Hair General, or whatever, just give me advice

Anyway I'm making a new hair general because the old one's about dead and I'm more important than the rest of you. I haven't gotten a haircut for almost 2 years now. My head is a jungle of split ends mixed in with beautiful locks, and I'm in desperate need of a new do. I'll do literally anything you all suggest; anything between just cutting off the split ends, and getting a swastika shaved in my head is on the table. Pic related is about 6 or 7 months back, only one I have on the computer, I'll take some current pictures here shortly. Tell me how I can become even more beautiful. Also, hi katie, if you're here.

You look just like me this is wierd

Not particularly I don't think. We do have the same eyebrows though.

Pic related is my cheeky senior pic from a couple years back. Does my face look better framed with long hair, or short sides?

What should I do with this kind of hair?
It's really stiff and bulky so will thinning shears make it better?

i can see you with short hair, you'd look good in both styles brah

I need to do something with my hair. Can grow it out and get it cut into a nice style, or cut it shorter. This is an older pic, but my hair is still the same and it's the only one I have that shows the texture of my hair and shape of my face well.
Any suggestions?
I wanna stay as androgynous as possible.

>This is an older pic

is it 5 years old? because otherwise you are so underageb& it hurts

growin my hair out idk nvr rly have my hair like this tho

looks good homie

I think you should at least thin out the sides and back of your head with some shears. It always looks weird to me to see haircuts where the hair is all a very similar length, unless it's a buzzcut

Idk I like it like that

I'm 25, but it's from this past winter.

Pretty sure is a grill, hence the soft features

Locodoco?? i like ur hair a lot

Michael yuan??

your hair is cool dont cut it

your hair is also cool

Yeah.

I'd just trim the sides shorter if I were you

If you want it a little longer, maybe try out this

virgil?

How do you pull this shit off without your hair getting wide at the bottom, like a big dumb cone?

I personally have no idea since I have really curly hair. Not very familiar with straight/wavy hair

Your hair looks awesome. I would keep growing it.

I'm trying to grow mine out too. Any suggestions?

I think any length would work on you but maybe want to style it so the waves clump together a bit more

It normally clumps a bit better. It's very thick though. So I think as it gets linger it will have too much volume/bushiness. Is there anyway to cut it, so that it has less volume? Thinning shears cause frizz.

>hair general
Would that include body hair?
I just don't get how to shave my legs, or even if I should. Every time I try all I get is razor burn and regret, and it just grows back in a day anyway

shave that pubic hairs from what you call a head and find a job... leftist faggit.... you look like one of those LGBT and Femminism activists

Hair doesn't complement your head shape. Makes it seem elongated like an eggplant. Consult with your stylist. Also burn those glasses

should I grow the sides out more? I feel like I should to compensate for my horse face. really want shoulder length tho

Can someone tell me how to get this hair? Like if he would use any products? It looks quite 'natural' though.

1 Shave head
2 Get new glasses
3 Learn how to properly wash and condition hair because yours looks greasy as fuck

Yeah its called not washing for 3 days

Thoughts? Can't decide whether to leave it like this or use product to slick it back.

Another angle, what should I do with sideburns

Thank you, thank you very much

Got stupid white boy jewfro curls. Is it too late for me to dress well? Should i just get a haircut?

You should consider wearing a hat, maybe something like this

I'm around that length, 11months I got a trim, I'm at around a year now roughly in total of growing, what do you guys think? What should I do with it how should I style it?

Side by side before and after getting cut too...

me n gf

Hair's kinda wet in this pic- is there any way I can get it to look like this all the time? Is it just not washing it? Also how's it look?

Your point?

i'unno what to do with this hair. any suggestions?

change your glasses,
you look creepy with these.

Are you Chinese or a nigger

I rarely wear them, what would fit me more???

both.

Can't decide to grow or cut them..

How short do you think I should trim the sides?
A friend said this cut would look good, but based on how they make themself look, I have trouble trusting their judgement. Would something like this look decent with my face? Is it too tumblr sjw?

How should I cut? I'd prefer short hair but anyghing is possible. Can you remember some famous person with that skull and hair types?

Even so.

Keep growing hair or shave sides ?

how long did you take to get that beard

would get down on my knees for/10

Gonna get my hair cut today. Any advice?

Shave this shit out, make short one.

wtf you look exactly like someone i know, are you canadian?

You already should know this but you need to lose weight asap if you want long hair to work , now it looks just bad.

You are so handsome.

Already lost about 20 pounds

My beard looks cool r-right?

Im a month in and not sure if i should keep it

You definetely should not.

you would greatly benefit from a trim and or complete shave

french

Get rid of it, at least until it grows in fuller.

Loose more you lazy mtherfucker. Goddamn. I am assuming you are only here to make yourself look better; you cannot look good, in any context, when you are overweight. You'd be surprised at what a healthy body will do for you.

Maybe 2-3 days

I know I'm just letting you know I'm working on it, I used to be 205 then I went down to 140 then I went back up to 190 now I'm 169-171 roughly

Good for you, keep up the good work, m8. How tall are you?

5'9 lmaoooo so I'm supposed to be at like 140-150 I'm not like fat fat just have a bit of a stomach and my face is relatively fat but here's a pic from yesterday..wet hair

My hair just got long enough to be put back. Do you think I can pull it off and keep growing it out or just cut it off?

Ignore the shitty shirt I slept in

Look up some facial exercises and stick with them. Are you a hockey player? That'd explain the extreme weight fluctuations. But you don't look bad in that pic.

Hello mr. Carmack.

What do you mean facial exercises

And nah, I just ran a lot then gained it back through the winter in shit idk, but before those few months I was fat like and getting fatter my whole life

What do I ask the barber for if I want this hairstyle?

I don't want it to be completely buzzed on the sides either

also, is this the same haircut? And how to make my hair kinda wavy like this if I have straight hair?

This is my hair right now, I'm not doing anything to it.
I've just been growing it before going to the barber

Looks fine but at least cut the split ends because it will get worse.
You should part it to the side or something. Looks weird how the part is in the front like that
Maybe cut it a bit shorter and grow some facial hair
She has really nice hair
You're so hot!
Would be able to judge better if you showed a pic of it down

Help how badly did I fuck up (if I did)?
I heard to lose the part but all inspo I can find for oval faces have parts in them.
Only thing I can think of is letting it grow for a few weeks and then ONLY trim the sides.
Top is before, bottom is after

Also idk how to get rid of the part if I need to get rid of it

Looks better than before

Yeah but I feel like it could be better, it's almost the same as before but shorter overall and maybe a bit more on the sides

It makes a noticeable difference. I say it looks better

Thanks. Headshape is same indeed but I don't like his hairstyles.

went outside for better lighting lol, I should have included a pic of it down in the first place though

thats good

Aesthetic as fuck. That picture on the right is perfect.

Tyty, not sure how long I'm gonna let it grow out yet

Kek

I hate applying anything on my hair that isn't shampoo/conditioner.
Grow and ponytail all day or cut? If cut, post ideas please? That was pretty much my hair back in college albeit thicker.

FUCK
what did I do wrong

Just fuck my shit up Veeky Forumsm

I tried cutting my own hair. How can I fix this? Just buzz it all off?

Pic from side

No it was just so bad before, new one isn't that great but it might just be your face

Looks okay from the side but kinda bad from the front imo

You can see the damage Veeky Forums has done to my soul mirroring in my eyes... Can any of you niggas with similar hair post some routines? I tried CO-Washing and after the 5th day shit was oily af, so I shampoo & condition every day but it's fluffy and can't really take care of it. Ideas?

Nice nostrils view angle. Good you shaved shitty nape.