>post thinspo
>love lizzie and her llamas
>make america thin again
>stay hiddratted

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

So really a way to avoid hyperfocusing on calories which is what got a lot of people there in the first place? Probably be bad to have them comparing what they used to eat to what they should for their target, post-treatment, weight?

binging was a mistake

eh, won't kill you every once in a while.

I never really binge though, I just go over my calories a bit. I never really let go and eat anything in sight like some people describe. For me that would make me so sick...

You don't have to be skinny, just comfy/skinny fat, that's under "normal or fat"

It's best to achieve a healthy body through diet, no exercise should be needed to maintain skinny unless you want muscle mass.

your goal is too ana,your body is fine, would look better fatter.

helo fwends daly remindar to stay hidhratted tank bye luv u

If you have absolutely nothing external compelling you do keep busy (which I have experienced for almost one month now) every day becomes a struggle wherein the sole objective is to maintain to a caloric level, and this goal is so pernicious and trivial of a matter that it has become maddening when stuck at home all day.

I've since this picture was taken gained at least 1-3 lbs, and it doesn't feel well

Yeah, I find busy days at work so easy to eat within my limit, but slow days extremely tedious. So, I completely understand.

You a student on summer break or something? Or a NEET?

>and it doesn't feel well

That's probably because you're still 10 pounds underweight

Man, i filled my cup with water a few minutes ago because i remembered you. Based toadposter.

>not wanting to be thicc

helo gud job gled to heelp

I've been sitting around languishing in an anti-academic backslide for the past month after my internship offering fell through; now I've been twiddling my thumbs for weeks on end consistent of binging, followed by a massive amount of exercise the next day (within the past two weeks I've cycled about 160 miles and run about 35), which I had to stop yesterday as I was inordinately, worryingly disoriented. The binging must be a subconscious means of giving myself something to do, albeit in am unsustainable, destructive manner

my BMI is 18.6 and at my lowest, I've hovered around 6-7% bodyfat

Go make a thread for that then

booty is objectively correct tho

at 12% bf you'd look hotter and still be skinny. 6-7 is stupid low

i-i'll report you if you're pro-ana

pfft you can't hack me I got Norton

True, but being thin is better overall imo. I prefer thin girls' waists, legs, etc. I understand if you feel differently, though.

my limbs feel like lead

This girl isn't that skinny, just small boned.

>Dat underside booty

How to kill appetite

Caffeine has no effect

Also w2c Ephedrine

Depression and Adderall. Prepare to weigh nothing.

Depression makes me hungrier

Maybe I start vaping

She is, though...

any one else here not really depressed or abuse drugs?

Jeepers creepers that may be going a little too far

y'all know VS models don't starve themselves

just eat clean and work out a lot

>implying I starve myself
not everyone here is anorexic

I know, me too. She's trying to be a model and they always tell her to gain weight...

I'm not implying you, but people looking at these thinspo pics

better to go the healthy route then just fucking yourself up

for those ana

Friendly reminder to hate on fat people

depressed and i wish i was abusing drugs to escape but i don't even know to get drugs.

The ana ones always burn out, real skelles get down ther gradually and fairly healthy so they can maintain it for life.

some suffering is healthy, meds aren't worth it, listen to music like "cigarettes after sex" imo great for depression

those bruises...

oh great more music to remind me I never have sex

More? She has a lot of posts...

yeah, got any with collarbones or bare arms?

Arms...

and collarbones.

Got my ephedrine and buying DNP. it's time to get thin real quick.

alphabay.

I hate that she shaves her widows peak

what the fuck family my calves are way too muscular

i usually run around 6 miles a day and they're fucking massive, like 14.5 inches

should i just end it all?

i have 16 inch calves :(

how do i thin but also get a girlish figure

Intermittent fasting
Estrogen

How to get skinny legs? Just lose weight but what else can I do?

>hitler posts on thinspo
when will you come back to fg 2bh

>Estrogen
Doesn't this slow your metabolism though? That really worries me. It isn't super fast as it is and if it gets any slower then I'll probably end up a fatty :(

from experience it doesn't cause you to put on any significant weight anywhere. 5'8 ~110lbs male on E

Don't think so, trans women tend to lose weight on estrogen, while trans men tend to gain weight on testosterone. It reduces your appetite. You can always stop if it doesn't work for you though.

