How much have you spent on clothes this year?

How much have you spent on clothes this year?

How are you able to afford it?

How much of Veeky Forums do you think are just rich suburb kids whose mommies buy everything?

~$1000 and like 8 total full outfits I think.

I have a pizza delivery job. It kinds sucks but I get free food, get to listen to music, and the pay is pretty dece.

And I suspect at least 95%

i "stumbled" upon a shitton of money this year. Bought maybe like $8000 dollars worth of shit, gave away maybe like $3000 worth of clothes to my friends.

Nice, man.

So you have rich parents?

well my family is well off, but it wasn't from them, my family owns apartment complexes in SF and I help clean them out and get to keep anything I find...

This. Even though you make less than minimum tips always turned out good.

>my family owns apartment complexes in SF
Jealous. Wish I was some spoiled rotten kid. Not even trying to be condescending I just wish I never had to work a day in my life and could spend money freely on clothes.

wow lots of dubs in these threads

also, did you just like find it in some house? Damn. I bet the SF parents helped too. I was there last summer and it was awesome. You must be really well off cuz those homes are expensive as fuck.

Haven't bought any clothes this year, as my wardrobe is established. Considering where to go next, though

Better question is how much of Veeky Forums has ever had a job? Maybe 5%? Fucking rich kids baka

>SF
lmao fuck off

no no don't trip man, I didnt even want to admit it, but you guys are chill so I'll let you know, and yeah there was more but I invested it to start some organization when I get out of pharm school.

yeah family is well off, but my brothers and I were taught to utilize our resources and be smart with our money, grandparents bought property early when they moved here, and as of now obviously the value of the properties are fucking high.

>fuck off
ok

somewhere around $150

i cant

theyre probably just good at handaling money, and dont have to pay rent bc they live with their parents

>$150
just curious, around how many items did that amount to? Where do you primarily buy from?

>theyre probably just good at handaling money
my man it doesn't matter how "money smart" you are you still have to get the money somehow. It just sounds like rich kids to me idk

Spent: $2-3000

How: I'm 27 and have a job paying over 6 figures.

Most.

>6 figures
nice my man. What you do?

I work at a thrift store in Seattle, and whatever we get shipped in from L.A. dropboxes, or local donations, we usually get first grabs at all the cool shit.

I found an eighth of weed in a jacket the other day.

h&m and thrift stores.

$50 biker denim (which i (highly)regret buying now) & $50 bomber jacket from h&m

6 shirts (1 extended), 1 crewneck, 1 hoodie, and 2 pairs of denim from thrift stores for $50

not enough

About $100, one shirt and a pair of shoes

Computer forensics and network security

$150
two pair of shoes, 1 shirt, 1 jeans

and I'm still in the journey of building up the basics.

Ok Veeky ForumsK/ here, This is a /K/ meme
>ounce of weed inside of the receiver

Probably close to maybe $2000. I work in a factory, am 19 and live with my parents paying minimal rent

18yr old NEET here. My parents chose for me probably 50$ worth of clothes per year at Wal-Mart.

>How much have you spent on clothes this year?
About $200 nzd
>How are you able to afford it?
Gift from family. I try not to be needy or ask for things so I don't often buy things. When I do, I use my own money.
>How much of Veeky Forums do you think are just rich suburb kids whose mommies buy everything?
30%

good taste OP

I usually spend $500-2000 when it changes to s/s and once again in f/w without much shopping in between. I try to sell stuff I didn't wear the previous year before buying more things

My parents cover my tuition and rent so it's pretty easy going. I work part time at a bookstore and save food money living off soylent

I got my hands on a sewing machine though. One day when I get the time, I'm going to learn to produce all my own clothes.

Couple of hundred. Second hand jacket very Scandi. couple of t shirts couple of trousers and jeans. Needed some things for summer