Make Me Attractive

Be me
Be 21
Be 6ft 7"
Be girly body
Be terrible at fashion
Can Post more pictures =]

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/York-20kg-Cast-Iron-Dumbbell/dp/B004ELB550/ref=sr_1_1?s=fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1465516235&sr=1-1&keywords=dumbells).
youtube.com/watch?v=y1r9toPQNkM).
zalando.co.uk),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>framed anime
Oh lord the b8 is REEL

jesus

pls be fake

girls opinions on his face?

Not fake or bait

The samefag is real. Just end ur life my man

no one inherently is good at fashion
you develope a taste and style over time with observation

stop asking us to dress you and look through inspo

That wasn't even me (OP) unless your samefagging.

looks like a normal dude

Im pretty Much asking for a few things that could make me appear look more attractive like hair advice should i dye my brows or not, What Kind of examples would suit someone tall instead of my generic black/blue jeans or black skinny jeans and a t shirt.

i'm not him, just curious.

OP, you ask to be attractive but talk about fashion, girls only care about the former... tbdesu, no girl cares what he dresses like as long as his face is good.

Grow your hair OP. Also look more like my man Obama here.

just do whatever you feel looks good

Then facially what can i do? like what can I do to my hair and other shit, There is plenty of stuff I can do to be far more appealing.

Are you ginger? Can't tell cause shitty quality picture. Regardless you seem pretty pale.

Take some melanotan 2.

Look at this ginger transformation.

Used to have my hair long this is a old pic but ew

From facebook used to have red hair plus a orangish glowing light in my room makes me appear ginger my hair is naturally brown

Be my boyfriend omg

that's why i asked girls to rate you senpai

this hater says you look normal aka "not hot" sorry

Uhm? Surely I'm not that good looking.

Yeah I get that its either average or shit one of the too.

Okay never mind, you're not ginger. Thought you were at first glance. Just getting a better look at you now.

First thing I notice...

YOUR EYEBROWS.

If you got thicker, more full eyebrows, it would make a huge difference. People underestimate eyebrows. Maybe someone good at photoshop can shop your 1st or 2nd picture to give you an idea of what stronger brows will do.

As for HOW to go about making them thicker, there's a bunch of options out there, some work, some might not. Things like rubbing oil (sometimes castor oil I think?) is a common one. Hair transplant for the brows is the most expensive but probably the best (& permanent) option.

Don't worry about dyeing your eyebrows. Your hair in the OP pic is the best out of all the pictures you've posted.

Lose weight to define your facial structure, get some sun, start lifting regularly. Since your real goal is to be more attractive, fashion isn't really that relevant.

If you have any more questions down the line, don't post them here, please go to mfa instead. you're not going to fit in on this board and mfa is much more welcoming to people like you.

I never told him to dye his eyebrows you illiterate dumbass. If you think his thin eyebrows are fine, you don't know anything.

You're like the perfect twink

I prefer your hair long but maybe not in that particular style

come to think of it, you're right that your eyebrows could be better. Just don't dye them an unnatural color, don't dye your hair anymore.

Your fashion sense is pretty bad but it's really not important. Go to mfa if you're really concerned though

lol chill
i never read your reply, he said he wanted to dye his eyebrows elsewhere in the thread. He has much bigger things to worry about than his eyebrows

you look like jacob sartorius lmao

Fuck off to /soc/ you twat

not photoshop but whatever
yeah you look really feminine op
1/2

2/2

If i follow my eyebrow shape it looks like this:

If you want to be attractive, please get rid of the outright weaboo anime shit in your room.

Like it's cool to have subtle anime prints but if you have waifu-chan 9000 framed then I don't think there's much hope for you friendo

Literally no fucking way is this real

idk man
throw away your room first, desu

Just start your hrt already senpai.

you look like a fucking abomination

u look like a gamer turd dude go back on 2 ur twitch stream and stop making those stupid closed small ass lip faces smile u homo boy

you look like fucking weeb trash. 21 and your room looks like that. KYS.

trevor moran is that you?

>throw out weeb shit
>buzz hair
>grow beard
>???
>profit

>become generic hipster

better than staying a generic weaboo twink, at least he'll get his dick sucked

He would get his dick sucked as a twink too famalam.

OP if you want girls to fuck you, start and instagram meme page. Instant pussy i promise.

*an fuck me

get some sweet tats

who is that SLUT in the background poster on the left?

Lmao fucking shit taste

1) start working out, you can begin with the basics, pushups, pullups, situps squats. Once you can do about 50 of each, get some dumbells (amazon.co.uk/York-20kg-Cast-Iron-Dumbbell/dp/B004ELB550/ref=sr_1_1?s=fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1465516235&sr=1-1&keywords=dumbells). Do some basic exercises Something like this (youtube.com/watch?v=y1r9toPQNkM). About 45 minutes every other, or every third third day. Or you could do an upper body/ lower body split. then repeat this pattern (upper boy, lower body, rest)

Once you have maxed out any of those excersizes. Get a gym membership, a real gym, not something like planetfitness. You should know enough about building muscle by this point, or you can ask people at the gym. Loads of people are often willing to give you plenty of advice at gyms.

Now, clothes, for tall guys it's best off to go to scandanavian brands, as they are on average taller, and pretty into fashion. I recomend (zalando.co.uk), It offers a good range of products, for poorfags, or richfags, anyone inbetween.

As for hair, I don't know all that much about haircuts. You're best off going to a barbers, and asking them to do what they think would look best.

Also you should start getting some inspo for your gains, so have this picture of the demi-god, that is zyzz. Who is in Mt. Olympus now.

You've got a pretty strong case of the babyface at 21 years old, but you don't look like a kid with an adult's body, which is good. Wearing stereotypical "grown up" clothes and trying poorly to look older can make you look like a tryhard kid wearing his older brother's wardrobe, though.

You can try owning it with wearing young people's clothes and/or androgynous stuff (look at Pull and Bear/Bershka website's if you're yuro, for instance, instead of GQ). Some people would be jealous of youthful looks and a lot of women like twinky boys, so I wouldn't worry about that, unless you can't carry yourself either.

>a lot of women like twinky boys
Actually, don't quote me on that because I'm a literal faggot and have no clue what women like these days anyways. I'm sure if you carry yourself well, you're bound to find women that would like you, though.

I love twinky looking boys, too bad most are gay.

>anime plushees
>framed anime girl
>not one but six amiibos

Im gonna go on a wild guess and say your body isn't the reason why you arent getting laid

there is no reason for this thread to still be up
do we even have janitors?

>tfw I'm a twinky looking boy
thanks for making me feel better Veeky Forums