There's gotta be some fashionable poorfag alternatives to UNIQLO or H&M, what are they...

There's gotta be some fashionable poorfag alternatives to UNIQLO or H&M, what are they? American Apparel is too expensive!

thrift stores

stop hating on my full Uniqlo outfit :^(

This

Don't think you can actually get cheaper than H&M in all seriousness price wise

me_irl

Kill yourself, that's so basic why even bother posting. Not horrible but why.
That being said practically my entire wardrobe is stuff from Uniqlo. Never failed me as far as quality, fit, and price, but it's not very flashy. Just good quality and looks decent.

bully me more

Iron your shirt.

Boots look weird imo, but again overall it's a decent, safe, basic fit tbqh fampai. Also pls b in London.

>inb4 post fit
I'm too insecure to post a fit even if I think it's good on a Turkmenistanian rock gardening forum.

GAP

J.Crew Factory

>American Apparel is too expensive!

this has gotta be bait right?

cool man tell me more about how sick your fits are :^)

GAP is expensive as fuck, I use to work there, get 50% off and still not buy anything.

Thrift is the best, you can cop some nice stuff

Why are your clothes so cheap
Does the low quality fabric not bother your skin?

i love the way cheap fabrics scratch my skin, I got that suit from h&m for 100 and it itches real good (^:

thrifting is fucking disgusting

old navy actually got some gems

quality is just terrible

>Poorfag alternative to H&M

I thought H&M was for poorfags

I used to buy my jeans from Old Navy, but found that they all ripped at the crotch after 3ish months

Funnily enough, my longest lasting/best pair of jeans were some shitty $40 ones from Warehouse One

I've had them for like 5 years and no sign of breaking, even with constant wear

You can buy from aliexpress if you're absolutely determined to ruin your wardrobe and waste money on garbage
Or buy used on eBay. I keep searches saved for stuff I like and try to buy it as soon as the auctions go up

Surplus stores where factories dump their excess output. The con is that some sizing is wrong, some stitching is wrong, etc. You can get items from brands you normally wont be able to afford. You just have to dig. Pro is that it isn't used yet, just surplus from factories.

Some also go straight to the factory itself and look out for last season items they're about to discard. My friends get tons of items by doing this. Too bad they target shitty brands like Jansport.

>aliexpress

Outlets in the middle of nowhere have clothes from big brands that are really cheap sometimes

too expensive? r ur srs

Here in the Eastern Europe H&M is considered something mid-tier. The cheapest new clothing is sold in markets like these.

OP wants a cheap alternative to the cheap alternative I don't know what else to suggest

europoor here which cheap brand would you suggest has the best products quality wise

>tfw I'll never be from eastern europe

info on boots friend

I just dress normie but with overpriced shoes

2 pairs of skinny jeans in black and neutral
black shorts
walmart tshirts
$700 rick owens shoes i got on sale

Topman slim fit t shirts are pretty good quality and they fit really well on me.

Outside of americucka it's pretty expensive compared to other mall tier stores

Better move to the UK before they vote to leave the EU