Hey guys, /tv/ here. someone mentioned the sweater that best girl here is wearing. what can you tell me about it?

hey guys, /tv/ here. someone mentioned the sweater that best girl here is wearing. what can you tell me about it?

do you think she dresses better in the show or in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

lyst.com/clothing/play-comme-des-garcons-play-v-neck-pullover-gold-black/?product=SYCWTWS&atc_country=USA&atc_content=USA-PLA-Play+Comme+des+Gar%C3%A7ons+Knitwear-Clothing+%26+Accessories+%3E+Clothing+%3E+Tops+%3E+Sweaters+%26+Cardigans-DDD-no&atc_source=google&atc_medium=cpc&atc_campaign=USA-PLA-AllBrands&atc_grouping=Google-PLA&sem_id=A6328702&gclid=CjwKEAjwm8-6BRDgnb-Dk96UmRASJADbMycYqhULaNKmPZL1DNDHzydBwUSm-4uMSdzJVdWrhu2_VxoCn8Dw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

comme de garcon, probably 3 seasons old.
You can fuck off back to your /pol/ sub-board now.

Comme des FUCKING MEME.

Comme des Fuckdown by Rei Ayanami.

Super rare, very stylish.

Comme All over their Moms ( )
by Me feat. my dick

very popular these days :^)

Fucking maiseyfags are here now lol

Comme Des Garcon Play, a diffusion line of CDG, it just basics with that meme heart. Very meh, but fuccboi asians seem to love it.

She looks cute in real life, on the show however she looks really bad.

>comme de garcon
>Comme des FUCKING MEME
>Comme des Fuckdown
>Comme Des Garcon Play,

Where can I get one of these?

The internet.

Name a better girl in the show :^)

I tried searching but only found "Comme des Garcons" is this a fake??

yeah, what you're looking for is Comme All Over Their Moms

lyst.com/clothing/play-comme-des-garcons-play-v-neck-pullover-gold-black/?product=SYCWTWS&atc_country=USA&atc_content=USA-PLA-Play+Comme+des+Gar%C3%A7ons+Knitwear-Clothing+%26+Accessories+%3E+Clothing+%3E+Tops+%3E+Sweaters+%26+Cardigans-DDD-no&atc_source=google&atc_medium=cpc&atc_campaign=USA-PLA-AllBrands&atc_grouping=Google-PLA&sem_id=A6328702&gclid=CjwKEAjwm8-6BRDgnb-Dk96UmRASJADbMycYqhULaNKmPZL1DNDHzydBwUSm-4uMSdzJVdWrhu2_VxoCn8Dw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I personally don't have any problem wkth Maisey, but it's intresting see them here and on 8 c h a n.

>$315

Is this real for real??? Do you think all her clothes are this expensive? Hard to imagine myself.

Does she have downs?

Nope, just one of many byproducts of living on small island of cousins that keep fucking cousins.

Come on dude, this is a serious fashion thread.

Are chokers like this really a think? I thought it was for middle schoolers pretending to be sluts.

it wasn't that long ago that she was a middle schooler lmao

itt: fetal alcohol syndrome

>comme de garcon, probably 3 seasons old.

Boy that shirt came out last year along with the soft color shirt line they did.

Go to dorversteet market
And shut the fuck up are you this autistic not everyone buys clothes from ross go back to your /v/ diffusion board

this one is courtesy of /tv/ for you guys :^)

>Boy that shirt came out last year along with the soft color shirt line they did.

So is it safe to say she's ahead of the curve? I'm skeptical. Despite my lack of fashion knowledge some of the stuff she wears does not seem as you would say, effay.

tell me what you think this imaginary curve is like and what it means to be ahead of the curve

you know being trendy and fashionable. ahead of the curve I guess would mean you are the trendsetter

What trends did she set?
She dresses like a new money white girl.

>all those half-naked men on her clothes

Where are the fat feminists now, crying about their oppression?