Was it justifiable?

Was it justifiable?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturkampf#Anti-Polish_aspect_of_Kulturkampf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_the_Province_of_Posen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland_(1795–1918)#The_time_of_.22Organic_Work.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It Slavs, Anglos and Marxists yes. To normal human beings no.

Yes.

Prussia was a mistake.

this desu

What does blue mean?

Ethnic German populations

sorry I mean light blue, should have been more specific (also I'm colourblind so the dark blue looked green to me).

I think light blue is areas where German language is spoken but not necessarily by ethnic germans

You sure? Because I'm sure there is no such area in Czechia despite few on he map.

Other Annon, and not sure how accurate.

Start shit get hit

>cutting of all sea access
only ass holes do this

It's not accurate at all. Liberec is marked light blue and only 0.7% of their population is German.

Maybe it's just supposed to show the prescence of a local German minority?

Imagine how it would look like if they let Germany start and lose another big war.

>0.7% of population is worthy of being marked on a map

Why not?

It would be glorious.

Okay, lets mark most of Germany as Turkish or Russian. There is more of them than 1% in most of the country

If you are making a map on Turks and or sure,
This map is specifically about Germans though.
Also, it is sort of marking the Slavs in the east of the country.

Before: Industrial powerhouse of Europe. Now: Poland

You decide.

>muh German exceptionalism

>Before: Industrial powerhouse of Europe.
That was Ruhr.

Eastern Germany have always been a bit backwards.

Eastern Prussia and Pommern were almost feudal manoralist shitholes. It was the Ruhrgebeit where all the industry was concentrated.

Meming hard. Saxony-Silesia was Europes richest and economical most prosperous region prior to WWII.

Hell, Chemnitz (!) was Europe's most affluent city.

Leave alone a unique branch of culture that was destroyed forever. In excahnge for..

>muh kurwa Hussars siege of Vienna

When France conquered parts of Germany, at least they still belonged to a strong nation. But with Pooland, it really wasn't just Germany that was hurt. A part of European identity was lost - for NOTHING.

Germans have no culture.

t. Jacek the plumber

>Hussars!

I think the Germans will have one last hurrah before the show is over.

Should have given the west bank of the Rhine to France. Problem solved..

So what?
It's the Germans own fault they lost all that and it's their fault Eastern Europe had to suffer from Communism.

From a historical point of view, it was Germany's fault not to entirely erase the Polish identity like France vanished the identity of her minorities.

To seek self-determination (funny word actually), not so much.

>From a historical point of view, it was Germany's fault not to entirely erase the Polish identity like France vanished the identity of her minorities.
They tried to do that, and failed.

>To seek self-determination (funny word actually), not so much.
You mean after or before they began attacking other nation's self-determination?

-->/fantasy

Because uncle Stalin wasn't going to take over Eastern Europe anyways, right?

Stalin didn't do a thing against Eastern Europe until the Molotov Ribbentrop pact though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

>Thing that clearly happens inside Soviet Union
>Argument for Soviet plan and ability to conquer Eastern Europe

>and Koroška STILL isn't in Slovenia
Fuck them.

>Germs try to erase a culture and fail because they're pathetic
>look at how good we are with minorities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturkampf#Anti-Polish_aspect_of_Kulturkampf

Gruesome Germanics, not even once.

>Literally nothing happened

I'm shocked. Shocked!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_the_Province_of_Posen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland_(1795–1918)#The_time_of_.22Organic_Work.22

tl;dr Austria-Hungary confirmed for being based (yet again)

>Especially in the western parts, Germans were settled over the past c in the course of the Ostsiedlung, and several colonisation attempts to displace Polish population, first by the Prussian ruler Frederick the Great who despised Poles and hoped to replace them with Germans

Not only doesn't provide the article any sources, it mixes up Medieval and Late-Baroque times with random grammar mistakes.

God damn it Pooland, get your shit together.

I am not from Poland m8.
Either way, the Poles both belonged to a completelly different language group and Religion than the Germans.
That can't be said about any of France's minorities.

Only BEADYs will justify it.

Dresden was justified too btw.

>I am not from Poland m8

Every Pole on every board without flags.

>Either way, the Poles both belonged to a completelly different language group and Religion than the Germans.
That can't be said about any of France's minorities.

