Is soaping Veeky Forums?

Is soaping Veeky Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=R9E9XrYFOzI

yes, very effay!

i used to have a pair

me and my friends used pvc piping to make a 30 ft long rail to grind on since there were no good rails in town

making me feel old now lol, def was good times though

What the fuck? I thought this only existed in Sonic Adventure 2

Someone recently watched H3H3's new video.

(Real answer: it's interesting but dumb and was a short-lived fad for a reason)

pogs are more effay

I too watch h3h3. That fucking body count annotation had me dying.

That video was made way too recently for him to not realize how cringy he is.

>me and my friends used pvc piping to make a 30 ft long rail to grind
what an obvious lie

do you know how cheap pvc piping is?

much cheaper than metal

so cheap that we made it long because why the hell not. we didn't have anything else better to do and we didn't have cell phones and portable laptops at the time. We sat around, soaped, skated, few friends bmx, went to the mall, partys, and listen to music. that was our life during the summer

you obviously didn't grow up or go to HS in the early 2000s

tf is soaping

That was a marketing campaign

>what is google

Why don't more sneakers have grindplates?

Used to do this around 12 or 13 years ago at school by just applying some wax to the arch of our shoes. It actually got so popular there were guys that would sell a really good kind of wax by weight.

>tfw no longer in the country

if you're 13

it would be if they still made the shoes

>you obviously didn't grow up or go to HS in the early 2000s
you obviously aren't a 30 year old loser on Veeky Forums

Not even him, but you're in for a real treat when you get close to thirty and keep holding ageist beliefs like that. Try not to blow your brains out lad

It's not a belief, it's exactly how things are. Every old faggot gotta learn how to deal with that.

And a side note, having been in HS in the early 00s must have sucked so much fucking dick, I can't imagine a cringier time to be a teen. The shitty rap metal and bad teen rock music. The shitty flashy hair styles. The stereotypically unfunny movies. When I was a kid I believed growing up meant to become just as much of a faggot as the teens I saw when I grew up.
Thank fuck it isn't like that.

Oh my dayzzz. I wanted soap shoes in the 90s for like 5 hours then completely forgot. Thank you so much for reminding me. Might be time to get into soaping. Thank you op. Upvoted

This is the most cool-dad thing I've ever seen

underage

>being an underaged ageist on Veeky Forums
lol

lol at calling me a 30 year old loser

Ive been coming on this site since I was in college. My life right now at 29 is prob better than your teenage life right now. I have a successful job that allows me to stay traveling at my own leisure while working. I literally love my job

I also enjoyed my time as a teenager. Cant complain and wouldn't change anything about it. Also my younger brother who just graduated HS still listens to punk rock from when I was in HS.