What's the next big hair trend, Veeky Forums?

What's the next big hair trend, Veeky Forums?
Protip: [spoiler]It won't be buzzcut because it relies purely on facial aesthetics and a well formed skull to look good. Many people aren't able to pull that off.[/spoiler]

>it relies purely on facial aesthetics and a well formed skull to look good. Many people aren't able to pull that off.

so like literally any other haircut?

nothing looks good on an ugly face or misshapen skull

longer hair can cover some flaws, especially forehead

doesn't matter one bit if the rest is ugly

Only that your haircut can make a world of a difference how good you look.
A good haircut can make you look more stylish and clean. Not to mention that it can also change how the shape of your head looks like.
The only thing a buzzcut does is putting your face and your face only directly in the spotlight. Guess what, if you are ugly that's bad.

if you're ugly a haircut is not going to make it go away

It makes it better

not really

nice hair on an ugly face still an ugly person make

learn english.

This is true. I have pretty nice facial aesthetics but a genetically shit tier high hairline, even though I don't bald yet at all. I looked hideous with the le manly beard man from 2014 pompadour. I got a Dylann Roof bowl cut and turned into an instant 10/10.

Learn basic English grammar, faggot. You forgot your capital letter. Back to the second grade!

wow youre fucking retarded

bump

nice digits

I forgot nothing I just didn't give a fuck about that. That's not as bad as completely fucking up syntax
Suicide faggot.

>fucking up syntax

you're just too dumb to it is all

No fuck you bitch! I am gonna come there and fuck you up. And gonna shove my arm up your ass.

Da fuck u said?? Cuntfuck dick pussy motherfucking asshole piece of shit. U r gona get beaten up.

Reminder:

all "good hairstyles" are just result of halo effect of having a good face.

if you are ugly, no hair style will matter,

if you are attractive, any hair style will look good.

> if you are attractive, any hair style will look good.
That's not true though.

No, it's true.

That doesn't look good at all though

yeah that looks pretty fucked up it reminds me of this guy