Veeky Forums approved hats?

Veeky Forums approved hats?

Other urls found in this thread:

agoraclothing.com/shop/agora/hats/6-panels/in-n-out-6-panel.html
stromoctober.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disgusting

Degenerate

Got this from a little music festival my uni puts on every year. Only 100 were given away.

What do you guys think?

W2c one that says r/asianmasculinity

Beautiful hat

W2C!

Make it a double-double, animal style!

I bought one of these, ships from fucking sweden, arrives crushed and dishaped as fuck, also the bill looks a little awkward, not your started baseball cap bill

Love it, octopi are my favorite.

On that note, has anyone got experience embroidering their own hats? Seems like a sure-fire way to end up with a hat that is both good looking (To you) and unique

Ebay link too long. Search up "Japanese 6 Panel cap hat vaporwave 5 yung lean vintage NEW"

I would buy it for myself but I'm unemployed.

agoraclothing.com/shop/agora/hats/6-panels/in-n-out-6-panel.html

There's this too. Is this the swedish website rumored to ruin this hat? I love the look of this hat, but don't want to waste 20

contemplating if this is approved or not

you can get custom embroidered dadcaps for like $12-15 on a variety of websites.

i really like the port & company stretch cotton strap back caps. hardware's good and they're comfy as fuck. pretty sure this post is one of those caps, if not they look identical

I have this hat and I love it. Goes really well with light blue denim and earthtone sorta stuff

Can someone please for the love Jesus tell me where to get this.

stromoctober.com/

stromoctober.com

Whats the thing with dadcaps on Veeky Forums, most of the board shits on them and says they are highschool tier, but still there are a lot of threads about them.
I actually dont have a problem with them and would probably wear one myself but I look shit with hats

they're my favorite caps for a few reasons
they're really comfortable because there's no rigid paneling and they actually conform to the shape of your head. fit feels secure even with a low profile dome (like most of the caps in this thread)
strap-back dadcaps actually fit large heads, many caps don't at all.
curved brims keep sun glare out better than flat brims. also looks good with not-oversized sunglasses.

so basically i'm autistic, but it doesn't hurt that i think they look good.

'dadcaps', jesus christ you fucking children. theyre just called 'caps'. stop trying to turn everything into a meme you cringey babies.

It's the current trend in hip-hop

katakana shit is deep reddit core

>Whats the thing with dadcaps on Veeky Forums, most of the board shits on them and says they are highschool tier, but still there are a lot of threads about them.
there is ton of high schoolers browsing here

what websites?

What does this symbol mean/reference?

some company in my town makes hats for the touristy stores and events in town
look at this local GRAIL