/cpg/ Common Projects General

It's been a while since the last thread.

Let's post any questions you may have about the Achilles Low or any other shoe by Common Projects.

Post inspo and fits if you have any.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdtocCU8oak
skechers.com/en-us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those pink Common Projects are the blush color 2015, right? They are fucking nice.

Anyone have pictures of pink sneakers and what to wear with them? I'm thinking black jeans and white tee/dark blue shirt.

How do I not look like a fag if I decide to cop a pair?

avery did a video with them

even though he's annoying some of his fits are decent
youtube.com/watch?v=TdtocCU8oak

I'm a poorfag college student and I need a non-shit alternative to the achilles low for the summer until I can get the money for a legit pair.

Suggestions?

whats up with my brand new pair of achilles lows sole separating a bit when squatting who do i sue

what between the sole and upper part of the shoe on the side?

that's normal if you're bending your foot

only happened on one shoe and side so i thought i was get got

newfag question here: Is the number print on the side actually gold?

Shit I know im in the wrong fuckin neighborhood but does anyone have any advice on lacing Acne Adrians? I got a pair i havent worn too much because I started to notice a bit of a crease forming between two of the laceholes on the left. Its not bad just wondering if thats normal considering these things are relatively unstructured

There are always alternatives. Common Projects are extremely popular, but most people neglect other high quality, well-made minimalist sneakers. Consult these charts for examples of the wide variety of other sneakers.

Hm, I like his kast fit but not the main one showed in the picture. Thanks for the video!

Thanks OP, this is actually helpful as fuck.

whats that watch? w2c

nice vans

imo can't go wrong with all-white stans
they're the only colorway not overplayed by gooks (at least where I live) as well

What are some pants in OP post? Those always look nice with CP's. I need to cop some

Do you have a pic? But I bet it's normal

>These are well-made, long lasting sneakers and the price reflects that
>Afraid to wear my well-made, long lasting $400 converse

u fell for the meme user, i can't believe people still buy common projects in 2016
>

Where is the cheapest place to buy common projects from? I keep hearing people say you can get them for around 200 but I never see them below 300

Caliroots is the cheapest I've seen

skechers.com/en-us/

my bball lows

nice i like these threads but the lack of inspo pics need to be fixed

Is it even supposed to fit that wide between the lace-holes or what you call it?

Thx senpai

22 karats m8 ;)

is this a shop please tell me its a shop ahahahahahha

duck feet

Wait till you see the low top

you can buy reps on puer homme for like $150

They are very low quality though. Don't do it.