Is this why theres so many cucks on Veeky Forums? is this why some marxist fuck starts all the thinspo threads?

is this why theres so many cucks on Veeky Forums? is this why some marxist fuck starts all the thinspo threads?

archive.is/4f19U

>"Our results demonstrate that physically weak males are more reluctant than physically strong males to assert their self-interest – just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation among small numbers of individuals, rather than abstract electoral dynamics among millions." There was no link between upper body strength and political attitudes among women, which is most likely due to the face women had less motive for physical aggression earlier on in our evolutionary history, he added.

Weak males are basically women with penises.

Link to researcher's page: pure.au.dk/portal/en/persons/michael-bang-petersen(7998cc16-75d5-4065-8b6e-395d73e22151)/publications.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/page/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being a gymcuck /pol/tard doesn't make you cooler, OP

ya it does u skinny fuckin queer

Being a nu-male cuck is kind of like being fat.

It's not "cool" not being one - it's expected of anyone decent.

>marxist
u don't know what this means

buff people are assholes, nothing new

It's a dominance thing.

They aren't assholes if you aren't visibly weak in their eyes.

>marxists
>cucks
loling @ you. does your political belief require you to mass slaughter your enemies and remove them from power? i'm not even a marxist dude but damn projecting much?

leftist = slave morality
nationalism = master morality

simple

in all honesty are thin guys where I live always have gfs
and the autist Veeky Forums guys never get laid.

oosh op you're going to trigger the fuck out of the weak, rail thin betas that occupy this board.

thanks for the meaningless anecdote champ.

>leftism / nationalism dichotomy
that's the most retarded thing I've read this year

how do you explain that the most alpha males of the XXth century were marxists?

See: Do you actually know the extent of Che's ideology, for example?

Protip: He isn't what we refer to as a "leftist" in this scenario.

He aggressively fought for his people and had no patience for leeches. That's the opposite of the modern Western "leftist".

lol'd

that's literally what marxists do

i like che's opinion on niggers in particular

>That's the opposite of the modern Western "leftist".
>marxism is my idea of modern western leftism
ok, champ, good job there

he never said that you dumb porkie

2bh

>I claim that Ché was a marxist
>He claims that Ché was the opposite of the modern Western "leftist"

yes, he did

That's hardly an opinion, it's more of a empiric / statistical truth, more or less.

"Giving them what they gave to the revolution" is more of a personal view / opinion.

go back to leftypol and take your embarrassing memes with you please.

check the quotes you dumb nigger

>OP's post features the modern Western leftist
>you "counterargument" OP by pointing out that Che and Castro were based
>I point out that the Cuban revolutionaries and these American nu-male cuck traitors have nothing in common

I comprehend that you made this argument because of the usage of the word "marxist" but that's quite obsolete in this case, for example.

It's better to look at what each of the examples objectively worked towards and did.

wtc hoodie

>OP's post mentions marxism
>I point out alpha marxists
It's not my fault if OP doesn't know what marxism is
We all know that what you call "modern western leftism" has nothing to do with Marx

physiognomy is real

Stalin was the best looking leader of the XXth century

like i said sweetie, your leftypol memes are stale and lame, you'll have no success with them because they're DOA. lefty cucks cant be funny for the same reason women cant be funny, estrogen.

more examples of physiognomy

H&M
dnc it's shit

I always advocate people to lift weights
Made me man the fuck up during high school and gave me some small sense of worth and self confidence that I never had.
Do whatever you want, pursue some dreams and shit.
In the end though less cucks in the gym = less waiting for me

lefty KEKS LOL :D

oh i see. i thought you were referring to anons post only and not it in context of the post he replied to. my bad

you alright, cuck?

