What does your style say about you? Does your military inspired clothing show off that you are manly and honourable...

What does your style say about you? Does your military inspired clothing show off that you are manly and honourable? Or are you just a huge poser like everyone on Veeky Forums and in the prep general?

I literally wear Straight-fit jeans, all black sneakers, and a solid color v-neck

it says I am a heterosexual male that doesn't want to look edgy?

this is my outfit, it says i am a clown because i have big feet :^)

That I like colour? That I'm 'matchy-matchy'?

I surely doesn't tell you that I like comics and old school hip hop.

Style only tells you so much.

It says you're an autistic sperg.

My style doesn't really tell that much about me, rather it's kind of misleading. Mostly black and white and sometimes I go colorful. Streetwear-ish. I really am a undercover weeb that likes web dev and machine learning. Hoodies and jeans would say a lot more aobut me though.

Hi /pol/

Because /pol/ is so keen on JFK?

what a stupid thread

My outfits are based off of the idea of a minimalist/capsule wardrobe.

I'd say it reflects my knack of being adapting myself in accordance to any group of people or situation. I'm a non-biased, open-ended guy, so I get along with people easily.

I just like looking good without imposing things on others.

I'm just hoping ur a yuro because holy shit user

nice eyes

im as emo as i dress

You sound like a total asshole. Get your thumbs out of your asshole and mouth.

pants?

How so? I'm not here to argue, but please elaborate.

That i am a poorfag who spends his money on other shit.

if you use the word "poser" past high school you need to kill yourself

Do poseurs stop existing after high school? Do your prefer; fake, wannabe, actor, liar, impostor?

So was this thread created because you're genuinely interested in what other users' styles say about them, or did you create this thread because you're butthurt about military inspired clothing?

is right

when I read this I imagined you pushing your glasses up to your nose and smiling smugly.

You REALLY sound like an asshole here, not like a "treats other people like shit" asshole, but just a fucking goofy asshole. Who talks like this?

Unexamined Life: The Post

>v-neck
>heterosexual

try again

Do you have anything to contribute in this thread? Is complaining about how I came off to use as an asshole what you want, or actual discussion?

Also, you didn't give any reasoning, just changed your claim from "asshole" to "goofy asshole".

*came off to you

>all black sneakers

What kind? Vans are acceptable, literally anything else isn't unless it's a part of a uniform for your job

Not the guy you're talking to, but learning how to talk to someone like you're not an "intellectually superior" fedora-fag is really gonna help you in life.

>"I dress in a capsule wardrobe and it reflects how I like to adapt to any given group of people or situation."

That's all I was trying to get across. I admit the way I wrote my post was pompous and condescending.

You look gr8 its fine

>from wealthy family
>some old money some new money
>study politics and economics
>take recreational drugs fairly often
>spend summer at the beach or on the water
>live in small 'arty' city
my style says all these things, probably not at the same time though

Dress prep
In a frat
9/10 would crash mad pus again

>lots of pastels
>washed out colours
>slim bottoms and a mix of slim and oversized tops
>but also SLP-esque, heroin chic pieces (Chelsea boots, slim leather jackets etc)

I dunno, I guess that I'm pretty confident in my sexuality but don't feel confident settling upon a style yet?

coйфep?

I behave like an old man so I dress like an old man. At least this way I don't have to buy new clothes as I age.

>Muted and pale colours
>Always wear long sleeves unless I find a good earth tone tee
>No shorts in my closet even though I fit them well
>Shoes are almost always hi-tops and boots

I got a disclosed (confide?) personality, only one friend and I don't really talk to him that much. I want to get to know more people but its just SO HARD.

I hope I never meet you

sounds lame

Yeah some what. I havent really found a direction in my life currently. I dress whatever i think looks good and all the fits are not coherant with each other. Basically i dress like shit

Cool opinion. Do you do this on every thread?

No you faggot

You can leave if you have nothing to contribute.