Looking for a formal backpack that goes with office wear

Looking for a formal backpack that goes with office wear.

Is this Veeky Forums enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

raffaello-network.com/english/fashion-details/358449/2103/Comme des Garcons Briefcases.html?da=ptm&gclid=CjwKEAjw4dm6BRCQhtzl6Z6N4i0SJADFPu1nYhcDV7b8IxlhoJEPqczGQy9AY7cUzfULPOTZd1lIoxoCiZjw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

"formal backpack"

Get a fucking briefcase you cuck

/thread

was about to post this.

step one: get a yellow kanken
step two: get it a bit dirty
step three: profit

I guess is the time of the day when swedish people start posting

No, I want a backpack.

your gf is cheating on you

literally every asian girl has one like that here and I live in a backwater shithole in europe

the regular sized herschels la's are kinda large so don't get one unless you're >6'2

Nice force meme

Bump want to know

Backpacks aren't ever formal.

You'll look like a school kid.

hi Veeky Forums, I'm deciding between the north face jester and the borealis backpack. Which one should I get?

I love the look of this one.

>briefcase

It look awful and hardly convenient to carry. I don't want to carry anything in my hands heavier than phone.

whats the best colorway?

raffaello-network.com/english/fashion-details/358449/2103/Comme des Garcons Briefcases.html?da=ptm&gclid=CjwKEAjw4dm6BRCQhtzl6Z6N4i0SJADFPu1nYhcDV7b8IxlhoJEPqczGQy9AY7cUzfULPOTZd1lIoxoCiZjw_wcB

Ez

2nd one in 3rd row, 3rd one in 1st row, 1st one in 1st row, both the solid colored ones, 4th one in 4th row, all the rest.

in order, imo.

This is an amazing bag, but I wouldn't bring that to office.

A while ago I met a portugese guy named Mario, and he was insanely well dressed. brown suede boots, sailor shorts in dark navy, navy blue white striped T and dark hat with peafeathers 7' long. That guy whore kubic brown leather bag with straps that remind me of OP's back. It had to be some designer., He pulled it off so well he was shining the place

>"""Formal."""
>Not leather.

Pick one.

>formal
>backpack

is this the new salty dogs