URGENT: Legit Check These 2013 Qasas

Just bought these Y-3 Qasa high from the original 2013 release

I'm kind of close to saying they're not reps but I'm skeptical of them as they were relisted 2 times in the past, sell has good feedback tho

Well post more pics later. Also the Yohji Yamamoto doesn't need to be engraved on the 2013 release

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/615702-Y-3--Yohji-Yamamoto--Qasa
grailed.com/listings/570971-Y-3-OG-FW13-Qasa-Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=9aWUGzpCNgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake

(2/5)

(3/5)

(4/5)

How can you tell bro?

stitching and leather look off to me senpai

I'm not sure tho I don't own a pair myself

(5/5)

Based on stitching and proportions they look legit to me.

Are you the seller shilling me tho

Box looks like the older Raf Ozweego boxes so it's pretty safe. if these are fake, those are some high quality fakes

"YOHJI YAMAMOTO" doesnt seem to be debossed. I know on the 2014+ pairs it's debossed but not sure on the og 2013s.

Yea they aren't supposed to be originally, they switched to debossed past 2014 Qasa Racer releases

lmfao op you idiot those are fake as fuck.. i hope you paid 100$ tops

Nah, don't have a dog in this fight. Just look at product pics of qasas from big retailers: leather quality and how it's cut seemingly matches up to me, seams are straight and double lined, and the shape seems to match up.

I'm not promising they're legit, but they look like it to me. Plus, if you got them and they looked sus you've probably got some buyer protection, no?

How can you tell fucking dipshit.

Compare them to these bitch

grailed.com/listings/615702-Y-3--Yohji-Yamamoto--Qasa

grailed.com/listings/570971-Y-3-OG-FW13-Qasa-Hi

BUMB

LE

BEE

REEEEEE

look real to me
i own a newer qasa model and yours looks fine

look at the sole... its a fake, im sure

You're safe lad. How much did you pay for them?

the angle of the strap in the lower corner is off

fakes, dnc

Don't remember but they're used and sole seems kind of beat but around $185-200

The Seller say's they're authentic and has like 73 good feedback

Pretty sure they're legit, look here What do the strap "angles" have to look like in your book. Honestly you can adjust them correct?

lmao you didn't post the sole pic bc you know they're fucking fake

sage

What will the sole tell bro, literally just the wear/tear

When I get them I'll show

you're stupid, this is easily the most obvious fake, the laces, the yohji yamamoto branding. its so obvious.

I have 2 pairs of qasas, these are real for sure

G-shit?

These are fakes.

I won't tell you what the tell tale signs are.

But I have 6 pairs in total.

You fucking idiots, 6 pairs lmao. GTFO Mifune.

Just cause you know about Yohji doesn't mean you can legit check some Qasas when you don't even know what the obvious flags are for replicas

Yes you have the newer ones but you don't have the fucking OG ones idiot

senpai the branding changed throughout the years of release

not the guy you asked but the strap length/width/attachment points on fakes is different. not saying that they're wrong here, I don't know enough about Y3s.

That said I do know a lot about legit checking sneakers and I buy fake sneakers so I know what flaws exist (I do my best to find the closest to retail quality), and these have stitching all the way to the top of the tongue, which I have yet to find a fake that has that. That said, I'm only talking about what is currently available and since the Qasa hype has died these may be replicas from when more factories were making them.

yes, the laces should be flat and the real yohji yamamoto text is engraved and black

Please help, is it real or fake? 1/1

2/2

most of these idiots don't know the difference between the new and the OG
they look pretty legit to me

I found this video of the 2013 Qasa and haven't found any differences
youtube.com/watch?v=9aWUGzpCNgY

can confirm legit, I am Yohji Yamamoto

Ok thanks, they're arriving within 2 hours so I'll upload some pics

Suede is clean and the leather is not glossy as fuck like some of the fags that post their fakes on here

Hahaha how much did you drop on these reps

real or fake????

You sound like a Pleb who hopped on Y-3 during the late 2014-2015 hype era, literally off yourself

Bool

They look like Adidas quality to me.