drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

SALE SEASON Y'ALL
>What are you copping/trying to cop?
>Where are you seeing the deals?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/664788-Rick-Owens-Geobasket
grailed.com/listings/625225-Rick-Owens-Geobaskets
lyst.com/clothing/rick-owens-menas-black-cropped-astaires-trousers/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRxcSNaVCPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which ones should I go for?

grailed.com/listings/664788-Rick-Owens-Geobasket

or

grailed.com/listings/625225-Rick-Owens-Geobaskets

first time buying geos, thinking of copping black ones instead...

Any reccs for good backpacks that go with Rick? I like the tote bags but they aren't super conducive to biking to campus.

Not looking for anything too extravagent or expensive, since I've only got another year or so where I'll probably need a backpack.

Was thinking of just getting pic related, maybe waxing it and removing the big logo?

Unless there's a better option.

I wouldn't get either, that's about the price that brand new ones are selling for on ssense currently.

Is it your first Rick or your first geos? Classic colorway as your first Rick doesn't usually lend itself to good fits, I think the solid ones work much better as transition pieces (and generally look better)

he ain't gonna land that

Just copped my first pair of geos off ssense for a steal. Can't wait for them to get here!

I think the board is rotating such that it's almost done with a rotation, rather than being at the beginning of one. So he probably will.

Having a hard time deciding which geos i wanna cop in the sale, I'm starting to really like the details of the cyclops geos now but not sure if they're too flamboyant. Also see a lot of people ragging on the OG colorway but i'm not feeling the all blacks really. Only have memphis and techrunners though.

I was in a similar boat. It was nice seeing the other colors cheaper but I don't think I could've made em work well or felt comfortable in em. I'm not sure why the og colorway has become a pariah here, but I said fuck it and got em anyway. I fell in love with the original color way from the start when I first set out to own geos. I guess my advice is get what really makes you happy is more important than making fa happy.

Cote et ciel

He works at the LA rick store. Super nice guy.

ID on pants?

no sale for us in sweden :(

guess I'll keep looking!

Yeah definately guess I just gotta decide whether I can pull off the cyclops or not so I'll sleep on that. Thanks

Ye, I got the picture for OP from his instagram desu.

who /tauperamones/ in here?

Decided to hold out for /milkramones/ I think.

It's an incredible price, but I'd rather save the extra (or wait for another price drop) and get my ultimate grail Rick shoes.

w2c this entire fit? i saw it posted on here before. shit is fire
this guy really has his style down

This meme has grown so much. I'm so proud of it.

too bad hes fat

Any of you been into Rick Owens before 2010 (Kanye made high fashion popular, fuccbois replaced swag bois etc...)

Will this style ever go out of style?I'm trying to justify buying some shoes or a jacket or some pants

who cares if it goes out of style if you like it

Idk if I'll like it later, i have no taste, user.

Fashion probably isnt for you then....

if you're that fickle then you should just dress normie desu

that pic reminds me of Chad Muska
He has been in to Rick for a long ass time, I actually heard about Rick first because of him but at the time I wasn't really in to any kinda fashion.

thinking about copping a black drkshdw exploder bomber from 2015 for $500. worth it? condition is pretty good.

product code is DU15F5764 MUGQ. anyone have experience with that fabric code?

am i the only one who hates pods and geos without long socks? it just looks bad to me

I feel the same. The color disconnect between the footwear and pods ruin the look for me.

How's this? I have a double layer on here, and pinrolled the jeans here. I think the jeans look much better with a slimmer leg opening. I'm probably going to taper them soon

I am also a manlet at 5'6" :( We should be friends. Thanks for the feedback. I like a lot of the stuff you do too

But I like to work out. I definitely wouldn't mind lower body fat % though

What about this?

Not really feeling it.

I don't think the earlier fit was bad by any stretch, simple but good.
DL makes it more interesting for sure, I don't think pinrolling really adds anything though and you really don't need to taper the jeans but up to how you feel about it honestly.
Ones fits don't need to be extravagant or something never seen before, you look plenty fucking fine man.
The most important thing after all is to feel comfortable in your clothes.

Being swole is a better look to people who don't care about clothes. Also the fit is good

is this u dave

fuck u dave

Idk who Dave is

theres just something that i really hate about seeing skin together with hitops, this would look infinitely better with black long socks

I have this jacket. It's cool

This fit, tho.

