Fuck shoes

I'm not kidding, shoes must have been the worst fashion invention ever, lets analize them first:

Pros:
>they look cool

Cons:
>they store sweat and make your feet stink
>really uncomfortable
>they stew your feet up and make you wanna die
>annoying to put on/tie your shoes
>some shoes will fuck your sole up
>expensive
>the only standard for ''normal'' people, if you wear anything else (as a guy) you'll be looked at weird

why don't they just die out?

you realize how fucked up your feet would be without shoes to protect them right
or is this thread in jest

What happens when you need to look like a functional human being with a job? Also those are really awful, you could've chosen so many other sandals that look 100x better than those.

stop falling for the bait

>the only standard for ''normal'' people, if you wear anything else (as a guy) you'll be looked at weird
Exactly, that's the problem

I know it's b8 but I'm on the toilet, nothing better to do than shitpost i guess.

Who are you quoting? I didn't write any of that Mr man

hehe, true shitposting :'-)

So are all unpopular opinions b8 now?
I quoted myself, on my OP, dingus

Low quality b8, me goyim

lol I didn't read the last line of the OP my b. But why those sandals, they're atrocious.

I literally posted the first Google Image I saw when I looked for ''sandals''.

Shoes are great for preventing injury and infection, as well as for providing some warmth in cold weather. The problem is that 99% of shoes are designed with little or no regard for how feet actually look and function.

Okay, but what about hot places like California? Everytime I get to my house from college my feet stink and I must change to sandals immediately.

Another point for sandals: you can take them with you to the shower and he'll be fine.

What if you need to run and don't want your slippers to fall off? What if you live in a place that is cold in the winter?

50k likes and i prove the earth is flat :)

- facebook/FunClubWorldwide/

I count sandals as shoes, personally. I think they're great, because they can allow your feet to flex and spread freely while still protecting you from the ground.
I hate the term "mandals" because they've been worn by both genders for thousands of years.

They were pretty much the first footwear to exist and yeah, I usually slip my shoes off very discretely in class because I feel so fucking boiled.