Books/articles/reports/magazines

Veeky Forumsgs
Upload your .pdf collections regarding fashion n attire. Recommending me some shit.

This is just some random stuff I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9wsn1CiI!1NjhrqWnRLahQ9cvBKvwnQ
wetransfer.com/downloads/93ee5457ce729c5994a3f4fcf268947820160605180310/1c36dbdd1d13d1011cc829c6813f268f20160605180310/b3c470
pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7956819/Misc/stores.html
wetransfer.com/downloads/c55111dfdabaae2acad234043279e86420160606122349/c03c63
kat.cr/archaeology-anthropology-t12159171.html
stackoverflow.com/questions/9486900/how-to-get-a-full-res-image-from-an-amazon-zoom-window
pdfforge.org/pdfcreator
dropbox.com/sh/75hcxvmlh9dtrq8/AACdIIDzE1HJ_gQr8AnHuabqa?dl=0
jmagazinescans.livejournal.com/
monoskop.org/images/e/e0/Pierre_Bourdieu_Distinction_A_Social_Critique_of_the_Judgement_of_Taste_1984.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u want us to upload stuff but u dont upload ur own stuff
selfish hoarding fuck

post the link

mega.nz/#F!9wsn1CiI!1NjhrqWnRLahQ9cvBKvwnQ

fair enough

wetransfer.com/downloads/93ee5457ce729c5994a3f4fcf268947820160605180310/1c36dbdd1d13d1011cc829c6813f268f20160605180310/b3c470

Thanks

b u m p

Semi related, pastebin from the user mag dumping Japanese stuff. Also go read Ametora if you like Japanese menswear.

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM

B U M P
U
M
P

there was this wonderful dropboxed collection of all kinds of stores, does anyone have it?

>pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM
really cool, thanks

80th anniversary porter book was really lame kind of upset i got it

I'll check the archives for you. Do you remember about when it was posted?

Found it!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7956819/Misc/stores.html
It's from 2014 though so some of it might not be relevant anymore.

bump

bump PLS

I hope that book gets put up here soon. If it's available as an ebook post a link and I'll buy it

there's an epub version on Piratenbucht

>Ametora
Seeders:
Leechers:
;'(

Didn't matter to me
Anyway, Ill upload it to the MEGA link later

I'd love The Art of Faking It if you have it. It seems to be missing from your link

do you study archaeology & anthro or just interests?

man, thank you a lot

Yeah, I only uploaded the fashion related books cause I thought no one was interested in the other ones.

wetransfer.com/downloads/c55111dfdabaae2acad234043279e86420160606122349/c03c63

I'm currently studying Fashion Marketing, haha. There's times when I get kind of fed of this superficial attire shit and I like reading something different like anthropology.

Link for the books

kat.cr/archaeology-anthropology-t12159171.html

I bought a copy on Amazon cuz I can rip high res pics from the book just like the magazine scans.....Amazon doesn't do a very good job of hiding their image files lol

Nor does issuu.

If you want to, I can host/post those scans it in the mega link. just send it to [email protected]

I really need to write out an infographic so that other people know how to rip the images
Basically: chrome > devtools > click the network tab > click images tab > refresh page > go through the pages one by one to retrieve all the links

Links are like 30,000 characters long I think so you can't do a lot at a time without using up all your ram

you can compile those files into a pdf
They you zip it up and zip it in

like this:stackoverflow.com/questions/9486900/how-to-get-a-full-res-image-from-an-amazon-zoom-window

you better make that infographic

Or this can just stay here so that they don't figure it out lol

Is there a good free pdf editor/creator
I can't figure out how to install acrobat on my computer the instructions on the torrent I have suck

pdfforge.org/pdfcreator

And I use sumatra as a pdf reader

Thanks I don't have my laptop this week so I can't do any scanning but I'll put up all of the high res pics from Ametora when I get home
Drove down for the Copa America matches

bump

OP is not a faggot.

A little bit late to the party but I decided to re-up this stuff after my mega account got de-activated. Hopefully there isn't a lot of overlap with what OP posted.

dropbox.com/sh/75hcxvmlh9dtrq8/AACdIIDzE1HJ_gQr8AnHuabqa?dl=0

What team are you supporting?

U.S.A. dude I hope they win tomorrow

But honestly I'm just trying to enjoy the tournament it's probably the biggest tournament I'll ever go to unless Mexico gets awarded the world cup in the next twenty or so years but that won't happen because of security issues

Thanks user!

some1 post the rick book
fags

You're welcome. I'm glad you mentioned it, it's pretty interesting.

Thanks, downloading now.

Love you :)

Bumping
Anybody else wanna contribute?
Honestly I'd even like to see a recommended reading list of fashion/industry related articles
I subscribed to the new york Times and they have a cool fashion/lifestyle magazine called T Magazine. Worth checking out

thanks friends

Tfw no one posted

pls do make infographic

Yeah I will later and upload it to the pastebin
That way it doesn't get lost / archived

I've been looking for pdfs and I can't find any, sorry.

bump

I'll try to find some movies for tomorrow...

Buuump

thank you friends. this all looks very interesting.

jmagazinescans.livejournal.com/

This is a really good website to get Japanese Magazine scans. It's difficult to navigate through, but I found plenty of Popeye scans, along with some Men's Fudge, Ollie and Sense.

Do you have anything on footwear?

Do you guys read these of tablets/kindle/e-reader? I can't stand reading pdf on laptop/computer

I read on my laptop or on my phone

Phone is p easy senpai, especially if you upload to Google Books

monoskop.org/images/e/e0/Pierre_Bourdieu_Distinction_A_Social_Critique_of_the_Judgement_of_Taste_1984.pdf

Someone posted this in another thread. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it looks interesting.

Would be great if could you post getting things done and life skills

Happy 40th, Popeye
New issue dropped today
It comes with a reprinting of issue one, which is the best fucking free thing I've ever seen in a magazine
I bought two copies at Kinokuniya and will be scanning this as soon as possible

shit man, please post this

Yeah I will when I can get a scanner
It's very cool and the July issue itself is a guide to Los Angeles

baller as fuck!

........source?

Can anybody post HQ scans from the Yeezy Season 2 zine?

Are you the guy who runs the Japanese magazine pastebin? I want to know where to find it when you post.

Like you want me to send out a newsletter or something? I just post whenever I can man I have a full-time job lol
And right now I'm at a soccer game so it won't be til I get home that I can buy a scanner and put up the pics

Do it man