drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

SALE SEASON Y'ALL
>What are you copping/trying to cop?
>Where are you seeing the deals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoDv27PFUcY
grailed.com/listings/690617-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-Adidas-Tech-Runner-Size-10-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The DL tee (copped for 135$) and a tank top finally arrived. Feels so good, also going for a lot of different colors with tees.

LOL 7000 dollars for a tshirt how do you fuckheads justify this? some people are so stupid they dont DESERVE money

youtube.com/watch?v=DoDv27PFUcY

report and hide

I'm frothing at the mouth for tailored pods. But I promised myself no more copping for a while. Went a bit mad recently.

Ssense sale just went to up to 70%. There's actually some decent prices up now. Copped a black dl for two hunnit and wool lounge pants for tre.

Is the DL listed as an overlong t-shirt for £170?

where'd you cop the dl?

Correct, there is a black and a palm green for a little more. They are both double layers.

Just an fyi, toto has some pretty cheap socks for sale rigjt now if you are a 44/44.5

Nice thanks

What's the general consensus on wearing pants over Geos like this?
I don't wear these pants as much as I'd like to and they just slip out if I tuck them in due to the material

pinroll them inside, it looks terrible like that

Farfetch. I copped the last 1 in stock a week ago :(

They can look OK if it's in Mountain style.

do drkshdw ramones and mainline geos actually differ in sizing? I am a 42 in drkshdw ramones, i dont know if i should get 42 in geos or 41.5

Lol I went pseudo-hiking in Rick for some reason.

I'm 41 DRKSHDW Ramones and 40.5 geos, but I have also worn a 41 geobasket without any issues. It's pretty forgiving.

It takes everything I have not to buy that DL and/or those beige Ramones. I'm trying to restrain myself for the time being.

Would have to see the full silhouette, I've definitely seen pants where it works - generally more wide/straight leg pants than anything with a heavy taper.

Fuck those ramones are getting at me too. I feel ya. I bought too much recently though. Sale season is a love/hate relationship.

I do really need some beige/white Rick shoes to really kick my non-black fits to the next level. But I'm also like 3 days out of my last shoe purchase, so o should probably cool down for a bit.

If they stick around for another reduction, I'm doing it for sure. If not, so it goes.

do your 41 ramones and 40.5 geos fit similarly?

Pretty much the same, I would say! Maybe a tad less toe room in the geobaskets, but I have to wiggle my feet around to notice.

Looks dope senpai.

they are both comfortable though?thx for helping man

dope photo my man!

>those beige ramones are $387

wew lad, i think i know what i'm copping on payday thursday

Definitely both comfortable!

Do it and post pictures so I can live vicariously through you.

Thank you! It's probably the wrong scenario to wear Rick in but it made for some good pictures.

Just copped the last pair of Beige Ramones in 43.5 :p

pretty much stuck between those or geos atm

Also i need some advice.
I cant take a better pic atm, but anyways: should i pull a triger for green vicious runner for this fit? I just cant imagine: would it fit or not. (it's going to be the same color as my tank top)

grailed.com/listings/690617-Rick-Owens-Rick-Owens-Adidas-Tech-Runner-Size-10-5

are these legit?:s

I think it would be good, if a bit matchy-matchy. The matching pop of color on shirt/shoes can sometimes be a bit too much.

Finally copped a DL ayyyyy

God damnit ssense why are you doing this to me.

Kind of want that poplin tunic but I have a different material. And also eyeing up the Taupe Ramones..

Has anyone got a defib kit for my wallet

I just got the black tunic (I was posting about it last thread) and I love it. Do it. Considering copping it in white too.

I would senpai, but I just copped the Taupe Ramones. Nah, I think I'll stick with my wool/silk blend one - more luxe.

Does that one have a zipper in the back instead of buttons?

What do you plan on wearing your Taupe Ramones with?

thanks for copping all of the ssense dls in black so I didn't. wallet breathing a sigh of relief.

Yep its the zipper version.

Probably all black slim pod/prisoner fits. Or with a pearl top half. Something like that.

Would work great with a parka and stacked denim aswell. They're verstile af.

I like white shoes as the contrast with everything else being black.

hey fabric man, can I ask for advice on the adisocks? I'm thinking of picking up a pair (there seem to be a couple of sites with good prices). is there any sizing help you can pass along? normally I wear a US 12, and I have a somewhat wide food.

Buy whatever is equivalent to a UK11. I think it'll be around a US11.5

There should be a size conversion chart somewhere

Is a b/w pair of geos a decent first rick purchase? Was hoping to buy some ramones but I think i waited around too long and missed the boat on all the sales

Anyone have the photo of some couple cosplaying as Rick and Michele?

Can i get a legitcheck? finally found a pair in my size..

hey /ROG/, long time lurker, first-time poster – just copped my first Rick piece: all black Geos from ssense. Did I do good? Looking forward to them!

I know this question has been asked before but what are the sock size conversions? I wear 42.5 geobaskets

Do I cop a flight bomber or black ramones from ssense? I already have prisoners and geos, would have copped a DL or two but I was busy and missed the boat on those. What do you think, /rog/?

>hi I feel really uncomfortable about the amount of money I spent on these shoes so please give me some validation
how close am I?

Black Geos are nice, I have them. But its kinda like, buy if you like. No one needs to say its a good cop or anything.

Get a size 3

TTS your UK size, so US 12 > UK Conversion.

