Tfw make fun of people with shitty eyesight

>tfw make fun of people with shitty eyesight
>finally hit 21 and now im forced to use glasses
>copped pic related
i guess glasses are kind of effay so im fine..

are Moscot Lemtosh or Miltzen Veeky Forums? Round face here.

Kek. Show face.

i haven't been able to pick them up yet but i figured a round frame would fit my face better

i looked like an eagle when i tried out glasses with thicker frames

lemtosh is a classic frame you can't go wrong with. the miltzen frame looks comical I would suggest getting the Frankie instead.

post some more Veeky Forums glasses please, i figure since im probably gonna be forced to wear this shit forever i might aswell get something nice

hahaha you're in no shape to make fun of anyone

You look like someone straight out of a high school sitcom

i dont know what that means

yes i am

Had to cop something like pic related, only that color is black and lower half clear, originally wanted some Clubmaster frames but now i started to like them, face shape kinda helps to pull off most "thick" frames. But might have to get new glass soon because shitty sight something something genetics from mom and shit

I don't think your own standing should really have an affect on who you can make fun of.
I mean the purpose of making that joke was to label a sperate demographic as lesser to affirm a status with this demographic comfort themselves, so really making fun at all is inherently a self-conscious thing. But even other than that pulling arbitrary form of social status up and using it to establish a cap on who can make fun who is kinda... nonsense. No matter how rich or poor you are you're allowed to make fun of or praise the whole "1%" capitalist model, so certainly no matter how aesthetically attractive you are you're just as allowed to make fun of people for... able eyeballedness.
OP said that to make a sting to add interest to their thread and deflect some self loathing and their comment served that purpose exactly.

I'm totally digging these copper wire frames. They're classy af and as someone with a small face and expressive eyes and brows they can probably add character to my face without hiding it behind giant frames like those iconic hipster frames would.
Any opinions on how much do thin frames like these might draw extra attention to the eyes?

You mean Alla/Aluh/Allah (however you spell)

>tfw make fun of people with shitty eyesight
How old are you? 13?

I'm also planning to buy OP's pic related frames, what do you think of them but in grey color?

>How old are you? 13?

see
>OP said that to make a sting to add interest to their thread and deflect some self loathing and their comment served that purpose exactly.
do you really think i go around making fun of people with glasses? dont be a retard

>what do you think of them but in grey color?
not that guy but grey would be pretty effay, grey looks good with almost anything so it's a safe bet no matter what outfit you're wearing

that's the ones I use, they're more navy than grey IRL
the color changes quite a bit depending on the lighing

>Had to cop
not you didn't

you consciously chose to buy those.

No, he was possessed by a spooky ghost and the ghost made him buy them.

is it possible to wear similar glasses if you dont have a strong jawline without looking like a nu male?

I don't and I think I pull it off well
they're not as thick as the meme hipster/nerd rayban wayfarers that used to be so popular

just remember that you should always try glasses on before buying, probably more than any other clothes, especially since you're also getting lenses tailored to your specs, so no way to ever sell them

cop or not? i like the shape but i dont want to look like im cosplaying for a steampunk convention

also unless your insurance is paying before you guys go off and spend bank on ray bands and oliver people id suggest you check out eye buy direct

my pair just arrived today and im very please.
total came out to only $50 with frame and lens

sorry if i sound like a shill.