What kind of aesthetic were you into in 2011? 2014? now? how different are they from one another?

what kind of aesthetic were you into in 2011? 2014? now? how different are they from one another?

pic related, from an inspo thread back in 2011

The people on Veeky Forums these days were in middle school in 2011 m8

lmao disgusting

This, grandpa

>2011 was not into fashion
>2014 had been in to Veeky Forums for a couple years, full blown goof ninja. Wardrobe was all Rick Owens ccp augusta guidi, full blown sz clone
>2016 put no effort in to anything Veeky Forums wise. closet is completely random. SLP and Rick make up most of my closet but i wear cheap sweats and athletic clothes any time I don't have to wear suits

i was 11 in 2011 so...............

Yo mods ban this fucker

>babbys first internet

isn't it your bedtime?

people under 24= objectively unfashionable

either b8 or proof that fa is literally the worst "fashion" board on the internet

im sixteen bro

MODS

>2011
didn't care
>2012-13
urban outfitters core
>2014-Q3 2015
le stephan schneider meme and also some hedi era dior
>Q4 2015
julius and the viridianne type shit
>now
RiCkY bAbY!!!

2011 was designer everything all of the time, zilli, zegna, canali, basically anything Italian and classic.

2014 I was out of college and new to work force so I started more on the oxxford, Hermes American routes.

2016 I got lazy I wear a lot of logo less techwear

I personally think black techwear pieces look cheap and childish...so I tend to wear a lot of flat dark earth, cement grey, navy and OD green tones

Kind of boring

in 2011 I dressed in this crossover style of scene kid with outlandish hiphop gear like super skinny black denim with neon colored nike dunks and bape hoodies and shit. no regrets though. i'm not white so I pulled it off nicely

pic related were my favorite pair of shoes. I was 14

UNDERAGE B&

Sure you did, Sieg, sure you did.

22 year old here.
I'm not wealthy enough to purchase the more expensive styles.
I'm happy with palewave and normie core. Just being slim and having nice fitting clothes makes me happy. It's a shame I didn't know this sooner, I would have saved so much on stupid Hot Topic shirts.

Picture unrelated, but I like Boy's shoes.

Rag and bone sweater btw

Sieg is a fat Asian? Sort of surprised I never knew that.

Even worse: a fat Mexican

Yeah I can do math you stupid fuck
>You must be 18 to post here

>Rag and bone
You mean on-sale Merona from Target..

crine u mad as shit dust bag

Rag and bone Fenwick

I was 10 in 2011 so probably some dope shit like bape or supreme casue my dads was into fashion

More like Merona's "I'm going to say it's higher end because I've been exposed as a fat Spic who has 0% of a clue about anything"

I kind of still like the OP aesthetic, to an extent. Could certainly do without the scarf. I do like button ups and desert boots, I try to pull them off in an uncringey way. I'm 26 so I feel like this style suits me more than streetwear or monochrome styles.

>in 2011 i was 14
>so,,

MODS MODS MODS

>2011
Autism/normcore. Cargo shorts, ugly track jackets, baggy blue jeans, etc.
>2014
monochrome boringcore
>2016
julius/slp/military/earthtones. monochrome that actually fits me. got my shit meme'd up

Since maybe 2010 my style has mostly ended up being a version of the current most socially acceptable ways to go girly af.

So full twee in like 2010/2011 when Zooey deschanel and those lookbook girls were all the rage.
Typical outfit: Skater dress in a light colour, wool cardigan, brogues or oxfords, vintage handbag

Toned down with more plaid and dark earthy colours from 2012-2014
Typical outfit: Black rollneck, plaid skirt in a dark green/yellow/brown/grey type combination, still brogues or oxfords, still a vintage handbag.

Tending towards the normcore/Korean inspired looser cuts in soft colours since late 2014. Typical outfit, loose oversize cotton tshirt in a stripe or embroidered pattern, simple denim pinafore dress or button front skirt, still oxfords but also occasionally chucks, kanken because I'm weak.

It's pretty basic tbqh

I was a junior in high school and can't remember a single thing I wore all year so I'll assume jeans and t-shirts with a hoodie. I didn't start flirting with fashion until college, with a lot of runs to vintage stores and thrift shops.

Same as I do now but nicer shoes, edgy shirts and everything is more expensive

Bro I'm 18 and u still to bee b&

First of all you just called me a dust bag as an insult. Secondly why the fuck hasn't anyone banned this fucking kid yet