What do you smoke?

what do you smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesclaims.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/nicotine-may-help-bipolar-disorder-and-schizophrenia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None, because I care about my health and I'm not superficial enough to pick up a habit simply to look cool.

gitane, my man

this gadaisukidesune-ttebayou

jamesclaims.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/nicotine-may-help-bipolar-disorder-and-schizophrenia/

fresh air

Canadian classics
I smoke because I work at a stressful restaurant

un-Veeky Forums cigarettes are the most Veeky Forums

gauloises so you can pretend to be in a godard flick

>implying smoking isn't one of the only joys in my life

>not a plain package

shit meme m8

I roll my own and I smoke Pueblo, if I get a pack it's Marlboro Gold.

who /luckystrike/ here

Underrated as hell.
You are my fav user.

i like smoking, but i feel like it fucks with my appearance too much, usually smoke a little less then half a pack every day, now ive been clean for two weeks though

red marlboro is bestboro my friend

champion ruby RYO bc I'm a poor ausfag

Golden virginia, I role it myself.

>implying smoking is the only way to get nicotine
>implying its even a reasonable choice when nicotine can be acquired without any tobacco at all

Malborol light soft pack

cutters choice

parliments

Started rolling my own. Use American Spirit Black

belmont boyz ww@

My nigga, would smoke Camels every day if they sold them in Canada though

this

i only use to smoke bowls before i started working food service

cock, preferably white thick cock

fucc me too mate, started quitting a week ago to save more for uni. Hard as shit when all my coworkers smoke too. Classics are good shit only thing I like more are marlboro canadians.

Benson & Hedges black King size

I smoke Camel straights when I'm not rolling, Drum Rich Sky Blue when I'm rolling my own.

Sorry mate but you can't roll a durry for shit.

I smoke Marlboro lights, I hate every other cigarette now because ive smoked them so long. OP's pic looks weird to me, they look like my pic where im from.

>Sorry mate but you can't roll a durry for shit.

haha I just started rolling. definitely need to practice more

No homo
We smokin penises!

Marlboro Reds or you're a gigantic pussy.

27's are cool too tho.

crush it cuh

You'll get there. I believe in you, durrymuncher.

you were in the /b/ thread

Don't really smoke but I partake in Marlboro Reds. Think I'm going to completely stop because the smell makes me nauseous afterwards

Its not the smell you moron, its jsut the fact that Reds are generally too strong for people who aren't used to nicotine. Just start on Marlboro Golds, she'll be sweet.

lol sounds like you smoke cocks

>you moron
Yeah it might be the nicotine, I'm not super bummed that the cigs make me nauseous though, it's my out. Anyone who smokes for a good amount of time seems to want to quit, doesn't seem like a great habit to pick up if I'm honest with myself. They're calming but don't seem to be worth it. Damn I sound like a fag but I'm not really wrong am I. Anyways if I change my mind I'll try out golds, thanks

Fair dink cuz, its a bit hit and miss. I enjoy ciggies when I keep it under control and have a managed amount where I enjoy each one and don't just mindlessly smoke, I don't enjoy smoking like a train and feeling like shit constantly. Personally I only want to quit when I'm phasing through the latter.

Virginia slims
its girly but who fucking cares

have a good life

Thanks?

i was not actually... got a link to it?

penises

my nigga

>mah nigga
Tried this once because the brand was stuck in my head and ended up loving them

Havent smoked anything else. original is better than smooth

Marl Reds. Where you from op?

Camel Unfiltered.

alternate between luckies and reds, bought B&Hs gold today and theyre actually decent.

marlboro golds are absolute shite

I don't care. I smoke dirty ass newport 100s, menthol