What's a good brand for affordable jeans?

What's a good brand for affordable jeans?

Levis 501 Selvedge, Levis 510, and Levis 511 are the only sub-$100 jeans worth getting

fpbp

>Levis 511
disagreed

also
>510
why not get h&m super ksinny for that /shiacore/

basically levis and wrangler if we're talking under $100

Uniqlo is my go-to for cheap jeans. Their slim-straight fit is like a much better 511.

Jeans are for middle-school kids and construction workers.

Which one are you?

Seconded, Levi's is cruising on brand name at the moment

Levis 541 if you have and ass and legs

Prep is for fags

You don't suck cocks do you?

Brave Star Selvage and gustin make decent jeans that hover at the 100 dollar mark (for rawr denim). I also like the fit and feel of Joe's jeans which can be found at TJ max/nordstrom rack for 50-80. Diesel jeans can be found at nordstrom rack as well in the sub 100 range. This board might shit on diesel, but I personally love the fit and feel of certain cuts and the look of some of their less extreme washes.

cotton on. shit goes on sale for like $20 regularly
lots of cuts and colors too

True Religion

G-Star

Ecco

Robins

>True Religion
>G-Star
>Ecco
>Robins
kys and leave Veeky Forums in that order

they're more to strayans and SEA people if i can recall

Isn't the jeans is dispensable shit like socks and they all the same no matter of brand? Anyway you buy a new one every season. Why bother to buy some expensive brand?

wtf cotton on is dogshit
cheap mondays are at least if you want sub-$100 jeans in aus

Are you fucking stupid Cotton On is literally off brand Top Shop

unbranded, naked & famous on sale

europoor here, what are some good jeans affordable jeans that are NOT Levi's sincee their pricing sucks in europe

They only carry 34 inseam that's bullshit

Yeah, that's the only annoying bit. They do offer free hemming in-store, though.

Cheap Monday

naked and famous is on sale on ssense family. I just got my pair today.

Unless you're taller than 6'2" or have oddly disproportionate legs you don't need a 34 inseam. Why would japs make them in only 34? To save money I guess, it's like 8 bucks to hem pants.

UB201s

Got my pair on the way

They make pants in one length at least partly because they offer free hemming if you buy in-store. Doesn't make sense to make multiple lengths if they're going to be hemmed at point of sale anyway.
As someone who has owned both, I think that Japan Blue is much, much better option. The fabric is much nicer imo and there are more than two fabrics available in a larger variety of weights. My jb0601 also have a much better-fitting top block, but sadly suffer from the same problem of tiny pocket openings as my Unbranded. That's my one and only complaint with them, though.
If you want a pair, go through Okayama Denim or Denimio. American retailers mark up the price by about $80 compared to Japanese prices.

Depending on what you qualify as affordable? I just bought a pair of Ace Stay Cash Acne jeans and they're totally worth the $240 price point considering I plan to wear them very often. Levi's is a lower end option and they're pretty good unless you're looking for super skinny jeans because they don't offer that faggot shit.

hell no

fuck no nigga

go ahead and spend 200 on a pair of meme branded jeans with the same amount of quality fucking idiots

As opposed to faggot hipster beta males?

go to ebay
levis are at a good price their

There are better options in their price range.

like what

Uniqlo comes to mind. At least their sizing is consistent.

uniqlo have terrible quality jeans pal
t. regretted uniqlo consumer

Okay, but in my experience Uniqlo jeans fit me better and more consistently than Levis. I also think Uniqlo has better washes and stitching. I don't like the paper tag that comes on Levis, either. Uniqlo jeans aren't branded on the outside, which is what I prefer.
Tbh neither make great jeans, and both are okay for the price. What's more important than the brand is that your jeans fit your body.

i wear Garcia and NoExcess. my Levi 511 was pretty ok as well but it tore and I forgot to buy 2.

Tip: If you got that really nice fit buy double.

ATTENTION:
Veeky Forums council on these jeans. Dsqared2. They go in strange sizes like 46 IT, 48 IT, are all semi stretch and look rediculously good on people wearing them, fortunately not too many so I might get noticed,

II have a light grey chino from Diesel and its my best pant. Quality is good. Girls n boys are mirin.

I'm not a fan

distressing looks cheap, fake
>stretch
>low rise
acne is trash
>low rise
not bad

Because H&M super skinnies have those god-awful horizontal cuts across both knees. Literally the one thing that's keeping me from buying them.

What jeans are your favorite, then?

true, but it's not with Dsquared2. I like the lesser stressed darker pants but the material is so good.

polo is only like $100 and theyre nice jeans

Seconded