Just bought these from the ssense sale

Just bought these from the ssense sale.
What did you guys cop?

RAF stans and some kenzo pants for work

I wanted these but I was randomly thrown into financial constraint.

i thought these were neat too

Anyone ever deal with ssense? How is shipping/customer service? Since majority of the items sold are expensive, do they require a signature?!

Nothing because $50 flat rate international shipping is stupid

Free shipping over 200 homeboy.

So that's a no to them requiring a signature? That's dumb

Only for the US and he's talking about international shipping

If only they had normal sizes left.

Shipping was fast, I don't remember if I had to sign for their stuff.

i got my shit in 2 days and im american

Ordered mine last night. Still waiting for shipping confirmation. It says I get express shipping so would be dope if I get it by Friday

will the ssense sales end in july or august?

I make between 700-900 a paycheck, and I'm thinking of getting OT to have some extra cash to cop a new pair of shoes.

if it ends in july at least I'll have some extra money for bills and my new apartment.

sale usually ends early july, save the money unless there's something you really want

bump on this. When does this sale end?

Tbh everything is going to be gone by Thursday/Friday. Since everyone is getting paid. Super happy I copped shit early

>tfw think christian peau shoes are unique and too underrated for people to buy
>tfw the size you need is sold out
>tfw almost all of the sizes are sold out

debating on these damir doma sneakers

cheap, but not sure if current wardrobe compliments

not feeling the white tongue

If you don't see anything else you want, get them. Since they're cheap

bruh what is this garbage

Just fucking get Nike Air Force Ones, what kind of a special snowflake are you.

Don't want mama knowing your spent all your good boy points on clown shoes in case she gives you a bare bum spanky again?

Literally look like softer AF1

yeah, told her I was buying a fleshlight. Just so she doesn't make fun of my clown shoes :(

Meant to reply to

cdg : )

Wish I was a girl lmao

so much rick for more cheap
tfw poor atm
feelsbad

gonna be comfy

comfy linen pants incoming

Probably about to pull the trigger.

Tell them you never received your package lmao free clothes

>tfw poor

i just want these vivism, best shoes ever. they'll survive hype, geobaskets are a waste imo, the ramones look better. Nothing worse than being embarassed by seeing your style 5 years ago.

I want these.

look like uggs, better not be bulky

Hopefully on yourself

lmao they look so fucking cheap

$527 is too much for a pair of clown shoes op, you got ripped off

lol wtf 1200 USD is this real life?

OP can sell them for $900 in a month if he doesn't wear them

ricks olive double layer

thinking about buying the black double layer as well and a Miharayasuhiro pullover

bought all black geos 2 days ago. Still waiting for shipping email

bought a pair of raf velcro lows for $215
bought because it was cheap lol
sold my hi's a while back, but always wanted a pair of lows

Same. I'm about to just refund it.

fucking awful

Copped these items over the past two weeks. Just waiting on the sock ramones and runners to arrive :)

The rest

>made in belgium

How was shipping??

u buying to resell on grailed? those sizes arent consistent at all

Shipping is quick, it's through DHL and its two days max. Requires signature.

Those aren't the sizes I bought I just added them to my cart to show the Veeky Forumsm what I copped since some of my sizes weren't left.

Wait, are you making fun of "made in belgium"??

i received my shipment in the UK in less than 48 hrs
had to sign for

If you put your tracking code into dhl website before it comes you can select the option to have it left without signature

yeah, or select a different delivery day etc
i was at home anyway so it wasn't a big deal
dal tracking said it would be delivered tomorrow so i was pleasantly surprised

I live in an apartment, you guys think they'd throw it in my balcony if I'm not home?

Yeah just write it in the instructions section :^)

Oh, duh. Forgot about that. Thanks

Does ssense mark down its products so you dont get import taxed? my countries limit is 225$ so its impossible to buy any of this shit without getting assraped

no shit dickhead

Lol, ok that's all I needed to know...

Call and ask them

lol i thought they were manufacturing in portugal, i guess he found a factory near home? I had the made in italy hi's, wonder if there's that much a difference...assuming leather quality is not as before

have you had your email yet?

The hype is really dying. They're usually sold out by now at this price.

Bought these Damir sneakers for $160.

Also, they arrived in 2 days in CA by DHL.

got my pair, they are made in Portugal as I expected...not sure why you're pushing some fake fag knowledge lol

the silhouette seems to have changed from my memory. Don't think they use the cp soles anymore, so wider and a bit chunkier than before.

All of the Y-3's that are on sale looks like shit

Still nope. Says at least 2 business days so tomorrow should be it. But that means I won't get them until Monday. Smh

Why do Americans think they are the only country that exists

You're a moron if you can't see the appeal.
>slimmer
>quality, soft leather (and overall construction)
>nicer coloration, nice defining lines
The only drawback is that the sole is surely less comfortable.

And honestly they're closer to vandals anyways you plen.

I've been waiting for 3 business days, so I've put in a question to their customer service ticket. Fingers crossed.

Tbh, as soon as you finally get your package tell them you never received your package & get a refund

they used to produce in portugal
now new ones are all made in belgium and the leather is significantly worse

fck I meant used to be italy*, now portugal*

mb I meant portugal..

Happy with my cops. Managed to snag these before the prices went back up today. :)

>spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on clothing that doesn't look cool
Is this a Veeky Forums meme?

Wtf man. Still haven't gotten a shipping email

No, they just got tricked by Rick.

You means "doesn't look cool to me"

How the fuck do you put the ones on the left on?

same here :/

but also just got my first rick ヾ(。>﹏

More like "doesn't look cool to mist everyone, and doesn't really impress pretty much anyone".
And even if it did, why spend that much when there are prolly cheap knock offs?

for the design and construction

why do people buy art

are you really this thick

>slept on those $200 Raf velcro low's

God damn it man

Design and art is all fine and dandy and it comes with clothing a lot of times, but a you should mostly pay for functionality. When something becomes mostly for show it's frivolous, and frankly a reckless decision.
Not to say this board is silly. Fashion is a somewhat important hobby that can be very useful, but when you buy $50 of functionality and $900 of bells and whistles, it kinda makes you seem like a jackass, no offense.

>functionality
You don't wanna go throwing that word around like you know what it means friend.
Almost no one dresses just for functionality or purely on price/quality ration of clothes
Unless "functionality" means "have something to cover myself" in which case you should have chosen your words better anyway

They're stretchy leather

You clearly don't want them. Just save up for Ramones - you probably want those.

/spolier/ all y-3s look like shit /spolier

I know its your money but why the fuck would you spend it on 600 dollar shoes that is the stupidest fucking thing i have ever seen, and not even nice looking shoes either. Fucking idiocy

>only drawback

yeah you forgot the part where they're fucking 5 times more expensive.

all the AdiRick stuff is made in China.. not worth the price tag.

I never mentioned or implied people dress for solely "something to cover myself". I don't know where you're getting that.
Fashion is important, and serves it's purpose, but spending $500 on lounge pants is asinine, sorry to burst your bubble.

OP obviously operates on a socioeconomic level that you frankly couldn't fathom.

I dress for functionality and for looking good. Its nice to be a fit, tall, tan guy who can wear whatever he damn well pleases. Khaki shorts / vintage board shorts and a graphic tee or a polo tee shirt with some adidas classics. Looks flashy for those who know the brands, blends in for the people who don't care, and draws the eye of half the chicks i see. Dressing like a faggot to somehow feel superior to everyone else means you're lacking in some part of your life.

It's not even that much money. You plebs are just poor, and don't know how to dress.

why are you here?