Is high fashion a meme Veeky Forums? Nobody actually dresses like this, right?

Is high fashion a meme Veeky Forums? Nobody actually dresses like this, right?

It's not weird if you live in NYC, or are in the industry, famicom

if you are very rich you can get away with it.
I can't remember seeing anyone dress legit in high fashion except poor tryhard kids.

probably because it's $1900 for an oversized dress shirt

Lots of people dress like that or even more "left", you're just a tasteless sheep that lives in an irrelevant shithole/flyover state

>overpriced ill fitting colorless parroted status symbols
>tasteful

can we all just admit high fashion is a status symbol and nothing more? that's fine, but to pretend it looks good or "tasteful" is simply an unrealistic stretch

i don't understand how you can imply you have taste while being unappreciative of high fashion where the majority of your clothes probably derive from.

its usually the other way around

this

i wear adidas shoes, jeans, button shirts, t shirts, and sweatshirts lol

my fits dont look retarded like people who are dressed in full rick/raf/goofninja and they cost a fraction of that price

piecing together a fit by color and proportion coordination is more tasteful in my opinion than decking yourself out in a canonical high fashion fit that requires those two important things to be a certain way for a certain look

but i mean, if you have the money to spend on those retarded looking fits by all means please provide me with more comedy

post fit then

girls dig light colors on dudes btw

i think the main problem with high fashion is that most of the people who are able to spend the money don't usually give much thought to their overall fit as they expect, after spending so much money that it should always look good on them, and they do tend to look a bit retarded

But the people who actually wear high fashion AND understand how to dress imo look leagues better and "tastefull" than someone who knows how to dress yet dresses in full adidas

holy shit this is horrible you delusional fuck. yo managed to fuck up things which can't be fucked up

shit fit. lurk more

you look like a mess man,, clean up

how so? this is as simple as you can get. was a good dxm trip fit lol

post fits boys

Why even waste your time on a fashion board if you're going to dress like this.

You look exactly like every other high schooler that shops at zumiez.

cringe

oh god

normally im right there with you but this fit's even worse than rick

It is intended for celebs and millionaires going to the club. Not 19 year olds going to the grocery store.

Yet some of you dipshits still don't understand this.

pure shit

LMFAO

Boi, like come on. You are a skinny twink peice of shit who has no style. Rick would take pleasure as he could easily overpower you and forcibly enter you destroying your tight Virgin ass

I don't know about going to clubs dressed in full rick lol. its catered for the wealthy sure but i dont think they change to kmart gear to go grocery shopping

this many replies and only 1 actual critique? nobody even commented on how poorly cuffed those jeans are? you high fashion nerds should prob take yourselves less seriously

ohhhh fuck

why bother critique, i dont care enough to help him if he posts shit tier pics

this. if you fuck up simple shit like jeans and adidas sneakers youre hopeless fashion-wise

tfw Veeky Forums is all normies now
feelsbad

STOP responding to this bait ffs

it's samefagging. the fit itself is nothing special, its so basic that you can barely comment on it. if you are into fashion you will see that it's shit but no person who is not into fashion will notice that.

i think its p good

hahahahahahah

fuck off from Veeky Forums and never come back.
You do not belong here.

Boi if you don't-

He looks so fucking bad. Rick Owens should not wear Rick Owens. Nobody should wear full Rick

At my college, literally fucking everybody and it's hilarious. I have designer shit too but I purposefully wear my basic bitch clothes in protest of the homogeneity of "fashion".

Rick looks pretty good in it desu famicom

you go to some LAC user?

Not weird if you are a celebrity

nah more like /r/streetwear lmao they're cancer

It's weird world-wide.

when an entire board roasts ur fit

real effay hours fambruhs imma need you to muthafuckin smash that goddamn like button

i gotchu senpai

The delusion is off the charts.

>live in new york
>wear meme clothes
>it's cool though, I live in a shitty city lmao