Do you think it would look good on someone fit?

another example of why I prefer pants with geos/ramones (socks) as opposed to wearing them with shorts. that clean transition is just hngg

>Kanken with Rick
no, just...no
get the CDG Homme Backpack

Are these astaires?

for reference:

To be honest, an eastpak with the label removed is just as good.

I really want to get a Drkshdw weekend bag, I do alot of 2/3 day trips so it would come in really helpful. Also would like a rick/guidi/julius leather day satchel - I'm falling out of love with the tote. I just use it for groceries now.

Will be delivered today, ordered yesterday. My mind is blow.

Quebec > London in 36 hours.

Yes.

lyst.com/clothing/rick-owens-menas-black-cropped-astaires-trousers/

Also
>just copped my first Rick blazer

Finally.

I'm the exact opposite, I hate the socks/legins pods look (unless they're ramones/tech socks obv)

nice cop. What's it called?

The seller listed it as SS12 Cotton Blazer

sicc delivery

My double-layer arrived but can't wear it because surgery
Probably too warm to wear it at the moment anyway
>tfw little RO collection slowly growing

What do u guys wear when not ricky'd out?

pic related was my fit today

wearing tricky everyday

>not wearing Rick while doing backflips dunkin' chips in dips and doin' magic tricks on the daily

smdh

hooded bomber is goat

What would one do with the palm color dl on ssense? i have no idea what that color would work with.

Papaya Island Dunks and milk Prisoners

sicc pheet bro

Does /ROG/ keep their little tags?

i usually throw them out and cut the tags off, but i dont resell
if somebody asks me about my geos i say theyre fake too

Is this the GOAT summer rick fit?

rick summer = as much Daffodil as you can find

So, the seller told me the tag says RU 3750.

What can I glean from that?

Taupe Ramones arrived, incredible delivery time from Ssense.

They're awesome frankly, gorgeous colour in person. Works well with black.

Nothing.

Yep

post fit

>tfw missed out on these because waiting for paycheck to come tomorrow

Anyone familiar with the sizing on the socks?

just picked up classic geos (memes lol) and lounge prisoners from the ssense sale, theyre my first rick ヾ(。>﹏

lol jesus

Can't decide if I should pull the trigger on the OG colorway Geos. Anyone have good inspo for me?

I think we should keep the OG's are outplayed meme going for a bit, or at least until I get my paycheck

I'm a size 41 in Sock Ramones, so a mainline pair in 41.5 should fit me, right?

High top pair, that is.

grailed for modestly priced rick

top kek

Holy shit I'm a Manlet too but you look way taller than 5'6. Guess I better start lifting more

Where is the tracking number on ssense orders?

What size double layer is that?

Yeah that's how I am for sizing

When I'm not rick'd I've been doing the whole minimalism thing lately. White CPs, black jeans, t shirts with minimal graphics.

Don't mean to sound like a weirdo but you are consistently my favorite contributor.

bodytype >>>> clothes

Which stores currently have nice sales on Rick and related?
youtube.com/watch?v=tRxcSNaVCPA

I am actually too lazy to check my inbox for special offers.

price of geos just went up FML

Agreed

W2c hair gains

Is this for real, when I click on the listing it shows the same 527 price as before but on the page it shows 600, assuming you mean ssense

yeah they went up. 788 to 894 for me. im fucking pissed

ah fuck I have to wait till friday evening for my check and my size for cyclops geos are almost out fuck

the cream ones are still $400... but I don't want to just buy geos. I only have a dl and I don't think that geos are the best second Rick piece. price is very tempting though and I like the color way.

fuck I think those just went up too man

Just arrived :)

dafuq. Also in London, I ordered from ssense 3 days ago and still haven't had a dispatch email :(

just did it. sized down one. shitting myself but its gonna be worth it. frig ya

Those are the best shoes right now, completely new silhouette. Good taste

Is it really true you need to have a body like this to pull off rick? I'm skinny fat, bug I can't get skinny unless I starve and worst of all my legs are naturally big, I wish I had twig legs to look good in anything, seriously

btw that guy is wearing a dress and pulls it off cause his body/hair is perfect

wow, 607

brutal. guess I'm not buying them.

Fuck, that's absolute garbage. Anyone email Ssense about it?

Really digging this colour

If they increase the price of those ramones before I get to them I'm gonna spend the money on a gun and a plane ticket to Montreal.