Has anyone here had success with Finasteride?

Has anyone here had success with Finasteride?

I've been on it for 6 months now. 1st month I shed a lot, then from months 2 to 5 I barely shed whatsoever. Now on month 6 and my shedding is back in full force. It's making me worried.

honestly that doesn't even look like balding to me

post a better pic or something

uhh.. that's just your part bro.

you know people with dark brown hair naturally shed like 100 strands a day. ever lived with a girl with long dark brown hair, it's horrible.

Hairline pics:

My hair slicked back when wet with flash. I think I might be starting to diffuse a little sadly. Hairline is still around a NW 1 though.

your hairline looks fine man, i can't see any balding at all

You idiot you're not balding.

Lol I wish. My derm said I'm in the very early stages and prescribed Fin to me.

doesn't finasteride cause erectile dysfunction

It can but I have honestly had no side effects (knock on wood).

You're mentally ill and your American "derm" is an ignorant pig. You're not balding and your doc has prescribed you a pointless *cure* which will cause you nasty side effects.

You probably just had a bout of telogen effluvium.

You can't possibly be this retarded.

My head right now. Hairs falling every time I touch it. Is there any way I can still save it or should I just shave?

buzz it

I hate those kind of people.

If you are balding, just buzz it, faggots. If you are ugly and can't pull a buzzcut, it's because you are ugly anyway.

Are you thinning in your crown area only or all around?

The funniest thing is that OP isn't even balding. Not in the slightest.

OP you are not balding and your derm is a dumb fuck

finasteride has the possibility to make you impotent for life

there and a little on the front. The hair on the sides and on the back of my head is really strong.

Well, the big three of Finasteride, Minoxidil, and Nizoral. Minoxidil works best on crown thinning, so you could probably grow most of it back with it.

you could look into homeopathy treatments. planning to do that myself because allopathy medicine is shit-tier in such things.

everyone sheds hair, dark hairs are just easier to see

your derm is such a typical shill doctor. probably went to an average med school. what an asshole for misdiagnosing mpb so irresponsibly, especially considering the side effects finasteride can give you. also: you have body dysphoria, you're not balding

if your hair is falling out its probably because of how greasy and bad it is

lmao every damn week some fucker creates "I'm balding" thread, I literaly can't stop laughing, how fucked up and insecure you are, you fucking worm, literal subhuman.

This. The balding paranoia is cancer

don't samefag as hard. but how is it cancer?

It dominates all hair related conversation and everybody becomes hairline hyper-analysts.