My hair is a lot like the style on the left...

My hair is a lot like the style on the left, perhaps a little too long at the back but I'm going in for a haircut tomorrow anyway. How do I style like that on the right whilst keeping my hair like it is on the left?

fuck wrong picture lol

lmao do you not preview the pictures before you post? Also I'm going to guess those two pics are from different times because of the drastic difference. p.s. that hairstyle is fucking gay(right one)

Hahaha I forgot I just saved the Duriel321 pic so I was certain the most recent one was that hair pic -
Hm thats a good point I guess, idk I like it, I just wanna be able to slick it back and style it at the front at other times too

BANK UR ITEMS
BANK UR ITEMS
BANK UR ITEMS

yeah theres no way the length on the left looks like the right with just some product and blowdrying, he definitely had it cut in between

6 / 6 / 6

GG

Yeah looking back on it, you're right, I feel conned. fack

now confirmed runescape thread

are meat pies effay?

Which skillscape is effay?

BANK YOUR ITEMS

in no specific order:
Level 3 with Agility cape/slayer caoe
Prayer cape
quest cape
constitution cape

>tfw my skiller got banned cause i used a bot for 3 mins and lost my 97 agi and 70 slayer

when you post the wrong pic

Same here, I didnt even use a bot. Just some light macro-ing when I was farming cows at low levels. But I got banned after I got full dragon.

how did you idiots not notice the fade, obviously it's been cut

cdg play x hitpoints

Untrimmed slayer cape is the most effay

Strength, cooking, and fletching are objectively plebeian

>tfw botted dungeoneering back in 2010 (?) literally 21 hours a day (I played the other 3) and never got banned

Funny thing, i botted a almost maxed account with 50m rc xp and account is still not banned.

oh wait this is the fashion board