Please make me feel better Veeky Forums

please make me feel better Veeky Forums
are ugly females the least effay of species?

Id say in fashion body type is more important than facial ascetics.

Where i live everyone around me wants to bulk up and get bigger to be more attractive, makes no sense when people dhould be lean and cut
>Being /fa,
>actually looking good

if you're not as ugly as Michèle Lamy you're gonna be ok. being Veeky Forums is a matter of self-confidence/charisma and who you are as a person.

>are ugly females the least effay of species?

Yes, no matter what an ugly female does, she'll always be undesirable. At least ugly men can get women and develop respectful relationships with other men by developing a likable personality, dressing well, getting a high paying job, being funny, learning cool tricks to impress people, etc. An ugly female is stuck waiting around for a bottom of the barrel omega male to scuttle along and settle for her, if that ever happens at all. There's plenty of ugly guys who can get people to look at them and still think "damn, how does he manage to be such a winner?" There are no ugly women who can do that because men don't want them and other women (who aren't ugly tumblr sjw tier losers) won't treat them with much respect.

So if you're a guy, you still have hope. If you're a girl, get over yourself and start putting out as much as possible and hope someone accidentally knocks you up OR learn to get into some SERIOUSLY deviant sex that a man knows he'll almost never find with someone else and if you're unwilling to do that, then just kill yourself because there's not hope for you.

>inb4 someone posts some successful old lady

being old doesn't count as being ugly, this applies to ugly young people

michele was a total babe before she went into that crazy voodoo shit she does now. ill never get white people

> michele was a total babe before she became old

ftfy

she would look even worse if she didnt do that 'crazy voodoo shit'

this

in terms of easy, comfortable and effortless life, the rankings are as follows: beautiful women > beautiful men > ugly men > ugly women

in terms of ceiling of development, power, finances and so on and so worth, it's a bit more complicated, but I'd say: beautiful men > ugly men > beautiful women > ugly women

idk man she could go jennifer aniston mode. young michele seems milf potential

thats milla jovovich retard

I'm sorry is pic related supposed to be attractive?

If that's the case don't feel bad that you don't look like that. You do you, the only thing "ugly" is your outlook .

who hurt you

t. autismo

This hits too close to home
I'm not fat but my face is fucked and I'm incredibly awkward so it's like, why even live?

kek it came up when i searched her name

How incredibly awkward? Although it's obviously hard to be an ugly female, to be totally undesirable by men is pretty hard to do. If it really is that bad, well I laid out 3 suggestions for you. But in all honesty, you'd have to be pretty much genetically deformed or just horribly unlucky to get to that level.

>tfw you're a bodyless cosmic entity

Finding someone to date isn't IMPOSSIBLE but when you know they're just settling for you it's obvious and a terrible relationship to begin with. I'm not like dysfunctional awkward but its enough for people to notice and be slightly uncomfortable with

Do you live in the real world or the r9k world.

If that picture is your face, I would say you are definitely not ugly... pretty attractive actually

Thats the contoversial Queen of EFFAY buddy

Every time I see a picture of this girls face I get intense uncanny valley vibes.

She's pretty but something's off.

>malissa
>queen of Veeky Forums
kek

n o t t r u e
o
t

t
r
u
e

>ugly chicks don't even have friends
Not even gonna touch the rest of this mess.

this girl is ugly desu

>this Autist voted 120 times for his ugly waifu

Kek g

being attractive is not about what you look like (within reason) - it's about what you think you look like.

if you're a (genuinely) confident person, people will find that attractive. As someone who went to a liberal arts university, i had plenty of experience with ugly girls who garnered competition because they were confident and cool

it's also possible to be ugly and have a "look" u kno

not if you're fat tho. do not be fat

if all else fails:

get in good shape
wax your eyebrows and upper lip
get a nice haircut

barring horrible acne or some SERIOUSLY fucked up genetics you will do fine with men

still. quints speak

You got a lot of work done huh

ugly chicks

ugly chick who is lying about what she read

Stop posting this cunt

She's cute .

You'll be alright, just get used to talking with people more.

Malissa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ugly chink fat face nao

Well, as true as it is, I've also seen some butt ugly broads who have multiple guys lined up trying to get them, of course, these guys are fucking butt ugly as well, but unless you're a mutant, you can probably do good enough for yourself.

Malissa is a self-hating ugly ass hapa slut. Toni is clearly superior

Get plastic surgery. If you can, do it. I did it, and I'm much happier. Plastic surgery. Do it.

your kids will still be ugly fucks with shit genes though.

they can get plastic surgery too