Is Gucci worth the money? I love Alessandro Michele, and pic related seems like something I could wear forever...

is Gucci worth the money? I love Alessandro Michele, and pic related seems like something I could wear forever... but it's also $830. Even among luxury brands that does seem to be pushing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-U5c38WhrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong pic

another sweater that I love.. for $720

Gucci is slightly above entry level for in terms of pricing for luxury good

gucci is gross are you kidding, literally what are they doing lately

It looks great but can you afford this

i have money to pay for the cardigan, but I can only really justify the purchase if there's long term value. When I purchased CPs a couple of years ago, it was a lot of money but they're still going strong. If the same can be said for Gucci quality then I'll probably pull the trigger. Or hope that it goes on sale for 30% off or something.

no, a jacket is not worth a grand

well i think it looks gorgeous, and it looks like something you can wear in 10 years time, but it also looks kind of basic for a piece that almost costs a grand.
Personally i would probably get something a bit more eccentric for that kind of money, but if you like it, go for it.

cop the yeezy 750s dropping this week for $350, resell for $2k, get both gucci pieces with resale money

sounds easy , maybe I'll cop 10 pairs and buy a car :~)

did u just fuck my bitch?

not in gucci slides

eh idk about 10 but getting 1-3 pairs is easy
if you live in one of the adidas confirmed cities

ifnot

you just gota=ta be lucky on the adidas online drop

when is this drop exactly?

Anyone know when the cruise '17 collection is droping? I wanna cop the glasses maddi was wearing

>is Gucci worth the money?
Its the Only brand I would consider paying retail for its amazing right now I hope Alessandro can keep it up

Try more like 4 grand for the silk bombers

Yes, it is worth it if you are referring to Spring/Summer 16.

if you hang out with niggers maybe

I feel like this isn't the piece you should pay that money for.
like said,
>Personally i would probably get something a bit more eccentric for that kind of money, but if you like it, go for it.
can cop at river island

7-800 is really not alot for knit items from luxury brands, i'd say that's like the entry level price

Go for it though, I've seen some of the men's items from last year's cruise collection in stores a while back, beautiful stuff. I don't really think you have to worry about quality with these guys.

And yeah I kinda have the same issue as you, I'd be glad to save up for a piece but all the cool stuff is really expensive and the affordable ones are pretty basic, I'm super sold on the entire brand but as far as individual pieces go haven't found something I'd realistically like to work towards.

Been thinking about the furry loafers or some of the rings

Also this pic is such a fucking good representation of everything I think good fashion is right now

This is now a Gucci general thread

Check out this fashion film by Gia Coppola for Vogue with all Gucci everything that was posted earlier today

youtube.com/watch?v=v-U5c38WhrA

I can't stress how fucking well done this is a FUCKING perfect representation of the brand's universe and direction. A fantastical blend of history and modernity. Excellent storytelling. Probably my single favourite brand right now, there are others putting out great collections but Gucci really has the entire package figured out

Is this bee motif a nod to DH, a blatant rip, irony, or am I missing something?

Please help.

None of those, Alessandro Michele draws influence from flora & fauna, and representations of them in art / history, so I think he just liked the idea of it as a motif, because idk anything about Gucci having a bee motif as part of their brand heritage or w/e

I love this too OP

thankyou

Man gucci looks like shit post-post tom ford

Oh man, that girl look exactly as a older school crush. Sad feels m8

wheres the codeine

it's better than it was under tom ford what are you going on about?