WAYWT

Old one dead, time for a new one.

stop

this is what happens when retards don't put the word "WAYWT" in the OP, fs

Lets start a new one anyway, last one is full of b8

I dunno what thread to post in

i like it but I wish the pants were slimmer

You're all memed the fuck out. Keep lurking pussybitches

Get a pair of taz-90(Alpenflage) pants instead that arent so skinny and don't cuff your ankles.

most effay thing in the pic is your bed desu

get rid of the fucking drop leg camera pouch

i like this

personally id ditch the camera pouch tho

0/10

Astro boy

Shoes are mono black low doc martens

I would get longer pants, other wise 10/10

Dressing up like a rockstar, posing in front of your single bed . Only on Veeky Forums

>shirt, jeans, boots
>"rockstar"

Is this too autismo for grade 12

great fit

are you poor?

absolutely halal edition

pointers: my pants bunch up at the knees, what causes this?

I like the cropped pants, would be nice to see the fit fully and lighted but it looks good proportion wise
and I can only imagine docs work.

Def into that oversized fleece, pat has good stuff.
I can see where the pants are going but something about the fit seems out of place.
I can see mixed reactions about the slimness, but I think to achieve the full hippy look they have to flare more and taper harder.
really like this direction, though.

sleeves a bit long, shoulders a bit large but waist is good.
shoe/pant work well, puma suedes have a nice sihouette.

light rock wash high wasted for the true 90s vibe, this taper is mediocre. does have a bit of a sporty vibe
what is that grey fabric at your ankles? socks?
might work better with shoes with more profile

Black joggers with grey cuffs, my dude. Thanks for the tips, I literally can't find any good light wash where I live though. Anywhere online/suggestions?

jesus christ if only I could tell you.
been looking myself.
am in the proces of reading about DIY'ing (tapering) some denhams I bought and bleaching them...
shit is hard to find, but I heard APC has some nice pairs. END clothing sells them

thats a dope jacket w2c ?

w2c that shirt?

Am I 80s core?

w2c those pants

I'm glad it's not sideways this time.

You look like you're in pajamas.

nice dom

Would be quite nice with white/black shoes
I really like this
ok
I have no feelings about this
I do not like this
Why post?
Great as always
Generic but ok
Change t-shirt
I really like this for some reason. You seem very chill
Punchable but the fit is ok
This is me

lmao this guy openly stating his opinion

I would go for an all white t-shirt or a gray/black sweatshirt. I love the concept but the pattern on the t shirt kinda collides with the pants. Still a very good fit though.

i seriously hope you guys don't go out like this

It's an Arcade Fire shirt I got at a concert when they came near me two years ago. Could probably just get one from their website

yeah got it, thank you

not even close

pants are dope, shirt sucks and has stains on it.

shoes are ok but you can do better

shit it does. I'm a retard. I'm gonna go ahead, delete this and put on a different top

Upon closer examination I found out that it's just the print and that I cannot delete a post that old. Whatever.

aside from whether you hate the fit or not, do these shoes look too big?

no but they look shit with the fit. rest is dope

Second this

1/2

2/2

r8 me, is double denim acceptable?

those cuffs are too chunky, get shorter pants

at least don't wear blue shoes too

shoes are gross
wear a belt

squatting slav/10

What other user said. Rest of the fit looks dope.

W2c pants tho

Shoes look good, and I really like them in this fit. It's not too often you see Qasas used in non tech fits.

ASOS Skinny Smart Cropped Trousers

HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IS FUCKING DISGUSTING IM OUT

talk shit post fit

thanks senpai, i'll get this jeans hemmed

>I really like this for some reason. You seem very chill
thanks dude, appreciate it.

print on print doesn't work, why not stick to one?

love. this. shoes look good, but if you're worried they might look big, triple black would have been a better choice.
I'm a fan of shoes with profile so it's really personal preference at this point

not in this way, no

whats wrong with the it?()

I slight change in hue/wash can make a world of difference, but honestly I can't put my finger on it in your case.
I think a good fitting light light wash pair of jeans might make this work
I need to point out this is speculation

different user, but he's probably referring to the pants and jacket being pretty much the same wash, which is usually advised against

Cheers guys fair enough, i thought for double denim you should either generally go identical wash or completely different (black/blue)
Anyway cheers, That jacket is my favourite thing too

>pretty much the same wash, which is usually advised against
yep this, sorry for wording it so incredibly badly.

fat legs my man

Fit4

sock details

Not sure if other thread is active

I like what you were trying to do here but I have to agree I wish the pants were a bit slimmer to set off the top of the fit? If that makes any sense? I like the slouchy top but honestly the pants remind me of a vintage luggage set or something. The pants are what really goofs it. Layering looks pretty good imo nice concept.

Nice shoes and pale non offensive top I love how you paired the paleness of the top with the dark olive green pants and the white converse really tie it together good job! I will say though I'm a little confused about the crotch belt lol but I'm assuming it has a practical reason for being there.

yes, but not like this. colour of the jacket and jeans are too similar. differentiate between the colour of the denim and you should be ok. the blue vans also dont help

This isn't really an outfit in full? But you are a QT so here have some validation.

I love the varying tones, the overall silhouette, it really allows someone who looks at you to focus on the image of astro boy. I really appreciate what this conveys well thought out. However as a small critique you could get better fitting pants.

Where u cop dem pantos?

I'm loving the laid back feel of this look the open shirt messy hair the I'm too cool and wear glasses inside vibe. Love it 10/10 also can we get a close up of that shirt I like the texture contained in one piece it adds elegance in a way.

Can I say that I LOVE this shirt because I do. Have fun at graduating.

I really love this it's really put together and the green compliments your complexion pretty well something weird about the bottom half (asides for the crazy lace lol) other wise looking good senpai.

u r qt clean ur room

Is this what the teens call "pale wave" or something if so you've basically nailed it I really like this outfit.

It's interesting...looks like you would be a sleezeball outside of a motel smoking a cig or something. Nothing blasphemous though

Thanks man

check

aside from the black hat it is

dark green actually so it is haha

love the socks, saved to inspo. really nice man
I think your cps might be too large though, it's unusual to see creasing that far back in the shoe. Maybe put them up for sale while they're still in okay condition

i've seen you posting for what must be a year now and never understood why Veeky Forums lets you get away with dressing like this
sleeve roll looks pretty bad

I always got the impression that up until now you've only been posting fits to Veeky Forums when you're experimenting or are actually need feedback. This is really safe though, has the harassment finally gotten to you?

Hey thanks man. You might be right but I think the 42s will fit too small desu.
These fit big but not sure big enough to justify a 42.

W2c jeans. Fit is nice

Cotton On

Patrik Ervell

Is that sarcasm? Also I won't

Thanks mane. First constructive comment I've had in months.

Yeah I ended up changing them for some meme smiths

awesome

Rate my fit, im trying something new