Let's.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gris_jh/
death-by-elocution.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs

nice try though

Smh

What is there to say about CPs that requires a full general? They're great shoes, but they're sort of just a basic item that molds to whatever look you're going for.

And like there's other models than Achilles I suppose, but 90% of the time that's what people are talking about.

/thread

just a high quality basic shoe.

We can always post some nice inspo you know guys? Let's keep it fun.

Half of this board is CP inspo innit?

No inspo on hand but my derby shines r so great
I really want to buy a pair of Achilles again(previously went tts and ruined my ankle) but I think mmm just makes a higher quality shoe for the price
I do enjoy the slimness of CPs tho

i thought the same at first but before there was a general there would be at least 4 threads everyday on Veeky Forums about cps. calling them cuckwear,asking about sizing, or people looking for alternatives. these general reduce all of that.

b balls starting to grow on me

black cps are still food service core imo

going to post some alternative charts now since someone asking about it is inevitable

I need to buy some green pants. I love black/green fits.

What a disgusting fit.

this is terrible famlee

My first pair of CPs arrived today and am very impressed with the quality. Officially cucked.

Is there anywhere I can find cps for less than 340?

>those colors
>that hem

w2c achilles knock offs

i posted like 5 fucking charts ITT holy shit FUCK OFF

what are the good black high top knockoffs? i know it's a pretty common shoe, but the CPs look way better than the similar ones i've found. please don't yell at me

someone on leddit got them for 110 or something at nordstrom's rack

mad underrated model

Who is she? Is she senpai?

is it me or only solid colored achilles look normal?
and it has to be the lighter colors ie: white, pale pink, light blue etc
but then again all black sneakers are only for people who work minimum wage jobs

what are some alternatives to achilles lows specifically

can you guys be a little bit original rather than dickriding the brand of the month

you look like a bunch of memes

What would one wear with those pink "Blush" Common Projects? I think they look amazing, but can only think black jeans and white tee.

Also, how to not look homosexual with them?

>brand of the month
cp's have been a solid meme shoe for over 5 years.

half of Veeky Forums is cp inspo

any white mid inspo?

instagram.com/gris_jh/

Should I buy black Achilles lows new in box for 155-199 buckaroos? Also are there fakes?

I would m8. Yes there are reps so watch out.

How is the mids sizing compared to the Achilles low? I have a pair of 45 Achilles low that fit tight but with perfect toe length. Was looking at getting a pair of mids in maybe 46 black.

What size are you normally? I'm a 46 and was thinking of getting the lows in 45, would that be ok?

Yes, definitely size down from your usual size for the lows.

awesome trousers, wtc?

GOAT fem inspo account.

That's a woman senpai.

if you have wide feet getting your regular size could potentially be better

anybody know w2c all white rod lavers

Pale pink, mint green and beige. Damn.

Bump.

Why don't they have this colour in my size but they have the Dark Blue :(

What sites are you looking at? Just copped my pair at endclothing.com

My fav desu

P sure they are sold out everywhere

Will a 43 in lows transition to the same in mids?

Yes

cool, thanks man.

If you like this you'll also like

death-by-elocution.tumblr.com/

ooo yes I love that blog it's actually how I found out about that insta too. I always wonder were they got the pics from on their tumblr it all looks similar aesthetic wise. I think it's from Korean sites or something wish I could find the actual source

>2016
>paying more than $100 for white meme shoes you can get from literally a dozen other brands
top autism

So she is asian too?? Why it always has to be asian?

You can't get CP quality or shoes that are handmade in Italy for that little tho.

>a color defining your sexual preference
are you 50?

puerhomme

cps arent handmade you fucking autist

The blush ones go with almost everything.

The only color trousers I'd avoid is white, because it'll look corny, but it still works.

Then again off-white trousers and a grey tee could work.

Well, hand-stitched. Sry, faggot.

you can get them for like $150 though

because they are superior to whites.

kek'd

End doesn't have good shoes in my size. UK 13 T_T

I love cp's, but I hate how white achilles is the only style ever really discussed. They've released a ton of beautiful shoes in past seasons.

Posting some of the lesser seen models that I really like...

Agreed. While I own a pair of white achilles and which I love, there is so much more from CP. That's why I try to not use exclusively white achilles on the OP pic.

Can anyone confirm a shoe on this chart with a decent toe box shape like the Achilles???? I swear the only reason I remotely want the CPs is because the toe is ever so slightly pointed and I'm quite anal about it. I HATE super round toes with a passion.

im size 9 converse and size 10 van old skool's what size cp's should i get

go sz9

So eu42?