General self improvement

Let's have a general info / infographic dump on how to better yourself aesthetically and over all become more Veeky Forums. Hair care, skin care, teeth, body, anything. Post it.

Yeah son we /adv/ now

my ears protrude too much and my head has that upside down triangle shape to it where my cheeks are too thin looking

Probably too critical of myself but how can I fix this? Wear busier outfits to distract maybe? Any facial exercises to make my cheeks and jaw bigger?

Chew about 4 pieces of sugar free gum at a time. It's definitely helps with a weak jawline.

Is this a meme or you serious? Not trying to sound condescending or anything.

It's not outlandish in results but the results are noticeable after a few weeks if you are at or under 12% bodyfat

Do cold showers actually work?

Yes. Hot and even warm showers are going to dry you out and fuck with your body's natural cycle of creating its own oils

You don't have to take ice cold showers, but colder than luke warm.

You'll probably save money on your bill and wonder why you didn't start doing it sooner desu family computer

no fucking way I'm cutting down on salt

I take a 3-4 min ice cold shower every single day and my skin and hair are silky smooth. Also a plethora of other health benefits that you can find online. I haven't been sick in a year (small chance it's related but hey)

if you got one of them shower heads you can move and shit wash your fucking teeth out like wash the fucking inside of your mouth out shit gets stuck up in there

Fuckin lmao

I might need to try this. My face always feels dry as fuck after a warm shower.

lmao from reading this it seems like the gut who wrote this never had many intimate experiences with women, treating them like some kind of mystical creature and shit lmao

This is bs, I put my jacket on a girl when she was shivering and she looked at me like I was weird, the guide did not prepare me for that

consuming about a tablespoon of vinegar a day helps a lot with reducing puffiness. I always put vinegar on my salads or whatever because it tastes great

I have a very long mid-face and a bulbous pig nose, can plastic surgery fix this?

this is some cringy shit 2bh

>inb4 redpiller: lel cucks xd

>taking advice about women from a clear autist

and you faggots wonder why you cant get girls

>cut out sugar carbs and salt

So literally just proteins and fats? can someone give me some typical foods i can eat everyday to avoid these?

>point your fingers toward your crotch, it's sexual and confident
LMAO

What's a good brand of gum? I've been chewing Wrigley's spearmint and the flavor is too intense and the gum isn't chewy enough.

jesus christ you people cant have the slightest inconvinience can you?

well why would you have an inconvenience if you could perfect everything?

unless you're just lazy

hey /adv/ how do i get a gf

Man you are a fucking idiot. Why would I continue to buy shitty gum when I have so many other brands to choose from?

trident original flavor is the patrish choice

"I can make it up to you, I give great massages"

Oh jeez oh boy