instagram.com/p/BGRFv8wkX4_/?taken-by=rickowensonline&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=MIAJemmO-bg
youtube.com/watch?v=yTOqZ86OMag
youtube.com/watch?v=lhAr_UeroCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so?

>shilling your shitty youtube channel on Veeky Forums
this is just sad

fuck me. I like the guy but do I wanna watch this?
I'm already cringing imagining what he's gonna say.

"humorous" outsider perspective

ho ho ho
suck my mistletoe

You should be cringing harder because you like the ramblings of a mentally retarded Pakistani.

>tfw 53 year old edgy teenager

he has 2mil subs, i really doubt he would come here to advertise

/rog/ on suicide watch

MrRepzion came here to shill himself in 2013.

TRICKY RICKY AT IT AGAIN

eh I'm not an edgy /pol/tard so that doesn't bother me. He makes entertaining videos from time to time.

PS I watched the video and it's just as cringy as you'd expect. He shit on Veeky Forums with the Tricky Rick part and he plans on doing a video on Kanye soooo he's officially shit now.

this is good though

it just further seperates us from them

>soooo he's officially shit now.

He's "officially" shit because he triggered you?

You are a child.

Everything he said is true too - the real cringe is you low-intellect pieces of shit who blindly suck Rick Ownes cock.

lmao is that your takeaway from my post?
I don't even own Rick let alone like his stuff.

>low-intellect pieces of shit

major b8 alert but I had to bite

look if videos like this make you wanna quit liking tricky ricky etc. then you never liked it in the first place and only did it to fit in to boost your e-stats

then how is the video cringy?

It's in-line with literally every other video he's made so the fact that you deem it cringey just means you were triggered like a little bitch

>huurduur what is art

>It's in-line with literally every other video he's made
yeah
it's shit

I think he'd hold more merit if he didn't treat runway concept fits as pieces to be worn in their entirety for the purpose of looking good. These pieces are designed to explore new areas and influence further works, not to be worn day to day.

I like this guy, but his opinion here is invalidated because he doesn't really understand the purpose of the scene. Of course, you try to explain that to anyone and they'll just call you out for circlejerking as he wisely put that right at the start of the video so viewers can start throwing it around.

who watches this shit?

I genuinely can't be bothered to debate you saying things like that but this guy sums it up

lol hes just screaming like he knows what hes talking about, like it actually offends him

this and so many other videos of his are total bullcrap, he needs to stick to youtube drama, every other video sounds like shit my grandfather would say

>It's in-line with literally every other video he's made
so an autistic manchild talking loudly about "I DONT LIKE THING" in an awful fake british meme accent? thanks for saving me the time of actually watching this one

fuck grade, he insulted our highfather rick

Grade makes some decent points but is also misunderstanding a lot of things. He hits the nail on the head with about everything involving Rick Owens though.

He's right about the 69 harness

To continue (As I'm watching and posting at the same time):

>insults one designer's male fashion range for not conforming to his standards of male fashion
>yet made a video about how it's wrong he should have to conform to the male standard of drinking beer when he enjoys fruity drinks

>brings up Rick Owen's pricing
>doesn't reflect at all upon the pressures of the high fashion market in driving prices (Addressed very well by the user's large Visvim post).

>Ends with "There is no brains in being a fashion designer"

Not really much more to say on the matter, other than the classic "If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to buy it. It is priced this way as it clearly sells to the people who do enjoy it, and can afford it".

And no, I don't own any pieces that could be considered high fashion. I just think this is a pretty low quality video.

instagram.com/p/BGRFv8wkX4_/?taken-by=rickowensonline&hl=en

so i take it grade's fanbase are edgy 12 year olds as wel

Its like going to a museum and being mad at pollock or Duchamp because "i can make this too"

You got the pic of the Visvim post? I never saved it but its one of the few quality posts here

Basically

MDE shouldn't even be there desu

MDE is for retarded children.

So is Tim & Eric and all of the other "LUL SEW WACKEE" "comedy" shows.

Sorry user, I've got it on my HDD but I'm away from home. If you go in to the archives with keyword Visvim or something you might be in luck.

At the very least I would check the archived asian designer generals, I think it was posted there recently.

>tfw enjoy a bit of franku
>used to enjoy a bit of TBFP
>enjoyed dunky's stuff he released after he duo'd with Pbat
>was at a friends house last week
>his 15 y/o brother and his friends were bringing half of those things listed up
>they kept going on about how their sense of humour was so weird

Times change man.

I have it, here you go famalam

ty bb

from what i can see
>fat bernie supporter spic
>chubby poo in loo looking cosplay autist
>someone who thought "badassenthusiast" was a cool username and posts nothing but stale memes
>14 year old daddy issues thot
>private accounts that appear to be high school freshmen and one 53 year old man
sounds about right

the issue is that you are taking the video seriously
I don't like the guy or his videos but it's pretty clear the whole "rant humor" is his thing
he doesn't know anything about the things he makes videos about which is the point

Except that he makes very clear arguments and puts forward a very clear message in his videos on pranks, youtube drama, and personalities.

>hating TBFP
>hating dunky

It's an issue he has absolutely no clue about
It's just a comedy video if you are in to that kinda pretend to be angry humor

Which would be okay (Well, maybe moreso if his videos felt more informed), but he doesn't (Or pretends not to) understand that his fanbase takes it seriously and goes on to cause grief based on it.

