Fuccboi general

LURK

Please post all questions that don't deserve their own thread here (QTDDTOT)

Answers aren't guaranteed. Do not start a thread just because you don't get an answer

LURK

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/us/brands/champion-reverse-weave/champion-reverse-weave-classic-crew-sweat-209757-loxg.html
ebay.com/itm/American-Apparel-T-Shirt-2001-Fine-Jersey-Crew-Neck-Blank-Cotton-Tee-Shirt-/151915076499?var=&hash=item235ed81b93:m:m4XnTmIISo8MFuoBEosx_Sw
instagram.com/p/BGWW-8XTYmC/
grailed.com/listings/652544-Undercover-Undercover-Striped-Long-Sleeve-Top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

which apc jean fit is the best?
I want a mid rise with a slim, but not skinny, leg.
Would the new petit standard be better for this or the new standard?

Where tf do i cop huarches
Veeky Forums plz help

Besides nike.com ?

Are you looking for a certain pair?

any third-party Veeky Forums trump gear? - specifically shirts

bonus points for minimalism

Recommend some brands for a poorfag please

I had this korean gf who used to buy a lot of cheap nice clothes from sites from all over the world who shipped worldwide. Any recommendations on websites like this?

Help me son.

Shave legs, y/n

Grailed, and also save your money. Just wait for sales and then buy slowly and only when you know you want something 100% and it's at a good price. You can serious get really good jeans from Grailed for dirt cheap compared to their retail price.

Otherwise, just go thrifting and have fun doing that. Don't settle for anything unless it fits perfect and looks great

I know of a few but they're mostly just Korean websites, and the ones that ship international only sell girls clothes (that is, Mixxmix and a-in.kr)

That's a pitty. I know one that sells men clothing (can't remember the name tho) but just that one. But thank you anyway

Thoughts on Jerusalem sandals? I need a new pair of flip flops but everything in stores is just frat star nonsense

Thanks. Is champion the only company that uses it? And just to verify since I didn't see it mentioned anywhere when I looked it up, their reverse weave sweatshirts feel kind of rough on the outside?

endclothing.com/us/brands/champion-reverse-weave/champion-reverse-weave-classic-crew-sweat-209757-loxg.html

This is definitely the pattern mine had. Thanks again for the help.

It being reverse weave fabric? It's kind of their signature product, so I assume so

That roughness you're describing is probably more related to your heavy hand when washing sweats than the actual fabric. Cold water, gentle cycle, laundress or trader Joe's or Method detergent, tumble dry low
My Camber shirts weren't pre washed or treated with any kind of chemical softener and it has taken a year to soften them, but that's not entirely related....just the only clothes I own that were rough even new with tags

Is it possible to remove the back thing from Stan Smith's?

I impulse bought pic related and am deeply regretting it.

permanent marker

Anyone has experience with Our Legacy First Cut jeans? Can get them for cheap on sale, how's quality and fit?

use tape to cover up the shoe and spray paint it

n

How is quality on Everlane tees?

Decent. My only gripe is the hems on the neck and bottom are a bit short and don't stay flat that well. Also the inside tag rubs on my abs when I'm sitting

Would you say they're worth the price? Ik it's not much but I'm a little strapped for cash right now

I literally just wear a white tshirt lightwash jeans and stans on summer. need some more shiit. What pants would u suggest? Maybe chinos? Are shorts fa? Any other tops but t shirts Veeky Forums? maybe shirts or idk. Should I cop the new to be meme reebok trainers?

Or kill yourself that might work too
Cuz those shoes suck lol

this pic triggers me so fucking hard. Sometimes I wish I was a black ass motherfucker so I can scare the shit out of people who think its cute to throw up signs like that. I've had friends who got gang banged, ya it might be cool and funny now but when it happens to you or someone close to you, shit like this is just cringey and disgusting.

gangs are stupid as fuck and anyone who disagrees is either nigger as fuck or doesn't live in/close to the hood.

Where the FUCK do I find men's high-rise jeans in size 29 in 2016!?

American Apparel?

y

Nowhere, probably. High-rise isn't ""in"" in mainstream fashion.

What am I supposed to wear to a "celebration of life"? They're not calling it a funeral and it's outdoors in the middle of the day so I guess I'm not supposed to wear a black suit. I get the feeling it's not supposed to be all black like a regular funeral, so I'm thinking blue pants and a white shirt with a blue tie and no jacket.

I figured I'd get on this now since it's summer. Where would be a good place to look for a warm winter parka that doesn't look like shit? I've lived in warm weather my whole life.

N3Bs look cool

hififnk

I'm turned off by that fur in the hood. Does it do a lot to keep you warm?

why even wear a tie. wear something fun. it is a celebration after all...

Taobao and Aliexpress

What type of shorts are effay?

They're detachable
And you won't care when it gets cold, as long as it keeps you warm

Couldn't find what I was looking for.
That's a damn shame.
This site looks promising. Thanks!

What's the name of the brand with a tree and the Balkenkreuz as logo?

LRG?

thank you man!

I've found a pair of pants that I really like the fit and comfort and material.

My question is: Is it weird to order another pair of the exact same pants in a different color? Will people notice?

no, I don't think that's weird

How hard is it to successfully bleach jeans? Is it worth the effort or should I keep trying to find a pair that fits well thrifting/end up spending way too much?

