Patches?

How do you think this patch would look on a khaki bomber jacket?

Alsp patches general I guess. Post some inspo.

Other urls found in this thread:

meanfolk.com/collections/patches
milspecmonkey.com/store/9-patches
maxpedition.com/store/pc/All-Morale-Patches-c43.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOLEN VALOR

If you wear that in the USA
KYS
Y
S

Im in the UK so I'm not wearing anything from our military for this reason.

It's still a stupid fuckin thing to do. If you've never served in the military then don't wear military patches faggot

STOLEN VALOR. MAKE HIM FAMOUS, BOYS. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Really? Ive seen lots of people do it. I guess we just dont have that "muh milutury!" culture here.

It's an american thing, dope patch

Yeah, stolen valor. Just cop a vintage military patch or dont wear military patches at all. Totally cringey.

Fuck it I'll just go for the swastika then lads

Ignore this guy if you're not in the US nobody will care. Even if you were nobody would probably say anything anyways

Not him, but it's a shitty thing to do regardless.

It's a piece of fabric. It's not like he's actually trying to pass himself off as a member of the until

>Even if you were nobody would probably say anything anyways

Lots of vets would freak desu. I personally would go kindly tell him what the patch meant and that he should rethink it.

>It's not like he's actually trying to pass himself off as a member of the until

That's the exact purpose of the patch

Very edgy opinion guy.

Sure it's not sacred. But in the question of 'is this a good fashion idea' he's just going to look like a poser.

nono you're thinking of "you are what you eat"

I don't get it

>mfw the 101st arent even airborne

OP here again. Anyone wanna suggest (with pictures ideally) any alternatives?

Go for some nasa patches instead

Maybe, they're a little garish though. I had a military one in mind because thats the origins of a bomber jacket.

Here's me

See, NASA patches would work really really well with a blue bomber. Alas I have khaki.

w2c that breast patch

Looks like they unfortunately don't have it up anymore. But I got it from Meanfolk.
meanfolk.com/collections/patches

You can get some military/operator/tactical inspired patches, man. Just don't get a unit patch like your OP

Honestly I think its silly and ugly, but whatever floats your boat.

There's tons of sites like milspecmonkey.com/store/9-patches or maxpedition.com/store/pc/All-Morale-Patches-c43.htm or any number of other sites where people buy stupid patches to put on their kit.

What's a good jacket to put some patches on

how do I put Velcro patches on non Velcro areas?

You edgy cunt.

>waawaa respeck da fredduum thank u for ur service uza uza
why are seppos allowed to post here again?

Kys, my man

don't use actual military patches since those imply you are or were in those units

Bump for this.

Buy velcro or sew them on the area

Just sewed this tasty backpatch on my Acne who jacket. Pretty pleased, I think I'm gonna keep it pretty minimalist, maybe an embroidered patch on the front somewhere and a couple black/silver pins.

>punk patch on an acne jacket

lmao

I don't see the problem.
It's a pretty unassuming denim jacket, which is what I was going for, and acne basics fit my frame the best.

i have this one but i don't know what to put it on, maybe a five-panel or something.