Tripfags Discussion

Let's have a discussion about Tripfags, are they cancer or helpful? Do you have a favourite over the past years? Are they fat like Sieg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTlzUpmp8sY
i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0089/68/1413693133142.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cancer
killy
effay
seig
eliza
stance
>average
nook
birthday
>good
fabricman
Veeky Forumsscist faggot
sthlm

these are all that come to mind
please feel free to contribute

>cancer
Anonymous

nahk is average/good tbqh

Correction:
birthday should go under >meme

Conan O Brian was my favorite tripfag, only because he got dox'd and BTFO by Veeky Forums

>Knochensack
Wish i was on Veeky Forums
, when he was.

good
>poet
>user
>tinfoil
>pigfuck
>timber
>turnleft

sieg and bateman are trash
mango only decent trip still around (?)

>cancer
>Eliza
fys man she's a goddess

pigfuck wasn't good. he was just a white supremacist who owned a raf jacket

reee best trip

Kys. Eliza is shit.

She doesn't wash her hair, she doesn't brush her teeth, she is a fuckin 17 yr old attention whore, who wants our approval although she has a bf, which she is too insecure to leave bc “he clearly is out of her league“ now.

>a raf jacket
>the quantity 1
>implying

this is literally 30k in jackets

No, you are shit, she is beautiful and you're jelaous about it, kys.

After 4 years on this site I can only conclude that 90% of the trips are huge fucking faggots and that 100% of the trips do not need a trip. Honestly there NEVER is a reason to trip unless you need to be identified within a thread (e.g. as OP). It's just a way of begging for attention in which case you can just shitpost anonymously to get the same result. That being said /mu/ has the worst trips I've seen so far and Veeky Forums probably the best

>30k
you get sexual gratification from having an adultress for a wife

Eliza is a fucking annoying little attention whore and all of her admirers should get the fuck out.

Nobody should reply to her so she can silently die out.
But sheeps on fa doesn't understand that and takes every fucking bait that comes up.

>fat like Sieg
You realize he was just trolling with that photo and has the most patrician wardrobe of actual well made clothing like Lord Piana and Kiton. right? He is literal god-tier. Fucking newfags lmao.

sieg please go

What happened to pigfucko, I remember when Bateman posted literally everywhere, must be on summer vacation...
I also remember when that guy masquerading as that chicko posting as reeeeee everywhere too, last summer was fun

On Eliza: I don't know the whole r9k story but I'm pretty sure this is reeeee 2.0, some guy pretending to be her and posting everywhere. There's enough pictures of her out there to do it, I think she's gone from Veeky Forums, all that's left are impersonators

Well I guess I'll ID myself then homie... More to come in another comment-o

pigfuck got fat and started balding hard and ran away once he got btfo

bateman is the biggest reddit cancer Veeky Forums has ever seen. glad he has disappeared (for now)

>lord piana

Whatever happened to Snails Strawtengu and Laserface?

They never post no more

>Veeky Forums skype group faggots

It's better off this way

the worst of them all is this faggot Anonymous. seriously this guy is shitting up this board

>There's enough pictures of her out there to do it
where I can find the photos of that beauty?

>are they cancer or helpful?

yes

>STHLM
>good

wew

nice dubs

>tfw you will never have a meetup with any of the good trips including knoch and mamadod

goddamn momma dod now that's a name I haven't heard in a while
and I thought it was only newfags now

they are cancer. there are limited situations when it's beneficial.

I like casey

>poet
>good
LMAO
good for a laugh more like

Haven't been here in a while, what happened to Bateman?

this

Flattered.

I think he still posts sometimes

Why did she leave us, bros?

user is a nice guy irl too...we will be meeting this summer in runaway show here in Belgium

Case was the best. I miss his posts about his moustache. Trunks too.

very, very rarely, hehe.

I might join ya, haven't decided yet!! tell him to contact me, I lost his email adress! :V

how's knoch in person? have you ever met him again?

Anorak and User were good

bateman is the oracle of fa. Sieg is a charlatan

It makes me chuckle when people just berate Patrick Bateman for no reason. I want him to stay simply so that that can continue.

sorry, but what's a tripfag?

he's a wonderful person! no, but i'm probably going to berlin in a couple of days.

Trip/namefags ordered from highest IQ to lowest-

Knoch
Bateman
Fabricman
Fascist faggot
Sthlm
Birthday
Nook
------------ huge gap, literal retards after this point
Killy
Casey
Effay
Eliza
Sieg
Yaboy

I like a big hard cock in my ass mmmmm

She still posts on tumblr so I'm ok with that. It seems she's happy too.

