What are some effay band t-shirts?

what are some effay band t-shirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/jesusbelluci/works/21644422-strfkr-logo?p=t-shirt&style=mens&body_color=silver&print_location=front
redbubble.com/people/therealdude/works/14016541-death-grips-third-worlds?grid_pos=5&p=t-shirt&style=mens
scissorsaurus.awesomedistro.com/products/558548-adult-taylor-tee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ones you make yourself.

I thought I was the only faggot who was faggy enough to get prints of my band fanart.

redbubble.com/people/jesusbelluci/works/21644422-strfkr-logo?p=t-shirt&style=mens&body_color=silver&print_location=front

redbubble.com/people/therealdude/works/14016541-death-grips-third-worlds?grid_pos=5&p=t-shirt&style=mens

ive never bought a band shirt with decent quality fabrics that can survive a wash

do it yourself like do the stencil yourself, you lazy fatass

isn't it cringe wearing merch?

If the merch has a neat enough aesthetic on its own, then it's fine, but if it's just a decal slapped on a solid color, then it's usually pretty lame.

Do you wash your clothes in acid or something?

Copped

Absolute shit band live

w2c

You're telling me, they fucking sucked.

Walter Mitty and His Makeshift Orchestra has some effay clothes.

w2c

gtfo corey

I like this one

cock, preferably white thick cock

I feel bad for BBNG, their new album leaked 2 months early. Heard it's pretty good though.

not even a tay fan but would cop

W2c?

Just buy a sonic youth tshirt

I wore this in white to their outdoor show at FYF fest, and almost 10 months later it STILL is partially brown from all the dirt on it

Is that effay?

memes

>mfw people claim to have good taste in music but they actually just copy whats popular on /mu/

Enemies List recordings

>see people talking about something on /mu/
>give it a try
>it's actually good
so what should I do?

Also I would wear pic related unironically

one and only

ironic tumblrcore

w2c

This is the only band shirt I own and I think it looks pretty nice, has held up through many washes.

/mu/ checkin in, i find it sad and also hilarious how obvious that really is over here.

not a band tho

pop punk is not fa

>crywank
>pop punk

fucking hell you must be some kind of retard

I bought a throbbing gristle shirt but the sleeves were huge and the neckline was super small so i cut them all off.

scissorsaurus.awesomedistro.com/products/558548-adult-taylor-tee

i would have copped one of these but they sold out on all the nice colourways

I feel you user

Also this one

Post fit

I would say yes

Jesus it sucks that Suf doesn't have one single good tshirt. Especially since I don't libe in the usa no one would get the reference

bought it at their show, might be a little heavy design-wise but at leat it's super comfortable, which most guildan stuff isn't

w2fc

Just ordered that Starfucker shirt, it's dope

Just copped this one from Sandro. What do we reckon?

w2c

grimes is my effay qt waifu

love the music

>wearing a band concert to their t shirt

god damn do i hate grimes but i absolutely love the cover art for visions

idk, daniel johnston isn't discussed that much on /mu/

true, every once in awhile he'll pop up, but i'm surprised he doesn't more considering he seems right up their alley.

even if you don't like his music, he's a pretty interesting guy.

I love his stuff, the documentary on him is fantastic too

w2c?

I just recently got to see that, and it was great.

can't say i'm the biggest fan of him personally (just not my style of music), but i've always thought he deserved a lot more fans just for how interesting he and his work is

>idk, daniel johnston isn't discussed that much on /mu/

I think it's because a lot more people say they listen to his music than actually do, and not a lot of people even say they listen to his music. Hence no discussion.

I don't like him too much, but Some Things Last a Long Time is one hell of a song. He just releases so much crap along with the gems. Can't fault him for it, but I never wanna hear a whole album.

Nice

cop or not?

I really wish AnCo had better merch, but they don't.

wwwhat why hate grimes :(

Great album, not sure how to pull off that shirt though

black leather jacket and white t always looks dope if you´re inna fit shape

>isn't it cringe to wear merch
>is everyone is gonna cringe @ me if I wear a shirt with my favorite band on it and try to put any semblance of personality or uniqueness into my outfits???
>literally asking anons on the internet whether or not it's acceptable to wear the t-shirt of a band you like

the insecurity is real
Veeky Forums is shit

fuck daniel johnston

>going on a fashion board to try to become more fashionable
How fucking beta

Come on man what'd he do to you

Ive looked for this shirt before
w2c?

you're wrong about guildan desu

can't find a decent pic but the RIP IndigoChildRick shirt, the original, is dope too

dope

Wearing this right now.

I've seen them a few times, and they've always been great.

Yooooooooo
I want that so bad