Can you be effay and a manlet...

can you be effay and a manlet? i'm about 5'8 so not much off of average but fashion is definitely for tall skinny people and i don't want to dress like kanye

also post Veeky Forums manlets

Looks like no, but being Veeky Forums isn't really a good thing

DAT ASS

I'm 5' and have wide hips and shoulders/chest but a small waist, so anything drapey just makes me look fat. I'm guessing it's similar for most manlets so maybe more form-fitting stuff unless you're anorexic.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting a little bit of heel.

stop asking stupid shit

Nick Wooster

just get shit that fits, dingus

I'm 5'3" and 21. I don't seem to be growing. I even thought about the extension surgery, but then I really thought about it and it would look horrible, because it wouldn't increase lengths for feet, hands, fingers, head, and overall body ratio usually found with the square-cube law.

If you have to ask if x can be fa you will never be fa. being fa is an attitude, an existence, you either are or you aren't and you my friend are not.

hahahahahaha holy shit

It must suck being a manlet lol

I'm 5'3 too, sucks but we'll make it famo

John Boyega is literally the average height, both for UK and US

what was even the point of referencing square cubed

t. manlet

What is Japan

w2c hot grill?

Japanese cloth have sleeve too long for me
I am 5'9 but have t-rex arm

yeah but it has to seem effortless.
usually when I see well dressed short guys I assume that they're compensating.

5'8 here, asian proportions. Did think this question was worth making a new thread over;

Where can I cop some decent asian fits in Australia? Online or off.

Manlet is a meme, but then again so is being effay. Just wear whatever fag

what do you mean by asian proportions ?

if you know your body and dont have shitty proportions (legs/torso ratio and arms length correct + a good face) you can be Veeky Forums while being a manlet

during fashion weeks in paris i often see short people around 5'5 to 5'9 i'd say who manage to pull off good outfits.

being a manlet is like starting a game on difficult mode, you will have more complications than the tall/skinny people

w2c that red jacket
John seems like a nice dude.

>5'4" with probably an inch left in growth if I'm lucky
>start going to Veeky Forums for clothing ideas since all I wore was just jeans, hoodies, and sweaters
>everything I wear feels too show-offy or doesn't fit my style and I don't wear it in the hopes I don't embarrass myself in public
I don't know why I bother, might as well dress as good old Logan in pic related, that damn beautiful 5'3" Canadian bastard, nigga just wears wife beaters and flannels

>a little bit

>legs/torso ratio and arms length correct

explain?

this; unless you're a literal dwarf it won't influence your life much.

are tall men more attractive? of course they are, but having an attractive face, physique and fashion sense is still far more important.

>everything I wear feels too show-offy or doesn't fit my style and I don't wear it in the hopes I don't embarrass myself in public
either you chose something way too attention-grabbing or need to build up some fashion confidence.

>173cm
>average height

yeah of course, anyone can be effay (except the portuguese).

look for brands that are from Asia, or look for brands that are more boxy in sizing.

You should just start your gender transition, you'll be happier that way.