What's the most famous fast fashion brand in your cunt?

What's the most famous fast fashion brand in your cunt?

Most famous? Probably Zara and H&M. Quite a retarded question there m8. Please specify

>USA
H&M and Forever21

>Zara and H&M
They aren't No.1 at least in here

In Europe they are

H&M and Primark

Japan
>pic related

That was an aggressive way to say you don't live in the same country

well, I'm living in europe but I don't see zara much around my town. lot's of them wearing H&M and GAP though.

Pascun, zumeiz, foreverxxi

new coloured airism when?

Underrated post.

Germany there: Esprit, C&A, H&M. Zara & Hollister are being regarded as some kind of a unreachable high fashion by teens & young adults there. Vomit.

The Netherlands: Primark, The Sting, Zara, H&M

how do the basics of unilqo compare to those of h&m quality wise ? i need some basics and was considering of ordering online

Dude in NYC yeah they are

Europe is lowkey topshop

that'd be your dad's dick

I've never been to Germany but I have a hard time believing this. I live in Scandinavia myself and I'd imagine it's quite similar here regarding fashion. In Scandinavia everybody knows that H&M is shit and the only people who wear hollister are either 12 year olds/early teens or kebabs. Sometimes someone who is stuck in 2012 trends will wear a hollister t shirt but that's about it.

Everyone loves H&M and Forever21. They also praise Zara as the top clothing brand available in our country. Funnily enough, they hate Uniqlo. They say H&M/F21/Zara > Uniqlo quality. They also go nuts for Guess jeans.

a little bit better

Uniqlo isn't fast fashion

you can't compare texture of uniqlo and H'M
yes it is

Is it slow fashion then?
Is it hand made?
Is it made by highly paid european and or japanese artisans
Or is it made by poor 3rd world kids?
Pleb

Australia is probably Cotton On.
We're pretty pathetic retail wise,

Fast fashion is a contemporary term used by fashion retailers to express that designs move from catwalk quickly in order to capture current fashion trends. Fast fashion clothing collections are based on the most recent fashion trends presented at Fashion Week in both the spring and the autumn of every year. Emphasis is on optimizing certain aspects of the supply chain in order for these trends to be designed and manufactured quickly and inexpensively to allow the mainstream consumer to buy current clothing styles at a lower price.

i think it's unfair to say that Uniqlo is the same staple of fast fashion as Zara

UNIQLO's CEO define it as fast fashion. That's the answer mate.
Thesedays, all affordable worldwide fashion brands on the earth considered fast fashion.

yeah i agree on it being fast fashion
but i think they're a bit less on trends like we see in Zara or H&M
they rely more on staples

Yeah, I know what are you talking about. UNIQLO is more classic and basic than european ff brands. Maybe it's close to GAP more than zara.

samefag

Sweden, Malmö: H&M and Zara. Would like some uniqlo here though.

Uk detected, i have a Primark jean and that shit lasted for years

Idk what brand is in my country, to be honest we don't have a "most popular" brand, it all wears down to the social stratus you ask

this

Finland: H&M and Zara + Gina Tricot for girls.

uniqlo doesnt count as fast fashion really, its like japan's gap.

Poland: HM, Reserved
Zara and Tommy Hilfiger are also somewhat popular

Uniqlo just dick rides Japanese designers instead of American designers in the case of H&M or European designers in the case of Topshop.

All of Uniqlo's clothing is made in Asian sweatshops.

>be Veeky Forums
>some of uniqulo's short sleeve shirts STILL have wide sleeves

What the fuck? I know they sized it up for americans, but did they size it up too much? Even normal ass brands like gap/target fit me well.

Same for Estonia. Also New Yorker and Reserved

kek at reserved being the only polish fast fashion brand with shops outside poland

Oh boy, you better believe it.

H&M, Zara with Stan Smiths, everyday.

H&M, Foerever 21, Uniqlo, Superdry.

Man, I got excited for Superdry when it cane to my country, but what the fuck.
>name plastered everywhere
>loves putting brightly colored zippers into everything
>jackets mostly for cold countries only