Female style

hello Veeky Forums i'm a girl who can't dress. please help me! give me me inspo please

Fuck off to that fat chicks falling down website

Fuck you, gtfo.

girls are NOT allowed on Veeky Forums, please leave immediately

:) this is the internet and i am allowed to do whatever i fucking want chode fatass

dress like a european in the early 2000s
it's better than being modern "effay"

If you would have posted yourself or your body everyone would have been nice, once a girl posted her nude body covering her tits and puss and everyone was nice and helpful and lustful.

Besides being fuccgirl general bullshit

Describe your body and personal taste.

A lot about dressing well is a sensitive understanding of your unique physical structure. Equally important, imo, is matching your personality and taste.

Our queen makes a perfect use case. Study it well

Just opening up a thread and asking to be spoon-fed isn't really appreciated.

At least give an idea of what kind of styles/garments you like so that people can actually help you. Just saying "dress me" is too vague and nobody is going to waste time dumping images for it.

i dont care what anybody says people like high waisted shit rn cop some

here i am :)

i would say i'm pretty athletic. idk like short too? i think dressing on the cute side of things works better for me mostly.

thats fair. i think usually when i go out i wear high waisted shorts and loose crop tops but it looks kinda grungy but i kinda want to gravitate towards this aesthetic

goddamn yes. idk what it is about this but it just looks so nice

fuck off cunt

they make my legs look so long.

tuxbell.com

tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Women%27s_Basics

If you have an athletic build, you just need to develop a wardrobe and you'll be set. Just don't be Eliza.

That's hot fool. i mean look at the pic in OP. All the pretty girls have long ass legs

Bump

can you post a picture of what you wore today?

I'll see if I can help you out

xo

Go to cgl.

GOAT

dress like ali michael

or like a bimbo slut

No

Bunp

Bump show me your safed fits already...

i'll dump for a bit I guess

this one is how_to_give_me_a_boner.jpg

don't remember saving this one

well I think I've racked up enough (You)'s to last me for a while. I leave you with another sexy jeans pic. (I have more :^)