Are wearing sunglasses at night such a crime?

Are wearing sunglasses at night such a crime?
I just like wearing my shades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iktfb

except for me it's wearing them indoors during the day

only acceptable if you are doing it to watch someone weave then breathe their story lines

What are you, black?

If you wanna look like a Casey neistat, Than by all means go ahead

In my opinion it will look as if you are trying too hard to look cool.
Perhaps very light shade sunnies would be okay, so you can actually see.
Just think about it practically man, if you cant see at night because you have fucking sunglasses on and you walk into something or trip youre just going to look like a fool

only acceptable at the club

As a guy who has worked as a security guard at several different places (yes I am a loser) I always think someone wearing sunglasses is sketchy as fuck and is
>trying to hide their identitfying features
>trying to hide their eyes because they just 420 blazed it or got drunk
>a turbo-douche

i wear my polarized indoors without thinking about it all the time. people call me a gay retard but i've usually been wearing them so long i forget they're even there.

Totally unacceptable
That and wearing a hat when the sun isn't out

Do it man. The more people who do it, the more the stigma will diminish. Then more people will do it and we'll live in a world wear everyone is from the Matrix.

disgusting

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

what if it's cold

As much as I enjoy watching Casey's vlogs, I wish he wouldn't wear the sunglasses all the damn time, I wanna see your full face dude come on

If I'm fucked up, shades on

he wears them because he's ugly

He'd probably say move to a warmer place.
It's fine if it's cold, but preferably actually wear some warm hat, a cap or an autistic trilby won't save you from the cold. I personally just wear a hood when it gets cold though.

eh who gives a fuck man, i wear a hat and shades anywhere, any weather when im feeling extra anxious

No brim, fuccboi

Do you drive?

>Are wearing sunglasses at night such a crime?
Yes, it's just fucking stupid.

>tfw I do this just because I need a prescription and carrying around my normal glasses and my sunglasses is bulky as fuck sometimes

same

i usually just take them off tho and deal with my awful eyesight unless i actually need to read or look at something.

moving around blurry objects is actually fairly easy, and I haven't broken anything or accidentally myself yet!

Lol sun glasses at night, kill yourself