I want to get off Mr. Goldstein's wild ride!

I want to get off Mr. Goldstein's wild ride!

Go back to /pol/

Yeah, pseudo-luxury brands like Versace are a pretty dirty Jewish trick, OP.

>le pol boogeyman

>its a white male insecurity thread

It's not even a /pol/ team. It's pathetic how companies conform to this. Black people really are not that representative of the Western world.

>it's a cuck apologist reply

pathetic

This is a non-issue

Itt sexually frustrated beta white males

Effay is full of literal cucks

Who knew

>having an image like that saved on your computer
NOT EFFAY
O
T

E
F
F
A
Y

Why is it always a black man and a white woman, but never a white man and a black woman?

AND IT BEGINS

Their entire modern existence is just about the most artificial thing there is. Any aspect of it, just think about it.

Agendas don't exist user, that's just crazy to think of.

Pic related

Should have never have given right to living farm equipment. They are even destroying africa now, and I mean REALLY destroying it. They have been murdering whites for years and now that they've all fled, mass rape and famine is occuring. At least we get a glimpse of africa before european colonization.

>slow extinction of the white race
>non issue

I honestly don't know what I was expecting

>living farm equipment

Now that you mention it, I bet if we released a billion horses into metropolitan cities they would be do better statistically in expenses, crime etc.

Now that I think of it, the horses' progress in science and invention is also comparable.

You have to go back

Dunno why you're getting worked up, opie. White guys are hands down the most highly rated and desired by women of all races. No amount of marketing will change that.

Just last weekend I got stopped by an 8/10 Brazilian girl on the street who was asking me for directions. Turns out she was going my way and we ended up walking together for about 15 minutes. Ended up getting her Whatsapp and she's been texting me all day about meeting up. I'm probably gonna smash her tonight.

Do you think she would have even spoken to me if I was some subhuman slum ape instead of a 6'2" Mediterranean demigod with a perfect jawline? Hell no.

>Mediterranean
>white

Poor bait.

There will always be White people

I'll take 'things that never happened' for 500 Alex