He's basically saying that it isn't cool and overpriced, weird people are the only ones who like fashion.

no its passive aggressiveness hiding behind "humor" as a scapegoat.

he's legit humoryoutube.com/watch?v=MIAJemmO-bg

Who gives a shit mate
The plebs aren't ever going to understand fashion because they don't want to, some guy pandering to that crowd with silly video like this don't make no difference to me.

it's weird how the kids who watch his videos are all about being weird and not like "other" people. but freak out when they see tricky ricky.
Reminds me when i dated this tumblr girl who was into death grips but thought coil was too "fucked" up for her

I guess no matter how """"undergound"""" people go they still have that mainstream mentality on liking things based on how their peers will receive them instead of judging it on your own.

I'll pray for them :)

Why do people who know nothing about fashion insist on talking about fashion?

best post currently on Veeky Forums, i've read every non-archived post. Now I can go, i've found what I wanted.

So should we just delete this board then?

all boards here are just some hobby plus shitposting. so Veeky Forums is fashion shitposting

I like that people are getting all pissy over this
If some 5 year old walked into your BC Calculus class and said "2 pwus 2 is 7" you'd just be like very cute but fuck off
Is this not the equivalent? It's some guy with scarce knowledge of the subject putting everything they've got out there. So why can't we just ignore it and get back to caring about if stuff is "effay" enough (even though literally nobody gives a shit about our existence)?

Hating everything doesn't make you mature

Who is the bearded guy under "cr1TiKal"?

I don't hate everything, I hate stupid shit.

Tim & Eric grunting for 5 minutes isn't "comedy", it's two unfunny retards grunting for 5 minutes.

I don't even watch Tim & Eric, I barely know who they are. What kind of humor do you like?

youtube.com/watch?v=yTOqZ86OMag
>gradeaundera got btfo already

>complaining about autistic complaining

umm... BACK THE FUCK OFF?

youtube.com/watch?v=lhAr_UeroCk

HAHAHA

wow....really makes you think

>No mention of r/atheism

shit list mate

I'd argue with the comment section about this, but then again I remember Grade's fanbase and the youtube demographic in general is comprised of people in Walmart graphic gaming tees and the Costco jeans that come in packs

reddit's in there, close enough

fuck this bitch ass talking shit on ricky.

like baka senpai this guy is a prime example of ignorance being bliss.

Dunky has got annoying as fuck, I don't want to support a man-child. He sounds like has down syndrome.

Not only is Reddit in there, but so is Richard Dawkins Christ, the "savior" of r/atheism.

anyone who watches this legit autist is probably autistic themselves.

you should be cringing at yourself for liking this guy

>making fun of father owens

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE/UNDERSTAND: the video

>"you just don't understand it!"
>"it's actually really deep and cool but only intellectuals like myself can appreciate it!"

kys

who are you quoting?

Probably what he think's going inside of OR's head.

What you're saying is exactly what Grade is doing.

literally who
and why should I care about his opinion

the fact is the shit we saw in grade's video looks like garbage, there's no point in trying to explore in fashion like that, you can see the end result right away, does it look good? yes or no. this is fashion not science

i only know the masketa dude
thanks god.

I'm calling it here first. We're going to get a large influx of threads like where to buy rep geos and ramones after these financially challenged pleb kiddies start browsing more street oriented Rick.

Guarantee you that all those comments are from 15 year olds that buy graphic t-shirts from Target and wear baggy brown cargo shorts.

Summer's coming. Wouldn't be too surprised.

>in an awful fake british meme accent

i saw a dramaalert video featuring him and someone he disagreed with, actually, and he spoke in a way exactly as he does in his videos only quicker and with less enunciated words

i presume his voice in the aforementioned dramalert video was his normal voice, and the only difference seems to be it's inadvertently more slurred due to the quickness at which he speaks

It's already started.

He got popular on youtube recently for a lot stuff involving copyright, his previous videos were kinda rants that got him an initial audience

I once was one of those kids so there's hope

But this video shows the actual attitude of 95% of normies at the street to Rick's stuff. It's just what everybody who wears Rick know. Nothing new here.

>Tim & Eric grunting for 5 minutes isn't "comedy",

That's nothing at all like what MDE does though. They haven't been doing tim and eric style videos since 2011

some sexist white dude being angry about stuff
how original

THIS! so much this!!
These tryhard fashion idiots make me sick. Just dress normal from good brands like Jcrew or H&M and stop trying to be a ninja space man autist. Can't wait til this fad dies out!

B8

dank.

>makes you look like a boss from the final fantasy series
lmao nerd faggot. obviously wasted his teens and 20s in front of a tv playing faggot child games and is now raging against popular good looking people

I've seen something similar posted unironically. It was like "What's wrong with golf shirts, nice jeans and leather boat shoes? Fashion is fucking gay I am not paying more than $12 for a shirt".
Of course the dude was a 2/10 30 year old wage slave loser. Made me roll my eyes. Ugly ass normal dudes like that will never know how many doors open and opportunities are presented by looking good and having a strong sense of style.

L

> ITT : stop liking thing i don't like

truth hurts I guess? I bet you cant even pull off these expensive rags. you look like hot topic goths but you paid thousands instead of 50 bucks
reevaluate your lives

T. Person who wears EBIN GAYMER tees.

games let me meet new friends, explore new worlds, grip me with compelling narratives, and give me complex hand eye coordination skills
what do your 3000 dollar black rick owens goth rags give you? no one even think you look good. the people on the waywt call you a fag, girls think you are emo and you cant wear this crap to work. you are lost

Complex hand-eye coordination skills mean fuck-all if you never leave your mother's basement, lardass.

Why do you have Milo in there faggot

Milo is for retarded gyamerfags who pretend that a no-name programmer sucking cock to get her shitty text-based game about depression reviewed at all is a "REEL SRS BIDNESS"

Congratulations, you fucktards made her famous and Milo exploited you for $$$.

This post is b8, pls don't respond to it