henryhunt.co.uk/products/benjamin-burgundy-rugby-shirt?variant=11627622532
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is this mess of colors
cuffing the pants because hes too poor to get them tailored
why are the sleeves different lengths
this man needs to get his shit together

I thought it was okay

What do you guys think about RL Rugby

I know they RL dropped this line but I have a few pieces still in my wardrobe and their retail stores always gave me that prep school vibe

youtube.com/watch?v=XhDFeK8sEr8

youtube.com/watch?v=azt1ZrOhkmo

youtube.com/watch?v=72BrWuAugh8

youtube.com/watch?v=RNg2N9FmOeY

youtube.com/watch?v=NEFZZi53bQg

you should only dress prep if you are a prep

Where would I go about finding some good tan slacks? I know it's extremely basic, but I usually go to Asos for this kind of thing and they don't have any tan ones. Any help?

Rugby was cool, better than the denim and supply that replaced it.

I remember in the stores they had a bunch of different patches you could use to customize your different rugby shirts, jackets, sweaters, cardigans ect. It was cool, I remember my girlfriend got me a rugby shirt as a gift and it had a huge Letterman style patch on it with V for my last name and a few other small patches and the number 7 on the back as that was my fav number at the time

Attractive people... making ridiculous outfits look good since.. forever.

Asked about these in the last thread, but looking for more opinions. Can these be used in prep fits?

woud look better if they were slimmer

I also dont like that material

looks too thin for my tastes

Of course why are you doubting?

Fell for the whole 'pleats are haram' thing

That does not have pleats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleat

Picked these up today! Very happy with them, thoughts?

I like it.

I have a high school graduation ceremony coming up and I have no idea what to wear. Should I stick with the blazer? Or just a shirt and bow/tie with chinos?

I'd go all out with a blazer, perhaps suspenders too? If you're slim that is. That's just my though

j press
bills khakis
o connells

w2c long sleeve polo or cardigan with that type of emblem on the girls shirt in the screen grab for the first video. The maroon with white collar

>bow tie with suspenders
are you a future free market libertarian economist

it's common, especially for preps

Top good but not prep brodanky, this is more shitbag Oxford student English countrywear core.

I found it on /r/preppy

OPS WITHOUT ME ARE HARAM

Well you wouldn't make one faggot

Post some inspo

reddit.com/r/preppy/top/

Is this subreddit haram

use navyblazer

>new shoes on table

m8, what the fuck are you doing?

>mfw liking Polo Ralph Lauren
please call me a pleb.

Anybody have any good penny loafer recommendations? Preferably either pinched or full strap. I was looking at these meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=4079

>calls himself a prep in 2016
>doesn't wear exclusively Thom Browne
shiggy

they are nice but the blue laces give them a 'im classy but also trendy' feel

that being said, look at ma brogues with 'im classy but also trendy' red laces.

What

its not polo RL

its RL Rugby

So guys, I already bought a Beams navy blazer (size small, prob about 36R) which would need extensive tailoring to fit me (slim it down and shorten sleeves) but I think I found a vintage Van Jac piece that would fit me much better.

I'm in Japan with family right now but I'll be going to the US in a month or two for school, is there much demand for BEAMS blazers in the US? I'm not sure if I should lug it over or sell it here.

How can i wear a seersucker pant casually? This is all i have so far looking for a lil versatility.

R/navyblazer is the less shitty r/preppy

Detail

Not the same, but close
henryhunt.co.uk/products/benjamin-burgundy-rugby-shirt?variant=11627622532

w2c

What cars are preppy

>So guys, I already bought a Beams navy blazer (size small, prob about 36R)
>which would need extensive tailoring to fit me (slim it down and shorten sleeves)
Dwarf detected
Do you bring your trusty axe and like a wizard and healing elf when you go prepping?

How very prep general of reCaptcha

Jcrew slim bowery

Wow so offensive about sensitive topic, I am true original miyuki zoku size okay.

