How Veeky Forums is this hat? How long will it remain Veeky Forums? What other Veeky Forums hats are there...

How Veeky Forums is this hat? How long will it remain Veeky Forums? What other Veeky Forums hats are there? NEWSFLASH: generic clothing brand logo hats are not Veeky Forums in the slightest!

i want one but theyre too expensive :-(

is electing a cock mongering manchild for the most important political position in the world effay?

leave this board please

the hat is effay as fuck. I might get a white and gold one as well.

t. Bernout

>too much of coward to debate bernie
>trumpcucks still worship him

w2c in europe for cheap

shoo shoo bull prepper

you an idiot if you can't see why Trump baited and led bernie and his followers on about a debate.

>shoo shoo bull prepper
>said the yuropoor
>H-H-HES N-NOT A C-COWARD, HE W-WAS JUST P-PLAYING YOU ! !
keep telling yourself that cucko

I would fax you the money from UK if could hear you fart through a walkie talkie

He's playing 5d speedchess while Hillary and Bernie are playing tic-tac-toe.

I actually just bought a MAGA hat, but it's for a Momiji cosplay.

I want the gold/white one but I don't want to get shot

bernie cant even beat hillary why bother debating a loser.

Post tits and I will mail you one.

>lead and hype on Bernie and his ilk with talks of a debate
>Trump releases a statement later saying that it's pointless debating the second place loser, keep pointing out he's second place and doesn't waste his time with losers
>make them froth at the mouth and get a ton of media coverage for him and Bernie
>it may or may not be enough get Bernie enough voters to win most states on the 7th, especially Cali
>doesn't matter if he wins anyway because Hill will still get the nomination t. Superdelgates
>drive a divide further into the democratic party come the convention
>also gets berniebots to chimp out at Trump rallies for everyone on the fence to see
>divide et impera

I don't expect much intelligence from a Berniebot but come on.

AWOOOOOOO~

AWOO~

>politics
>Veeky Forums

one and only one

I got mine for free, I was one of the first 500 people to sign up for his email list, I didnt pick which colour though. I got the regular red one.

I've had the hat about a year, somehow they're just getting here. Nonetheless I didnt think trump would get this far in the election I did it for the memes.

Stay mad cuckfag

MAGA
A
G
A

Can't wait for the trump meme to die.

everyone fucking sucks in this election, im glad i can joke about every candidate

The make America great again slogan has had the highest impact and influence than any other campaign slogan and these hats will forever be remembered if only from the memes they've spawned. Thsee hats aren't exactly effay but more provocative and iconic at this point. Maga hats are the new I like ike pin