made like the Hampshire long sleeve and the October tee which I think you should focus on those kinds of pieces they have a Cav Empt kind of feel but not in a cheesy way

Thanks so much for being so honest. Ill definitely be incorporating your ideas into my next collection.

I see the similarity between my tee and the ASSC cap, I didnt even notice this. Thanks for pointing it out!

not sure why I like this but should I cop?

I personally like it .. w2c ?
also, go by your tastes user, stop caring what other ppl think

not always

Arrived yesterday

FUCK I've been looking for this forever. where he hell did you cop user?

it's the fuct Babylon ringer tee. I dig it but I can only find a size L in the green and white

radcult.bigcartel.com/product/black-moth-super-rainbow-logo-ringer-tshirt
He (Tobacco) posted the link on social media. It's sold out now

Really diggin this one

fug

i'm an idiot and replied to my own post, but see

>STROM
>memes
>24 dollarydoos for a shirt
Wew lad tbqh

Damn, son. This one is cool

that gif
>when the acid kicks in

kek top left one would wear for bants

damn are you the guy from strom?
i bought one of the sad mac logo hats a few weeks ago, really cool, I heard they have sold out

I really like this shirt, info and id?

does anyone know where I can get shirts screen printed that don't care if the image is trademarked?
there's a mixtape cover from a small artist i want to put on a shirt but it's technically trademarked.

thoughts?

I want some good loose fitting white tees with nice graphics. Any one got bigcartels or etsy shops with that? Thanks

bump

$20 says you don't even know what this shirt is from

also this is literally the easiest & cheapest bape shirt and isn't even printed on a real bape tee

Anyone know where I can find this? Or do any of you have it and are willing to sell?

well sir the shirt is bape X 24 hour NTV 24 to raise money to help the environment. I know its the easiest bape shirt but it looks better than other bape shirts. but ok

cop or not?

too edgy

it's not even a bape shirt lol

doesn't even have the tag on the sleeve

vomit @ the colors of this

cop or not

Bullshit, where the fuck did you find this? And at what price I've been looking for white for months.

Ever since the complex bubble they don't go for under 250 now

i've been looking for this shirt for a while. the only place I could find it in my size was on ebay but it was like $150

fatties arnt effay

Bump

Brain dead is not good.

To me they looks fine. Not too boring and pretentious like anything else.

absolutely N O T

no, just wear it with some light blue jeans

3edgy5me