>Weak males are basically women with penises.
strong women are basically males without penises by the way

lmao nice try

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums and their fucking anecdotes. Nobody believes you. Who are you trying to lie to, the Internet or yourself?

it's true
maybe you should try leaving your house for once.

looks like that meaningless anecdote hit a little too close to home huh :^)

Can't you all talk about this in pol instead?

op is a fag

nice observation, more sentient explanation here:

"Looking back over the past years of Germany’s decline, we come to the frightening, nearly terrifying, conclusion that the less German men were willing to act as men in purpose, the more women succumbed to the temptation to fill the role of the man. The feminization of men always leads to the masculinization of women. An age in which all great idea of virtue, of steadfastness, of hardness, and determination have been forgotten should not be surprised that the man gradually loses his leading role in life and politics and government to the woman."

heartiste.wordpress.com/page/2/

We were already done apart from the 2 shitposters discussing irrelevant shit, if only you'd stop bumping the thread.

how do Veeky Forumsggots feel about daily physiognomy threads where we shame cucks and we encourage people to post pics of themselves and guess their political affiliations?

lemme guess op you fell for the lifting meme
spending all that money protein and supplements and still no gf

yeah sucks to be you loser :)

now thats a SICK burn if ive ever seen one, so woke.

>things that never happened

The faggot store

>has no interest in self
>not in aesthetics or the utilitarian applications of physical strength
>only in the views and attention of women

That's sad mate.

It's 2016 and you're still not in a platonic relationship with your own reflection? Sounds pretty insecure to me.

I'm not swole and I get ladies myself so I guess I'm closer to what your anecdote is. I'm not OP btw.

I'm just saying that lifting increases your sex appeal massively, saying anything else would be stupid. Veeky Forums neckbeards like you tend to deal everything in absolutes so you have fucking skellies like you saying that "buhuhu being fit doesn't matter, b-because I know people who aren't fit who have gfs". Well the harsh truth is that they compensate. Just like being a manlet doesn't you won't get girls but overall it's gonna make it more difficult. Height, face, frame (epic meme I know), salary, style, social skills - all these things play a part in getting women. And then you have to remember different types of men attract different types of women but overall most women are attracted to fit men.

Idk where to start with how dumb you're.
I'll just start with you saying Veeky Forums neckbeards then the next line is skellies.

Did you forget neckbeards are fat right?

you ok bud?

males all look inbred

ok jigaboo

well, objectively Stalin did look better and much more alpha than that faggot you've posted

stay mad, whiteycuck

you ok?

embarrassed that its so easy to spot a nigger?

is your lack of melanin all you got going on in life, you gotdam loser?

we can keep this going all night man, you'll run out of successful blacks after like 5 more posts, meanwhile there is a vast treasure trove of monkeys being monkeys.

Lefties are the most un-Veeky Forums of them all

It must be weird living with all that hate and ideology in your head

liberating actually, the truth shall set the white man free.

why do /pol/ shits feel the need to invade every board

seriously. I don't know any other board that behaves like this

>>>/tumblreddit/

>STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME YOU KEKS REEEEEE
just as bad tumblr.

>everyone who believes I shouldn't shit up other boards is from tumblr

>Cultural Marxism has nothing to do with Marxism

Despite moots attempts to stop it pol is chan culture my guy

>HURR DURR KEKS.

Don't you have a blacked video to "secretly" masturbate to?

projecting again?

Why do you care?

w2c that black polo

looks like fred perry, ironic considering its a brand often associated with skinhead attire.

cucks detected

>the most meaningless of all right-wing buzzwords has nothing to do with Marx

Yeah, I'd have to agree.

Everything he said is right though. If you want to be a thin skeleton to look effay that is fine, but in terms of he quantity of women you'll get its gonna be much lower. Those skelly guys with hotter gfs compensate the same way Veeky Forums autists compensate for their crippling autism by lifting. It's not rocket science.

P-p-please dont hurt me C-Chad!!

P-p-p-please don't scuff my Rick Owens C-chad I paid $800 for them!!!

riveting, the internet will catchfire with these absolutely DOPE leftypol counter signal memes! you 've really taken the sting out 'cuck', i am sure all will cease to use it and it will lose its power as tool for triggering every worthless cuck who reads it.

lmao just joking you dumb goony fuck, you're pathetic.

incel detected

What a dumb thread.

where in Das Kapital does Marx mention this so-called "Cultural Marxism"?

yeah keep telling yourself that.No point in lifting unless you gonna hop on the juice

not ironic since skinheads emerged from working class areas and a few of them became nazis much later

the master is afraid

Veeky Forums is /pol/ but with a worse sense of fashion

>da crackas all inbred xD

Hey! I wanna join in too! Youre all a bunch of cucks lol! Did i do it right?

you do realize its not SS as in Schutzstaffel but in Marine terms as in scout snipers.

Fucking cucks