What are some tips to aging gracefully, Veeky Forums?

What are some tips to aging gracefully, Veeky Forums?

eat healthy and exercise

SUNSCREEN

S K I N C A R E G E N E R A L

Proper diet

No cigarettes, alcohol, or caffeine

Coconut water and cocoa butter.

Also, drink lots of water and exercise and stay in shape well before gravity starts having its way with your skin

Also, avoid the sun like the plague particularly between 10AM and 2PM if you live in the United States. I'm guessing it's about the same other places

Long grey hair.
Stubble

This. And good sleep.

This.
And
Diet, exercise, and sleep.

Pretty much everything everyone has told you since you were born.

>drink water
>don't smoke
>minimal alcohol consumption
>get enough rest
>brush your teeth
>exercise
>avoid excessive sugar
>don't drink soda, tea, coffee, anything that stains your teeth

Pretty much everything that has already been mentioned in this thread. Don't abuse yourself in your youth just because you're young, or else you'll pay for it when you're older.

also wear sunscreen

>don't drink soda, tea, coffee, anything that stains your teeth

other than water, nothing?

Avoid high-sugar diets, eat a low GI, low sodium diet
Do not drink, do NOT smoke
Drink only de/caffinated coffee, water, and tea
Utilize a proper sunscreen, moisturizer, exfoliate and retinol cream regiment every single day
Acquire 7-9 hours of quality sleep every day
>Apply in gentle circles so as to not stretch your skin and propagate microwrinkles)
Wear polarized sunglasses so as to avoid squinting and straining your eyes (therein forming premature crow's feet)
Avoid making the male duck face (pic related, thousands of dollars in corrective dermabrasions and injections couldn't undo the damage that Bieber has done to his forehead wrinkles)

Good advice, but
>exfoliate everyday

bit too much. exfoliate max. three times per week.

Also I would say embracing certain things about aging, don't try too hard to look young. If your hair turns salt and pepper, wear that shit. Pic related.

>de/caffinated coffee
do NOT drink de-caff coffee. It is HORRIBLE for you, especially seeing that coffee is rich of anti-oxidants (multiple studies done on the benefit of coffee, health-wise)

Become rich

Tea is fine, the staining will be combatted by basic oral hygiene. There's also juice and milk.

>do NOT drink de-caff coffee. It is HORRIBLE for you, especially seeing that coffee is rich of anti-oxidants (multiple studies done on the benefit of coffee, health-wise)
If you drink one or two cups a day, nothing will happen. Plus, most people are idiots who overpower their coffees with abundant cream and sugars without understanding the ramifications, of which is FAR worse than what you are stating

I suppose that it is a good way to go if you are sensitive to caffeine, but if you are able to limit yourself to two cups a day and have little to no bad reaction when it comes to caffeine, you might as well drink regular coffee.

That being said, you are entirely right about the whole cream, milk and sugar thing, so there's that. (not sure if those who drink de-caf necessarily don't, though)

All of the tips in here are great, but another secret to aging well is to adjust your personal style as you age.

Don't continue to wear certain items in your 30s that you generally only see on people wear in their 20s.

Black will always look good. Build a style that's simple and classic. Don't go for over the top.

die young

This
Lynch likely drinks more coffee and smokes more cigarettes than any of us here and he aged like wine

Good hair, yes, but he look very old now

VITAMINS
>Omega 3
>Multi-vitamin
>Biotin
SUNSCREEN EVERYDAY
Try to eat as healthy as you can be

GENES
E
N
E
S

Yeah, genetics play a large part, but there are still preventative measures you can take that will have you aging better than those who did nothing and will look like shit in their mid 30's/40's.

don't sleep on your face
pic related

>mfw can only sleep on my face

How can you stop yourself from rolling over during the night? I always fall asleep on my back, but end up on my side or front...