I'll bring a copy of Heibon Punch and Van Jac paper bag with one finger in the air and behead those who dart their jackets.

That looks good but wear mocs, not Killshots

I dont have mocs, but i have doc marten 1461s in brown and black and lands end moc toe boots

MODS

Stick with the Killshots then, it looks good as is

Did you even read the handbook? Since you clearly haven't, brands like Jeep (Grand Wagoneer), Subaru, Mercedes, Saab, Volvo, and British cars in general (esp. older LR defenders) are preppy. Stuff that is well built, has a history and doesn't scream for attention like the tasteless thing in your image.

What do you guys think about camel blazers? They seem a bit harder to pull off than the navy ones.

Worth the bother or something best left to the geriatrics?

wouldn't attempt. Stick to camel polo coats

>polo coats
kek

camel hair polo coats are traditional ivy league outerwear

>my fav number
this cracks me up

You shouldn't wear one unless you actually went to Yale in the 1950s.

actually that applies to most of this thread

I really don't think Mercedes is that tasteful in a preppy sense. It's an African dictator's car.

Where do I get good chino pants

J Crew

Is Barbour Veeky Forums?

are you kidding m8 of course

not white, therefore you can't pull off prep

Delete this

The fairlane is my dreamcar

mtm

He is right tho...looks off if you arent white

>I'm an SEC frat bro, the picture

>Double breasted sport coat

As tryhard as it gets. Only old people can pull off double breasted coats.

>suede loafers
>prep
Pick one.

Get Loake senpai.

I wanna atleast change my first name because it is retarded and I still cant identify with it after 19 years.
The problem is that it feels weird to give myself a name, especially when I think about giving myself a classic/conservative name since my family isnt wealthy.

What do you guys think?

What's your name?

Change it to Kiel James Patrick.

Cringe

Haha, no.
Nicola, which is retarded since its only known as a male name in France and I am from Germany. My family isnt french in the slightest too.
I wanted to change it to Nicholas and maybe give myself a second name like Konstantin (german version of french Constantine, its also a german classic from the aristocracy). Its just an idea, there are other names out there, but I liked this one since it isnt typically german and its timeless. But it feels fucking weird to give myself a name like that, feels so fake. Generally changing my name feels weird, it feels like I would have a fake identity. I cant identify with my current name too tho...

Wouldn't be weird at all to change it to Nicholas. It's not like you're choosing a last name as your first without having the kind of family background where that's done.

Change it to Insecure. Unless it's Tyshawn- or Adolf-tier, the person makes the name, not the other way around.

Yeah ofcourse, but its something that bothers me and its easy to change.
Yeah, but Konstantin would be a name that suggests a wealthy family with heritage. But I wouldnt want to give myself a poorfag trend name on purpose either.
Nicholas would just be a variation of my current first name.

I don't really care what your name currently is. I'm much more interested to know what you want to change it to. What name is so pretentious that you actively desire it?

What are you trying to go for here?
This looks like some retarded graphic designer shit

It is Konstantin. It is a conservative name and its not a name that would make people think that I am old since it isnt uncommon and therefore its still relevant today.

Is MLK ivy?

He's dead and a nigger

He was a good nogger like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson.

Don't give yourself a rich people name then you disgusting pleb. You'll ruin the reputation and you'll look like a huge try hard like the people in the name threads here on Veeky Forums.

Well, its not like I am a garbage collector. I am a finance student and I dress mostly preppy...
Konstantin is widely used these days, so its not that obvious.

Let your mannerisms speak for you

Is Arnold Steiner Veeky Forums?

fuck...I like prep but I'm afraid I'll look like that...

Just avoid the pink pants crap and go with grey wool trousers and a more conservative necktie.

he was a marxist

Okay my fault, I am a eurofag. Thats anti-prep then, dumb nogger.

Easy to pull off if you're a black guy wearing a turtleneck

Bernie is barely Marxist but at least his style is the traddest among the lot save perhaps JEB