What ever happened to tripsk and carebear

Id swap seig and bateman's place
bateman is seriously dumb. has zero opinions or knowledge, literally just copy and pastes shit he found on MFA. he tries to be polite so newfags think he is helpful, but he is the worst kind of cancer really

No they are cancer and should return to their respective plebsites and talk to other plebs about plebfashion

I literally have never seen sieg post anything remotely helpful, outside of shitty car advice that also is really detrimental.

In the interest of being a faggot I would at least esteem myself to be midway in your upper rank, I have "credentials" to make my case

damn...

Bateman will always be the GOAT tripfag.

Do you honestly think you're better than anyone above you on thay list?

tomato best trip

imy =[

I am a Summa Cum Laude senior at a top American engineering school , so I presume so

Doesn't help you be any less retarded.

fuck off retards

What have you been doing with your life, user?

>Knoch
You shouldn't let your rose-tinted glasses skew your arbitrary "intelligence" scale, friend.

>he doesn't actually know knoch

Why would I care about not knowing a poseur-nazi on the internet?

What a stupid post. What's that even supposed to mean? You don't like knoch and you post a picture completely out of context that has nothing to do with anything and therefor he's not intelligent. Or are you just peeved because people like him?

fuck up u lil bitch

sthlm is based.
Casey is a bro.

Thanks for proving my point.

It's always the same with retards like you.

If somebody comes along and says they like 'thing' then your inferiority complex kicks in and you've got to shitpost. It's even more apparent by the photo you chose to post of him. I get your intention though: You'll post some far out there fit of him out of context and think to yourself "durrhurr this will show how weird and dumb he is"

All it does though is make people like him even more because they're not retarded enough to fall for your schemes.

You cared enough to post about him in the first place which means you're quite knowledgeable about him if you're making the assumption that he's not "intelligent".

Tell me what context dressing like that would be acceptable for. Supposedly it was for an amateur photoshoot, but not only does he make sure to get the weirdest and most uncomfortable angles but he shared all of them on his tumblr page. He has a great jawline and excellent cheeks, but look what he does with it.

This isn't a conspiracy, if it was I'd be asking for the last four digits of your SSN.
If I see somebody shitting in a public fountain, I don't think too much of him but I'll still report him to a police officer.

>Tell me what context dressing like that would be acceptable for. Supposedly it was for an amateur photoshoot, but not only does he make sure to get the weirdest and most uncomfortable angles but he shared all of them on his tumblr page. He has a great jawline and excellent cheeks, but look what he does with it.

So you just don't like what he does?

Is that it?

You shitpost on Veeky Forums because you do not like what some stranger does with their life?

>Tell me what context dressing like that would be acceptable for.

You also answered your own question. An amateur photoshoot. Even a retard could deduct that from his posts.

Alright, lets reiterate. In your first post you state that the person rating knoch as a very intelligent person is doing so with them looking through rose-tinted glasses.
You do this by trying to support the 'bad' parts of knoch by posting a photo that you later state to personally not like just cause.

You then continue to shift your initial point towards the clothing being acceptable even though you understand perfectly well the context.

Then a bit of backpedalling about how he's good looking but just doesn't use it in the way you'd like him to.

You also deny caring about what knoch does and compare him posting his photos on his private blog as somebody shitting in a public fountain that has to have the authorities called upon. Even though you clearly visit said blog more than once to be able to know he's posted other photos of the same shoot.

So, I think I'm right in thinking you just don't like knoch and people who like knoch for some reason.

Not that guy but
That's quite a lot of words for a tripfag meta-discussion thing. I kind of get the feeling of that you have a lot of free time, and/or spend a lot of time thinking about Veeky Forums things. Maybe you were just on the train or something.

bateman knoch stlhm the most beneficial.

Not that guy but

nice useless shitpost you got there

LMfao I get banned for asking about Birthday's IG but this bullshit is allowed to exist.

I'd stick my dick in Eliza's ass, but it probably is filled with shit

@a_birthday_boy
:)

youtube.com/watch?v=oTlzUpmp8sY

thank u

so fucking bad

Yea thanks :)

Well yeah
It was just an observation while I was laying in bed

It's not like I made the thread worse or anything
We're at rock bottom

All tripfags are cancer

fuck off retard

Who was that trip that everyone used to make fun of for dressing like a witch? There was even a picture of him holding milk and cereal in an alley in Vancouver or something.

you all suck

-doop

trunks

t r u n k s

i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0089/68/1413693133142.jpg

Actually a pretty dope fit, I like it