Tea is literally the best thing. Got 5 different types and it's great.

God, I know it. I recently got some Smooth Move Peppermint and it helps with bloating so much, as well as just making me feel light as air and discourage me from eating. Plus the stomach pains aren't as godawful as Ducolax

I started to drink black coffee, too. It really helps curb the appetite more than tea, for me.

How old r you all? Does thinspo look good at all ages? All the pics look like

Depends on culture imo desu. It's perfectly fine for women of all ages to look thinspo but it can vary for guys.

It depends largely on your complexion. People into their 30's are usually in the apex of their careers, as a result it is socially acceptable for them to become overweight. Though these people are often jealous of others who are in shape or at the very least, not also corpulent, and will look for conspicuous flaws to eschew their own bad eating habits: if you are thin but look pale, discolored, or have chronic eye-bags (or premature wrinkling), they will sooner accost you as being sickly and having a disease than by being thin by merit- again, in the interest of projecting their own insecurities. As long as you can keep thin but not frail, and have radiant skin, you will be in great shape

Hello, /thinspo/, does anyone have any suggestions or changes for the FAQ? I'm planning on adding a list of low calorie foods and drinks to it today.

im pretty sure eye bags are usually genetic, unlike being a fat fuck

Name please.

>10:20 AM
>already binged to 2,300 calories

ayy lmao

Damn I can finally comfortably wear oversized shirts and feel effay. Feels like I'm finally making it.

Kay Smetsers

tumblr: oeut
insta: kaysmetsers

Looks good!

how the fuck
I don't even eat anything until noon if not later

damn nice legs

Just do more exercise than usual, it'll be alright.

post workout and diet

I woke up at 5 AM and am under a large amount of stress, I blame no one but myself

I know, it's just that now it will have to be in broad daylight, and I have to get over both this shame and bloating

how do you people manage to binge on 2000+ calories?

a "binge" for me is eating a banana when I said i wouldn't...

Thanks!

height/weight?

I'll guess, 5'10, 120.

dude you look like you are a day away from death

well once a week I will eat a pizza by myself but i typically eat very little or nothing else the entire day. keeps me sane and kills my urge to binge without destroying my progress.

Correct height but I'm actually 139 right now. 120 is my goal. Until then I just watch clothing proportions very closely to make sure nothing looks too bulky.

What will you all wear when you reach your goal weight?

when you've been sitting around the house for weeks on end unemployed, and when it's too damned hot outside to enjoy the outdoors, then it becomes very difficult to withstand

thanks

Just cycle instead of running.

This i'm a 22 yeard old male and wondering if even being Veeky Forums is okay at this age,

Mc Ride is 40-ish

I'm 29, 182/62. Get often mistaken for a teenager tho, so I don't know if that's good. Why wouldn't it be ""acceptable"" for a 30+-year-old to be thin?

Anyone doing alternate day fasting? Has it worked?

how do i reach a goal that is always moving

Worked? No my body just defied the laws of physics and made more fat, beware of spooky fasting.

kek'd

I had that tee in middle school
I'm a girl though so it was a lot more fitted

I used to be addicted to smooth move. Like actually, I abused it. When I went to treatment and had to start eating again it wreaked all kinds of havoc in my gut and I didn't shit for 12 days despite eating an abnormally large amount of food. Finally they gave me a colonoscopy prep laxative, the one in the huge jug, and it helped a bit but not immensely.
I wouldn't recommend using it more than once every 3 weeks or so because it can actually paralyze the nerves in your colon and cause dependence. You won't be able to crap without it.

This week I discovered that going a day or so on very few calories actually makes it much easier to eat at 1200 for the rest of the week. Every time I eat something, all I can think is "Man, this is so much food!" since it's more than nothing.

Thats kinda interesting. I got it at a thrift store a really long time ago and just found it today so I decided to wear it.

>Every time I eat something, all I can think is "Man, this is so much food!" since it's more than nothing.

Same tho

I wish I could fucking tell you because it has gone down 5 pounds every time I've got there.

Pretty sure I got it at hot topic lol
Don't tell anyone it's so shameful

Don't worry it's between us