Bomber imo

b, also interested.

I have only 1 pair of shoes from RO, 4 Tees, 2 jackets, 2 pants. And im OK with it. It's much better wardrobe then a lot of shoes and 1 pants+tee, but that sing pair of shoes gonna die much faster. So your choice.

Just bought a pair of ramone boots. How would you guys style these? Do they work with pods and a tank or will that look completely retarded?

It depends how much of a big guy you are.

pretty muscular, around 10% bodyfat, so semi large i suppose. bigger then most posters on here

yaa

Then yeah, a tank would work. Skinnybois who wear ramone boots look like a pyramid with such huge shoes. It needs a balancing out top end.

Also check out @oliverdoor - he seems to have some of the better R.Boot fits.

I'm thinking about copping the leather socks from ssense, but idk how often I would wear them. Anyone here own them? Do you just wear them with pods/cropped pants? Or can you rock em with jeans if you pull them down?

Prisoners, pods and cropped pants. I really don't like the look with denim but thats just me.

But I wear pods every day so mine see alot of wear.

IMO they look best with pods in a rigid material (so that they have more volume than like /R pods) and something big on top like a onesize, and if you have really slim legs

??

Oliver has different ramone boots though, mine are like on the picture, i can't fold in that top if you understand what you mean. or am i doing it wrong?

Appreciate it. I'm waiting on my first pair of pods to get delivered. I have two pairs of cropped swingers I always wear as well.

My style is a mix of Rick and streetwear so I was thinking I could rock the socks with a pair of destroyed skinnies. I'd probably just wear them with the memphis pants tho.

Yes you fucking twonk

holy shit why is my paycheck until friday FUCK

All of them can be folded in. Just tuck the tounge in.

>twonk

never heard that one before lmao but thanks for the lc

Legit, if it's a half size it's always legit so you're safe to cop

Did not know that! Thanks!

Nah, I'm fine with the price of them. Was just curious how well they'll fit in a 'non-rick' outfit. I have a decent idea, but just in case there was something I'd not thought of...

Get the ramones my man. Personally I find the tunics uncomfortable, they look really nice but so unbreathable. Ive only wore mine like once this year

Thoughts on racerback tank?

HAVE A GOOD SUMMER /ROG/

Good summer rick. This is basically the uniform.

Summer got me like

I'm seriously pissed about this whole gradeA rant.

I thought it was funny because,
yeah like any normie that sees high fashion for the first time they think it's ridiculous.
but his army of edgy teens are starting to infest the ROEU instagram comments.

Bruh, I ain't even mad. Like who gives a shit about poor plebs complaining? Its nothing out of the norm. I don't understand what triggered gradeA so bad, like it Rick has been around for a while and now because he discovered it his whole worldview is upside-down lol. Idk, the best part about the video is he always adds like a little bitch "that's just my opinion" like it validates his insecurity about his oponion and himself. All I can say is Veeky Forums, but more so reddit will get blasted with all these underlings asking wtc replica geos and ramones after they see how cool rick actually is.

Just ignore it until it blows over. These kinds of kids will jump on ever fad there is.

Every*, my bad!

His own subreddit is moaning at him for this.

just the kanye part tho, no one is there to defend the trickster

how'd you size on this? TTS? i'm 5'11 and 150lb, trying to decide if i should cop a small or a med

Do all the DLs have a larger neck opening than the regular Rick tees? I got one from grailed, SS15, and I feel like it's a scoop neck on me.

This is my experience with them, yeah. I think it's partly because they're such a malleable and unstructured shirt.

Level tees have a super high and rigid neckline, if you're looking for that in a tee. It's possible that the DRKSHDW double layered level tees would be like that as well.

Right on, appreciate it.

I don't mind the neckline, I just have a terrible farmers tan so I'll have to even it out. I normally wear my level tee or my drkshdw eagle tee so I've been used to the high neckline.

It doesn't matter who it is, whether it be an artist, designer or something completely different.

With an audience of 2 million who clearly have no opinions of their own. Grade needs to show more respect and not mindlessly rant with no actual context, other than his own stance which he's forcing down his fans' throats.

TL;DR, Grade is going to slip up sooner or later and piss of a sizeable portion of his fans.

oops i cut my rick shirt too short :'(

Should've left it the way God intended

Tfw copped used og geos for 600 a week ago not thinking they'd be this low. Oh well, just copped a new pair in cream/cream for 401 another half size lower bc there is a little toe room in the used ones I got

The eager buyers were warned.

Damn good price for double milk tho

That's what I was thinking, even if I wear them out and don't like them I feel I could probably resell at maybe 700 some time later if I'm lucky

did anyone cop anything good off the sales yet? the ssense prices are GOAT but i havent made any grailed sales so im trying not to waste money :(

if i was you id get the biggest size so you can wear them as leggings with pods.

copped some taupe ramones thinking about copping the milk geos. nothing black bc I already have combats.

>Rick sales going on
>broke-as-fuck

Why must reality be so cruel.

for 400$ brand new geos is a steal
id go for it if you need a white hightop

Should I just try and glue this myself? Also the whole sole is coming out the bottom. I just wanna wear my dunks with always worrying about them while on foot ;(

problem is I feel they'll double up with the ramones, might just go for it anyway desu.

just pulled the trigger on some og colorway geobaskets on ssense. did i fuck up? they were 527 dollars.