This is definitely something you should call the host and ask

Canvas or leather jps?

w2c similar shoes to the guitarist

Hey guys. I'm going to a wedding at the end of July and I don't know what to wear. The problem is that the groom and his friends consider a blazer to be really really formal, that's what's screwing me up. I don't want to show up the groom. I can't really see any of the groom's friends wearing a suit. His social circle (and family for that matter) isn't very formal when it comes to these kinds of events. So I guess that means that I should ditch the blazer.. right?

So do I just wear a blue dress shirt, grey dress pants, belt, and some Oxford shoes? It sounds like that's dressing too down.

Thank you in advance.

That's probably acceptable but you should call the groom and ask

anyone got some inspo for underground creepers?

I wanna cop the red ones, but Im not finding too many fits online & how is the sizing?

Canvas

where is the best place to buy pre-owned clothes from brands like norse projects, apc, acne or rag & bone?

i look on ebay but there usually aren't many items available in those brands

this was the best i could find
they arent that hard to style though
just wear them with some trousers and a jacket/coat/sweater/shirt etc of your choice

People here use Grailed a lot; I recommend you follow searches on eBay to stay updated on auction listings

Thoughts on silk as a material? Looking at our legacy's 100% silk shirt. Close to pulling the trigger but i'd like to know more about the fabric, never owned a garment made of 100% silk before.

I've heard that silk as a material is not very breathable? Also how bad to they crease compared to say 100% cotton shirts? Etc etc

what's the quality of all saints like? Are they known for any items in particular?

Is it in all situations Veeky Forums illegal to tuck in low to med rise jeans?

Looking to pick up a pair of suicokes but got to proxy them online. Does anyone know if they run big or small? Just measured my foot and it's around 25.3cm, not sure whether to get a US 8 or 9

I have muscular legs from playing hockey and most jeans don't fit me too well imo, I was wondering if there were any pants that were larger around the thighs and tapered down as they got closer to the ankle other than joggers or cargo pants, or if I should just try to lose some muscle mass or tailor my own pants to fit well

Just don't wear them consecutively, and you'll probably be the only person keeping track of what you wear every day

no one can see your legs when you're wearing pants anyway, you fell for the leg day meme kek

get some wide leg trousers, go for that oversized comfy look

how played out is cdg play? is it worth it to cop a tshirt?

It's a fucking shirt with a heart slapped on it. I hate hypebeasts so much.

How do the Uniqlo slim USA made jeans feel? Are they good?

I'm 27cm and that usually corresponds to a US 9

best source for well fitting business casual shirts on a moderate budget? (under $100 per shirt would be ideal)

landed a job where ties are optional but tucked in button downs are mandatory. I only have blue ones.

how short does one have to be to wear these?

brooks brothers always and forever.

I'm always on the lookout at goodwill but is it worth it buying new?

can any anons compare their fits, especially slim and regular?

thanks, btw.

I bet you're the type of guy to buy 500 dollar shoes that look like the inspiration for them was a pair of wooden clogs

Can blonde hair work on men with darker skin? Not pooinloo dark but just a little tanned,

I never see any pictures so I just imagine it doesn't look too great. I've always wanted to try something different with my hair but don't want to do something that crazy and have myself end up looking like an even bigger faggot.

i'm 6'5 and have long hair should i wear a hat

Where can I get some Ultraboosts (black or grey and black) from?

Just try stuff on. Brooks brothers is my favorite

Where can I print t-shirts with trademarked images on them? Most "established" places won't do them.

Male here, I have puffy nipples. What do I do when wearing a t-shirt.

I just found Cara's private IG (followed by her IRL friends).

Is it commonly known?

Are these legit? is the quality good?
ebay.com/itm/American-Apparel-T-Shirt-2001-Fine-Jersey-Crew-Neck-Blank-Cotton-Tee-Shirt-/151915076499?var=&hash=item235ed81b93:m:m4XnTmIISo8MFuoBEosx_Sw

What are these sunglasses?

instagram.com/p/BGWW-8XTYmC/

I sometimes wear a short sleeved button up over it.

Pls share

Buy reps faggot
Retail is not worth the money

You see how the skirt has a separate fold infront of it? here like an apron. Is there a male version of this? like male clothes that have similar flaps infront, by design not randomly added?

grailed.com/listings/652544-Undercover-Undercover-Striped-Long-Sleeve-Top

does anyone know what season or collection this undercover sweat is from? can't find anything

bump

Are outfits with both OCBDs and any non-minimal sneaker ever good?

Anyone know where i can get cheap to decent price dress shirts with nice prints/patterns?

Like graphic prints or patterns, not just stripes and the like.

tate and yoko has N&F denim shirts with good prints

liberty london x uniqlo or just liberty

Nice nice thanks
If you can come up with anymore that'd be perfect

honestly just look around local hipster type stores, that style of shirt is really popular with college crowds

Nice clone slp sleezy time for me then

I read in the sticky that Uniqlo is a solid brand for shirts but the reviews on their website are mostly trashing their OCBDs. Apparently their new cut is shit. Does anyone have any experience with the new cut?

it's honestly not bad, but far from perfect.

It's great. Pretty much perfect in my opinion.

please help, seller doesn't even know

they have the old cut online as well. different product number should be listed in the reviews. you can compare the measurements between the two