With what kind of pants will this hoodie and sneakers go well with? Also, is this hoodie effay?

With what kind of pants will this hoodie and sneakers go well with? Also, is this hoodie effay?

black slacks.

I have the shirt
And just chinos or black pants

where do I get that hoodie?

Neck yourself japan sucks

pretty sure it's on ebay

literally any pants
not even kidding i can't think of pants that wouldn't go with that hoodie and shoes other than formal pants.

you can only be Veeky Forums in this if you can no comply everything and do back 3s on flat..

**remember to cuff**
(lil more) annnddd... STOP.
finally, buy a fanny pack and always have a water bottle in your hand to make sure every one knows how trendy you really are

I have that board

The shoes and hoodie are shit though

I'm guessing the hoodie is made by etnies since it was never on JK website

tight that means I'm def Veeky Forums
also "if you don't have a pink cap just tie a jacket around your waist"

LOL you def are Veeky Forums then! there's too many Veeky Forumsggots on this board who don't actually skate but try to dress like they do and pretend like they're not posers lol

>I have that board
how's the shape feel to you? good or nah?

also, I think Levi's work pant from their skateboarding line are pretty affordable and durable and would look great with this sneaker/hoodie look. don't forget to practice your sex changes on the way to the shop..

Well actually I have/used the mini OG shape, still the same dream girl graphic, but is just the slimmer more modern version. The deck in the OP pic is the OG shape, so its like a 9.5. The one I have/used was like an 8.25. I liked it. It was my first non popsicle deck that I used to actually skate and not act like a cruiser. I liked the shape/ flick of the nose for tricks. Deck lasted me good 3 months during cold/winter season so I wasn't skating everyday. Just in basement/indoor skatepark/sometimes outside when snow was cleared

but yeah, I'm the same person, I liked the shape feel of it. Id skate the shape again. Ive never been into Welcome graphics/crazy shapes, so I never had any of those.

fuck welcome anyway. guy who runs it is a cunt.

need a new board. thinking a copping the frog drop

i'm really digging the new spring polar decks

That's from last season isn't it? I've had my eye on this one. love the collage look

gonz' deconstruction most effay hookups

Dickies. Dickies or die senpai.
chris milic is such a guy and I hope frog takes off. when I was visiting NYC and seshed bubba he and his bois came by and we hugged :^)
polar and quasi are coolio

Deck Thread?

yeah i was thinking about getting the frog board jesse alba posted on his instagram today

my current deck will be done in a week or two if not sooner

haha that vid is hilarious.

jeremey klein industries or hook-ups

Hookups x etnies collab

I have this, favorite deck