What are Bretons, Germans and Hugenots. Polish education. God damn it, it's like sharing a border with fucking Africa.

The beady-eyed Anglo BLOOD thirsts for Aryan BLOOD, Anglos literally justify every genocide against Aryans because of their Aryan BLOODTHIRST

>Germasn and Celts
>Not same Religion
>Hugenots
>Not same Religion
>Their own distinct culture

Let me guess, you are an American """"""German""""""?

Also, it should be no
>Not same religion
At Hugenots.

DEATH TO THE ARYANS!

It's bad enough your autistic ass would shit up threads on /pol/ with this shit and now you're doing it here as well.

Fuck off you disgusting t*rk roach.

Achtung - ANGLO!

Do not reply, posters have been identified as Anglo shills trying to subvert our Aryan values and boards!

I think they got lucky that the punishment wasn't more severe.

>Hugenots
>Not same Religion
Not the guy you're talking to but you must be the most retarded faggot on this board.

Why do you think did the Huguenots leave France again?

I made a fucking misstake m8, are you to fucking dump to see I corrected it below the post?
Right there, right below the post, and you missed it?

>most retarded faggot on this board
Just the average Pole I'm afraid.

*Sips cup of Aryan blood*

hitler handing it over on a silver platter certainly didn't help matters

Blame the Western Allies, especially FDR

I could just as well blame gravity whenever I break my legs due to jumping from the third floor of any house.
The Germans acted dump, the Germans got to pay for acting dump, finito.

Looks like some Aryan is a bit jelly,

I was referring to the Communism in Eastern Europe part.

FILTHY ANGLO COMMUNIST BLOOD

Which wouldn't really have happened if not for Germany, so even if some blame can be placed on the Western Allies Germany is most at fault.

It was done in a vengeance as a collective punishment

Expulsion of Germans was an ethnic cleansing which was associated with many atrocities and much cruelty

Beneš made a deal with a devil and our country paid dearly for it.

Prague will never again be a multicultural metropolis it once was, Sudeten remain undeveloped

It definitely wasn't worth it

that devil was ofc Stalin

Should have gone much further imo. Send the filthy krauts back over the Oder, give Poland some western lebensraum.

Sho sho, roach.

I am a Marxist and a Slav and no, nationalism is not acceptable

yeah and if it wassn't for appeasement wwii wouldn't have happened

>Germany starts war
>Get their shit pushed in by bunch of rapists from red army
>its not fair guys!

Stormfags are strong in this thread. I am suprised none of them posted the greatest story never told.

Yeah, there are definitely some deniers and apologists for nazi crimes and they killed even more innocent people in Poland and the USSR and Holocaust, but that didn't make expulsions justifiable

You can't right one injustice with another injustice

>genocide is justified if a state loses a war

Poland everyone. Not exactly the kind of people you want to the share the same universe with.

You are sounding just like the creatonists with their/your "Everyone who disagree with me are an atheist/pole(

>an ethnic cleansing
Do you understand the difference between deportation and leasing?
Also, noffing wrong with deportations if 2 nations who hate each other live in the same territory. If not deportations, they would suffer genocide.

>genocide
deportation != genocide

There were killings, rapes, confiscation of property, forced internations etc.

Forced deportations falls under ethnic cleansing

There was no genocide of Hungarians living in Slovakia, there would be no genocide of Germans in Czechia. We're not animals

forced migration is not a genocide

>There were killings, rapes, confiscation of property, forced internations etc.
Shit happens. At least most of them survived. It was a brutal war and brutal time, and we now cannot judge them. We simply didn't suffered that Poles suffered. Can you guarantee you wouldn't rape a German woman after German soldiers kill your family?

>There was no genocide of Hungarians living in Slovakia
And there was no genocide of Slovaks by Hungarians.

Not a pole But germans should be happy that they got deported by red army instead of being slaughtered like poles living in ukraine by nazi-supported hohols.
Next time Germany invades Poland we gonna end krauts once for all, after we liberate them of course :^)

Geman education everyone!

Dont tell me your women dont like rape since you import milions of Arabs. You miss good old soviet army

no

>I am a Marxist and a Slav

Kill yourself debil.

Does it matter?

Ouch

there was a sense that germans were fanatics, but the calamity of ww2 proved enough to sway public opinion against the nazis

Hello there le happy merchant, riling goys at each others throats again are you?

prussia was glory